This Is What I Think.

Monday, August 10, 2026

Today is 08/10/2026





From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:26 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell' Trammel Piazza law firm, Texarkana, Arkansas - buddy of mine during high-school Class of 1984 in southwest Arkansas

Subject: FW: Winnipeg

Our office had been in a downtown mid-rise office tower next to the Bellevue mall and I lived in a really nice apartment about two blocks north. That apartment was quite possibly the nicest place I had ever lived before then. It was appointed better than the house I used to own in Greer South Carolina but that house was much larger and it was still very nice for a hundred thousand dollars. That won't buy you anything out here that I know of. Maybe that park bench I was sleeping on for a while back in the summer of 2005.









From 10/9/1956 ( ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 17310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/25/2013 ( ) is 17310 days









From 10/9/1956 ( ) To 9/27/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my first day at that apartment complex - previously referenced - in Spokane Valley after leaving Seattle the day before ) is 20807 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/21/2022 ( debut "The Peripheral" USA streaming-video series Amazon Video ) is 20807 days










1956-10-09_1-2



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Brown_(Washington_politician)

Lisa Brown (Washington politician)

From Wikipedia [retrieved again 08/10/2026]

48th Mayor of Spokane

Incumbent

Assumed office January 2, 2024










2023-11-07_1-1









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted on the internet by me: October 21, 2022 Kerry Wayne Burgess @hvom2022

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Peripheral

The Peripheral

From Wikipedia

As a result, everything is very efficient and advanced in Wilf's future, but it has mostly empty cities and most natural animal species are extinct.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Peripheral

The Peripheral

From Wikipedia

The Peripheral is a 2014 science fiction mystery-thriller novel by William Gibson set in near- and post-apocalyptic versions of the future. The story focuses on a young rural-town American woman who lives in the near future, and on a London publicist who lives 70 years thereafter.

Inhabitants of Flynne's time are able to access the early 22nd century of Zubov and Netherton via headsets built using a 3D printer and technological know-how passed back to them from the 22nd century. These headsets allow the wearer's consciousness to inhabit and control a 'peripheral' a.k.a. an artificial physical human body in the 22nd century.










DSC06525 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/21/2022 - Spokane Valley, Washington State USA
DSC06537 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/21/2022 - Spokane Valley, Washington State USA
DSC06545 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/21/2022 - Spokane Valley, Washington State USA
DSC06547 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/21/2022 - Spokane Valley, Washington State USA









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted on the internet by me: 4:22 PM October 21, 2022

Kerry Wayne Burgess @hvom2022

Definitely not winter here in Spokane

But here in Spokane today, 10/21/2022, low-40sF and heavy-rain, that is definitely typical winter-weather for Seattle

And it felt that way to me today venturing outside









https://twitter.com/NWSSpokane/status/1583625983017426944

NWS Spokane @NWSSpokane

Official Twitter account for the National Weather Service Spokane WA.

In addition to snowy scenes like this at the higher elevations and mountain passes, Spokane International Airport reported about 5-10 minutes of snow pellets earlier today. So Spokane is on the books for the first trace of snow for the season!

6:07 PM October 21, 2022









by me, Kerry Burges, posted on the internet by me: June 23, 2023 Kerry Wayne Burgess @hvom2022

7b1/

"The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind"

by Julian Jaynes (Author)

pg73

The gods are now what we call hallucinations. Usually they are only seen and heard by the particular heroes they are speaking to.









by me, Kerry Burgess at 5:26 PM March 25, 2013

A prescient sleeping dream about a rebroadcast.

Last night I was trying to think about what purpose that would serve in the first place.

If I was going to use some kind of super-power to predict what I would see on television later that day then what is the point of that?

But that makes perfect sense. That perfect sense becomes even more perfect when I consider that was a rebroadcast of an episode I had never watched before. I wasn't even aware of it. I think they had a new episode last week but I didn't watch that one either.

So I found myself thinking about how much effort I put into trying to prove my dreams about NCIS episodes are prescient and then yesterday it strikes me that there was no way they could have adapted that episode to the posting I made earlier in the day.

I mean, come on. If they had changed it then thousands and thousands of puerile "The Simpsons" dongles would be burning up the internet with "The Worst Rebroadcast Ever" blog postings today. The internet would have crashed from their infantile rants.

So Fox could have scheduled predictably the date for that rebroadcast but that doesn't explain that powerful sleeping dream I had.

I looked it up. That sap-bearing tree in my sleeping dream was the bald cypress. I recognized the base of the tree. I don't recall ever before in real life cutting the wood of the Taxodium distichum but presumably that bald cypress tree is similar to the conifer pine tree in terms of the sap from its wood. You cut branches off and sticky sap oozes from the surface.

I can time-travel forward in time all I want to, I started thinking last night. My current state does not preclude forward time-travel. I just can't go backwards yet in time until certain conditions have been met. But I can go forward. I can go forward all I want to. Then I come back and I tell certain people what I saw. That causes me to know what I know. The people who I tell what I know about the future are *not* the same people who are telling me now what I will tell them in the past which is my future.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930549&sid=10387&sn=KCPQ&st=201303242000&cn=13

excite tv

The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Sunday, March 24 8:00 PM [ Sunday 24 March 2013 ]

Sitcom, Animated

A Tree Grows in Springfield

To cheer Homer up, Lisa tries to win a MyPad for him; Ned finds a tree in the Simpsons' backyard with the word ``hope'' spelled out in the bark.

Original Air Date: Nov 25, 2012



[ excerpt ends Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 5:26 PM Monday, March 25, 2013 ]









by me, Kerry Burgess, March 24, 2013

Float on.

This morning while sleeping I had what must have been the most vivid dream yet while sleeping.

After it was over I was thinking about how I felt robbed after it was over.

I felt robbed because that sense of realism had disappeared.

I tell you, if any person has ever experienced reality artificial then I did have that experience this morning while sleeping.

The reason I was feeling robbed was because the sense of realism dissipated so quickly.

I wasn't going to write about it but I thought to check some numbers and the only one I checked was with 2/6/2004. Seems trivial but yet the power of that sleeping dream was beyond comprehension.

As with all the other vivid dreams I have had that I can recall the dream ended and I was scared.

I found myself looking around in the dream and when I began to understand that I was marveling about the level of realism and the realistic details in the sleeping dream then I started to understand that I was dreaming. That was when I woke up.

I have thought about it all day today but it hasn't really left me feeling any kind of new sense of profound about my life or about anything in general. The dream was very realistic and I was astounded by it and then I woke up and that has been about the extent of it. I haven't gained some new insight about anything since then.

I have been trying to recall details that happened in the sleeping dream from the earliest point I can recall. Some of it has faded now. But I thought about it just after waking up and several times since then.

The only part I can recall fairly well now is that I was wearing a US Navy uniform that I remember wearing in the 1980s. I was a watchstander and I seemed to be on some kind of ship. There are details that I can almost remember about events before that part but now I cannot recall those details. The part I remember now is that I was standing watch and then I was relieved because my shift was over.

So my shift was over and I jumped into the water because I had to swim back to where ever it was I was going now that my duty shift was over.

But as soon as I got in the water I noted that my destination was a very long ways off in the distance. I could see a US Navy aircraft carrier off in the distance and it looked very small and that was where I was going to have to swim to.

So I got back on the craft I had been on and I started to make my way forward because I needed to tell the captain of the ship I was still onboard his craft.

That was when the craft seemed to get underway. I was having a hard time traveling forward because there was a few inches of water covering the deck now and I couldn't keep very good footing. Only after waking up did I think about how that craft resembled the semi-submersible heavy-lifting ships that transported the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and the USS Cole DDG 67 back to the United States after they had been damaged.

So I am almost to the front of the ship where the captain is and then I feel it. The craft starts to submerge and that is when I get scared.

I hear myself "Oh God Oh God" over and over and the craft is then gone and I am treading water and I have nothing to float with and I am really scared by now and the dream is realistic beyond any level of realism that is even close to any regular sleeping dreams I've had before.

The craft seems to have been traveling towards a river and I see trees lining the river path and those trees have submerged bases and none of that is going to help me it seems. The thought of trying to climb the trees never occurs to me in the dream and that might not have been possible anyway.

So I am still floating along and I seem to be floating along carried by the inertia of the craft I was on and I am really scared now about drowning.

I am floating along and I am looking up at the foliage of the trees above me, which I think were cypress trees, some kind of swamp conifer I guess, and I can see lights in the trees. The only one I recall was bright enough it could have been a streetlight.

That was the point where the notion dawned on me that I was asleep and dreaming.

With no kind of sense of alarm or other sense of distress I opened my eyes and saw the familiar sight of my bedroom in the dark. I think I went back to sleep for a while after that. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did sleep for a while more. But after waking up from the dream is when I started thinking the only way to describe that experience was that I had been robbed of that sense of realism I had while sleeping. The sense of realism faded away so fast that I felt it had been stolen from me.

I also find myself wondering "Why now?"

[ excerpt ends Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 4:53 PM Sunday, March 24, 2013 ]









by me, Kerry Burgess at 8:34 PM March 24, 2013

"Cletus, what's that tree say?"

That's not even a new episode. It's a rebroadcast. First time I have watched it though. I've never watched it until just now a few minutes ago on Seattle air broadcast television.

Sure is a Freaked-Out Simpsons Sunday.

It's a lamp pointed at a tree.

The magic is really powerful today, without a doubt.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930549&sid=10387&sn=KCPQ&st=201303242000&cn=13

excite tv

The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Sunday, March 24 8:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

A Tree Grows in Springfield

To cheer Homer up, Lisa tries to win a MyPad for him; Ned finds a tree in the Simpsons' backyard with the word ``hope'' spelled out in the bark.

Original Air Date: Nov 25, 2012

[ excerpt ends Posted by me, Kerry Burgess March 24, 2013 ]









by me, Kerry Burgess - posted by H.V.O.M - 03:25 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 20 July 2014

The Simpsons

A Tree Grows in Springfield

But come outside and see the miracle.
Has the myPad risen? No, it's still where you buried it.
(Flanders humming) Here it is, the Holy Ooze.
This is your miracle









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxodium_distichum

Taxodium distichum

From Wikipedia

Taxodium distichum (bald cypress, baldcypress, bald-cypress, cypress, southern-cypress, white-cypress, tidewater red-cypress, Gulf-cypress, red-cypress, or swamp cypress) is a deciduous conifer that grows on saturated and seasonally inundated soils of the Southeastern and Gulf Coastal Plains of the United States.









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedrus

Cedrus

From Wikipedia

Cedrus (common name Cedar) is a genus of coniferous trees in the plant family Pinaceae.

Cedrus is a tree up to 30–40 m (occasionally 60 m) tall with spicy-resinous scented wood

Uses

Cedars are very popular ornamental trees, widely used in horticulture in temperate climates where winter temperatures do not fall below about -25 °C. The Turkish Cedar is slightly hardier, to -30 °C or just below. Extensive mortality of planted specimens can occur in severe winters where temperatures do drop lower. Areas with successful long-term cultivation include the entire Mediterranean region, western Europe north to the British Isles, southern Australia and New Zealand, and southern and western North America.

Cedar wood and cedar oil are known to be a natural repellent to moths, hence cedar is a popular lining for modern-day cedar chests and closets in which woolens are stored. This specific use of cedar is mentioned in The Iliad (Book 24), referring to the cedar-roofed or lined storage chamber where Priam goes to fetch treasures to be used as ransom.









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resin

Resin

From Wikipedia

Resin in the most specific use of the term is a hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees. Resins are valued for their chemical properties and associated uses, such as the production of varnishes, adhesives and food glazing agents. They are also prized as an important source of raw materials for organic synthesis, and as constituents of incense and perfume. Plant resins have a very long history that was documented in ancient Greece by Theophrastus, in ancient Rome by Pliny the Elder, and especially in the resins known as frankincense and myrrh, prized in ancient Egypt. These were highly prized substances, and required as incense in some religious rites. Amber is a hard fossilized resin from ancient trees.

Overview

More broadly, the term "resin" also encompasses a great many synthetic substances of similar mechanical properties (thick liquids that harden into transparent solids), as well as shellacs of insects of the superfamily Coccoidea. Other liquid compounds found in plants or exuded by plants, such as sap, latex, or mucilage, are sometimes confused with resin, but are not chemically the same. Saps, in particular, serve a nutritive function that resins do not. There is no consensus on why plants secrete resins. However, resins consist primarily of secondary metabolites or compounds that apparently play no role in the primary physiology of a plant. While some scientists view resins only as waste products, their protective benefits to the plant are widely documented. The toxic resinous compounds may confound a wide range of herbivores, insects, and pathogens; while the volatile phenolic compounds may attract benefactors such as parasitoids or predators of the herbivores that attack the plant.










10800_DSC01646 simpsons .jpg, illustration by me, Kerry Burgess










10800_DSC01644 simpsons .jpg, illustration by me, Kerry Burgess









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2518614/quotes

IMDb

The Simpsons (TV Series)

A Tree Grows in Springfield (2012)

Quotes

Homer Simpson: I never win anything. It'll probably be some jerk no one ever heard of.









Battlestar Galactica (1978)

"Saga of a Star World - Part 2"

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander: If anyone amongst us can say that he's all right, after what has happened, I'd recommend them for catharsis treatment.

Athena: That's not the Warrior I'm used to. Whatever happened to the joy of living to fight another day?

Adama: Ah, yes, the joy of living. You were aboard the Galactica. You didn't see them down there; their faces. The old, the young. Desperate. Begging - screaming - for a chance to come aboard. A chance to live. And there I was like God - passing out priorities as - as if they were tickets to a lottery.









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

Boomer: Helo, get your flight manual, tear out the pages.










DSCN4037









From 12/20/1994 ( for me after 05/10/2006: an aviator in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) to 3/1/2004 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my lease expires contractually fulfilled at my Redmond apartment and in the dark of night I make my escape from Redmond and to the other side of the state I travel and arrive at Spokane Valley for the Crossland ) is 3359 days



From 12/10/1896 ( biographical: Alfred Bernhard Nobel dead ) To 8/7/1973 ( premiere USA film "Jesus Christ Superstar" ) is 27998 days

27998 = 13999 + 13999

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 13999 days



From 1/17/1991 ( Operation Desert Storm begins and for me after 05/10/2006: date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 4792 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/16/1978 ( premiere USA TV "Who'll Save Our Children?" ) is 4792 days



From 5/5/1978 ( Jimmy Carter, 39th president of USA federal government 1977-1981: Spokane, Washington ; Remarks at Dedication Ceremonies for Riverfront Park ) To 3/1/2004 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my lease expires at my Redmond apartment and I travel to Spokane Valley and the Crossland ) is 9432 days

9432 = 4716 + 4716

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/1978 ( Jimmy Carter, 39th president of USA federal government 1977-1981: Kennedy Space Center, Florida Remarks at the Congressional Space Medal of Honor Awards Ceremony ) is 4716 days



From 10/25/1958 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Frontier Doctor"::"The Apache Uprising" ) To 2/21/1997 ( landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 Hubble Space Telescope repair mission and for me after 05/10/2006: includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 13999 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 13999 days



From 4/17/1941 ( biographical - Hans Adolf Eduard Driesch dead ) To 8/15/1979 ( premiere USA film "Apocalypse Now" ) is 13999 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 13999 days



From 6/2/1978 ( premiere USA film "Capricorn One" ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 9404 days

9404 = 4702 + 4702

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 9/17/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere "Saga of a Star World" ) is 4702 days



From 7/13/1984 ( premiere USA film "The Last Starfighter" ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 7171 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/21/1985 ( premiere USA film "Cocoon" ) is 7171 days



From 6/21/1955 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th president of USA federal government 1953-1961: Executive Order 10616 - Suspension of Certain Provisions of the Officer Personnel Act of 1947, as Amended, Which Relates to Officers of the Marine Corps of the Grade of Brigadier General ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 13999 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/1/2004 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my lease expires at my Redmond apartment and I travel to Spokane Valley and the Crossland ) is 13999 days



From 3/16/1980 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::"The Super Scouts - Part 1" ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 8751 days

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 10/18/1989 ( the United States unmanned spacecraft Galileo launched from orbit of the planet Earth for the planet Jupiter ) is 8751 days



From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts comet nicknamed "Lucifer" - threatening extinction by death and destruction of all life on this planet Earth - in the outer solar system beyond planet Saturn and diverts it away from our planet Earth ) To 3/1/2004 ( ) is 10102 days

10102 = 5051 + 5051

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/1/1979 ( closest approach of the United States Pioneer 11 spacecraft to the planet Saturn ) is 5051 days









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

Helo: That's as close as you get, now just settle down. Settle down, and no one gets hurt.

Man: I have to get on board. I'll give you fifty thousand. (Other people yell similar things.)

Helo: We're not taking money. This isn't a rescue ship, this is a military vessel, and we're not taking money.

People: You can't just leave us here! What about the children? (Man approaches, Boomer fires into the air.)

Boomer: All right, all right. Children first. Children. (The children go up.) All right, we can take three more people.

Helo: That's the maximum load if we're gonna break orbit.

Man: Who chooses the three, you?

Boomer: No one chooses. No one. Lottery. Everyone gets a number. Put the numbers in a box, take out three. That's it, no arguing, no appeal.









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

Helo: Hey. Check out that pyramid game on Geminon?

CAG: What were you doing on Geminon?

(The camera is swinging around the table; Tigh and Starbuck are glaring at each other.)

Helo: There's a girl there I know.

Boomer: What girl don't you know?









From 5/20/1975 ( ) To 9/4/1976 ( for me after 05/10/2006: the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles - listed on IMDb as 09/04/1981 ) is 473 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/18/1967 ( biographical - Julius Robert Oppenheimer dead ) is 473 days









From 5/20/1975 ( ) To 1/22/1997 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Biography"::"Eliot Ness: Untouchable" ) is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/4/1976 ( for me after 05/10/2006: the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles - listed on IMDb as 09/04/1981 ) is 3959 days



From 5/20/1975 ( ) To 1/22/1997 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Biography"::"Eliot Ness: Untouchable" ) is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush -later known as 43rd president of USA federal government- arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days









From 4/2/1946 ( ) To 5/20/1975 ( ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( an aviator in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 3/5/1950 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Philco Television Playhouse"::"The Life of Vincent Van Gogh" ) To 5/20/1975 ( ) is 9207 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0671886/bio/

IMDb

Tahmoh Penikett

Biography

Born May 20, 1975 Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

excerpts, Credits:

Battlestar Galactica as Lt. Karl Agathon "Helo"









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1946

April 1946

From Wikipedia

The following events occurred in April 1946:

April 2, 1946

Born: Yves "Apache" Trudeau, Canadian murderer alleged to have killed 43 people for the Hells Angels group.









http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Flying+the+first+mission+of+d

THE FREE LIBRARY

The Free Library > Science and Technology > Military and naval science > Air Power History > March 22, 2012

Suddenly, the lights began to go off. One of the pilots mused, "I think they know we are here." Thirty seconds prior, the Apache crews turned on their ranging lasers. At exactly 2:37:50 AM, White Team Apache pilot 2d Lt. Tom Drew keyed his radio and broadcast, "Party in ten." Precisely ten seconds later all crews began firing their Hellfire missiles. Twenty seconds later, the deadly weapons began to detonate against the structures. The generators were hit first, then the command bunkers, and finally, the radar dishes themselves. Several Iraqi enemy soldiers died in the barrage.

Once all the Hellfires had been expended, the helicopters flew toward the sites and ripple-fired their rockets. Two thousand meters from the sites, they opened up with their 30 mm chain guns and riddled what remained of the compounds with every bullet they had. Four minutes after it started, it was over. The Apaches had expended twenty-seven Hellfire missiles, 100 Hydra-70 rockets, and 4,000 rounds of 30 mm cannon fire. They turned south, rejoined with the Pave Lows, and headed home. En route, Captain Martin's crew observed what appeared to be the launch of two SA-7 missiles. They utilized their on-board defensive systems and some aggressive maneuvering to escape the missiles.









from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 05/14/07 9:12 AM

but I think what this all represents is me flying into Iraq, running out of fuel because I engaged enemy fighters, and then having to land and find fuel. I also found myself reading that book by Claire and having a hard time to believe we didn't get swarmed by enemy fighters.









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:43 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 20, 2006, Supplemental

I wonder if I was the first American to strike Saddam.









https://military-blog.com/ah-64-apache-helicopter/

AH-64 Apache Helicopter

Tom brad

Last updated: 2023/11/15 at 8:22 AM

Agile and Deadly

Maneuverability of the Apache Helicopter

The AH-64 Apache helicopter is not just a powerful weapon; it is also an incredibly agile and maneuverable aircraft. The Apache s design allows it to perform tight turns, rapid changes in direction, and precise hovering. This level of maneuverability is crucial in combat situations, where the ability to quickly evade enemy fire and engage targets with precision is paramount.









"Battlestar Galactica" - tv- miniseries premiere episode - Monday 08 December 2003 USA, finale 12/9/2003

People: You can't just leave us here!









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078489/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Who'll Save Our Children?

Release info

United States December 16, 1978









From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 3/10/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Static" ) is 738 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 is 738 days



From 1/31/1862 ( astronomer Alvan Graham Clark discovers the companion star Sirius B ) To 2/8/1864 ( Charles Sumner submitted a constitutional amendment stating: All persons are equal before the law, so that no person can hold another as a slave ) is 738 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( ) is 738 days



Star Trek

"Metamorphosis"

Season 2 Episode 9

Aired Nov 10, 1967

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.









Galactica 1980

"The Super Scouts - Part 1"

TV-series Season 1 episode 4, 03/16/1980

Captain Troy: Study period is over. At least for the instructor.

Lieutenant Dillion: What's the sudden hurry?

Captain Troy: Something's happened. We've come to a complete stop.









Galactica 1980

"The Super Scouts - Part 1"

TV-series Season 1 episode 4, 03/16/1980

Captain Troy: Children, we won't be going back to the fleet. You're about to be the first children from the stars to set foot on the planet Earth.

(ALL CHEERING)










the-passage_justin-cronin_pg-292-of-881_1



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 05:07 AM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 08/10/2026