This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Today is 08/04/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/04/2026 06:01 AM

Only because she now appears so often in the mainstream-media headlines I follow that I can remember her name. I am searching for a common-thread and I believe that is a rational pursuit.

She is paid money to entertain you on your tv screen.










1996-08-16_1-1









From 8/16/1996 ( ) To 10/11/2019 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated below here ) is 8456 days

8456 = 4228 + 4228

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/31/1977 ( ) is 4228 days










1977-05-31_1-1
1977-05-31_1-2










DSCN8360
DSCN8364 1 - I am forced to censor this extremely beautiful sculpture
6ye-170cm_1 .jpg, from internet - I am forced to censor this extremely beautiful sculpture










invasion_s1e2-2021_00h-06m-09s
invasion_s1e2-2021_00h-14m-59s
invasion_s1e2-2021_00h-15m-03s
invasion_s1e2-2021_00h-15m-06s
invasion_s1e2-2021_00h-15m-31s
invasion_s1e3_00h-20m-04s
invasion_s1e3-2021_00h-47m-17s
invasion_s1e3-2021_00h-48m-01s
invasion_s1e3-2021_00h-49m-49s
invasion_s1e3-2021_00h-49m-51s
invasion_s1e3-2021_00h-50m-19s










2021-10-22_1-2









From 8/16/1996 ( ) To 10/22/2021 ( ) is 9198 days

9198 = 4599 + 4599

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/6/1978 ( ) is 4599 days









by me, Kerry Burgess: 06/21/08 5:36 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cars_%28album%29

The Cars

Studio album by The Cars

Released June 6, 1978










stargate-1994_00h03m13s - Stargate (1994)









From 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 8/16/1996 ( ) is 658 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/22/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson, 36th president of USA federal government 1963-1969: Remarks of Welcome at the White House to the Shah of Iran ) is 658 days









Stargate (1994)

(from internet transcript)

EXT PYRAMID, NIGHT

[The storm still rages outside.]

INT ALIEN PYRAMID

FERRETTI
(into radio)
Kawalski, this is base. Do you copy?

[Freeman reaches over and shuts the radio off.]

FREEMAN
You're wasting the battery. We'll never get anything in this storm. We'll have to wait 'till it passes.

FERRETTI
Yeah, right. If it passes. You know, I was stationed in the Middle East. I've never seen anything like it.

FREEMAN
Yeah, yeah.

REILLY
I don't understand. Why don't we just...turn the 'gate back on ourselves?

PORRO
Yeah, how hard can it be?

FERRETTI
(sarcastically)
That would be great! Yet we could turn the thing in the wrong order and...materialize in the...vacuum of outer space. Do you have any idea how many possible combinations there are on that thing?

FREEMAN
(sarcastically)
No. How many?

FERRETTI
Shut up.










2026-08-04_2-1










stargate_00h03m39s - Stargate (1994)
stargate_00h03m39s (2) - Stargate (1994)
stargate-1994_00h03m49s - Stargate (1994)
stargate-1994_00h03m53s - Stargate (1994)
stargate_00h04m43s - Stargate (1994)
stargate_00h05m10s - Stargate (1994)
stargate_00h05m13s - Stargate (1994)










DSCN8855 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess - Spokane, Washington USA - Riverfront Park



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 07:06 AM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 08/04/2026