I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Monday, August 10, 2026
Today is 08/10/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/10/2026 10:15 AM
Driving along the streets in Seattle and in a bridge structure somewhere in the north of Seattle downtown. Traveled through there often. A maze of iron beams and rivets. As often happened traveling through there I have never really learned my way through that maze and today I regret not studying it better on the maps. I must have missed a turn somewhere because I remember now I am driving upwards towards the top of the white arch of a very large bridge span. I must not being terribly concerned because I am not having any trouble with traction so I am thinking it must be an actual roadway and I will simply drive on through and make my way towards my destination that day. There are no guardrails and no real structures on the edges so that should be a concern. I continue driving. Suddenly, I am airborne. And that is very concerning to me today. My eyes must be wide as a saucer, as goes the expression. I am sitting there in the car in the driver's seat and I am a dead man, I know for certain. Because I am suddenly in the open air and only the wide blue sky is visible to me. Then - suddenly - poof - and I am back again at an earlier point driving through that bridge structure. I become aware it is some sort of incredible "do over" process and I can do all that over again with the knowledge of my previous journey. I think this is really great and I am thinking of sending an email to my mom later describing the experience. A few moments later decide to write about it here on my blog. I continue driving, making the same turns at intersections in the bridge structure. Then it hits me: I am asleep. This is a dream. One of those rare experiences that leaves me feeling disappointed to wake and understand it is just a dream and I am asleep.
Lying there in the bed and trying to fall back to sleep I compose a long note in my mind, not really wanting to have to work on it later. In this note, I try to avoid describing all the minor details in my vision.
Point of this note is again: why today?
Why today I saw such detail in a sleeping-dream?
5 AM rolls around sitting here at this desk and I decide I am up with tv-news no longer this morning
Asleep for about an hour and it was these specific details that appear in my vision.
THEN - only after being awake for a while - did I capitulate to the impulse to work on this note, with completely no idea of what - if anything - I would find that is a pattern I recognize.
I begin with the first detail those visions make me think:
From 7/4/1995 ( undocking Mir space station - the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 and for me after 05/10/2006: includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/10/2026 ( ) is 11360 days
11360 = 5680 + 5680
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/22/1981 ( ) is 5680 days
Los Angeles Times
U.S., Russian Spacecraft Go Separate Ways : Docking: Shuttle Atlantis ends historic 5-day linkup with space station. It leaves with three crewmen who have been in orbit since mid-March.
July 05, 1995 from Associated Press
HOUSTON — Astronauts and cosmonauts watched their ships part and fade into the blackness of space Tuesday in an orbital pirouette that ended five days of flying as a single craft.
"We're just shaking our heads at how quickly this has all gone by," said Charles Precourt, pilot of the U.S. space shuttle Atlantis. "It's as if it were a dream, that we didn't really live it, it happened so fast. . . . But what a great time, what a great effort."
For half an hour, three craft hovered a few hundred feet from one another while hurtling around Earth at 5 miles a second: The Russian Soyuz capsule with two cosmonauts, Atlantis with eight passengers, and the temporarily unmanned Russian space station Mir.
Both crews recorded the historic moment on video and film, but the sun's glare spoiled many of the pictures.
"It's been an inspiring visit with our neighbors in space. We look forward to returning," said NASA's Mission Control.
"We agree with that. . . . We agree 100%," Atlantis' commander, Robert L. (Hoot) Gibson, replied as he backed the shuttle away from the station. "In one of the simulations, the words 'cosmic ballet' came to mind, and I guess that's where we are now."
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082869/releaseinfo/
IMDb
Outland
Release info
United States May 22, 1981
Sean Connery as Marshal William T. O'Niel
A federal marshal newly stationed at a mining colony on the Jupiter moon of Io notices a series of unusual deaths. Against the advice of everyone, he digs deeper to find the cause, and finds himself marked for death.
From 1/20/1953 ( Jeffrey Epstein ) To 10/28/2013 ( ) is 22196 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/10/2026 ( ) is 22196 days
https://www.krem.com/article/news/nation-world/president-elect-biden-picks-former-obama-chief-of-staff-mcdonough-for-va/507-859048a9-5261-4f5e-bd67-b6f5b3908b5f?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot
KREM2 CBS Spokane
President-elect Biden picks Rice as domestic policy adviser, McDonough for VA
In tapping Rice and McDonough for key roles, Biden is continuing to stockpile his administration with prominent alumni of the Obama administration.
Author: JULIE PACE and ZEKE MILLER (Associated Press)
Published: 7:09 AM PST December 10, 2020
Although Biden has insisted his administration will not simply be a retread of Obama’s presidency, he is bringing back numerous familiar faces. His team has defended the moves as a nod toward experience and the need to hit the ground running in tackling the pressing issues facing the nation across multiple fronts.
Shirley Anne Warshaw, a professor at Gettysburg College who has studied the presidency and Cabinets, said following Obama as he builds out his team gives Biden an advantage.
“This is a much better bench than Obama had because these people have the experience of serving in the Obama administration,” Warshaw said. “In that way, Joe Biden is the luckiest man in the world.”
McDonough, the VA nominee, is an experienced manager who was chief of staff throughout Obama’s second term. McDonough was previously Obama’s deputy national security adviser, including during the Navy SEAL raid in 2011 that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, and was a longtime congressional staffer.
McDonough was credited with helping Obama try to bridge divides on Capitol Hill, including around one of his most substantial second-term legislative achievements: the Veterans Choice Act. The legislation, for which President Donald Trump tries to take credit, gave former service members more options to seek care and the VA secretary more authority to fire underperforming staffers.
Credit: AP
FILE - In this Oct. 28, 2013, file photo, White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough listens as President Barack Obama speaks at FBI Headquarters in Washington.
The bill came about following exposes during the Obama administration into mismanagement at some VA hospitals and mounting complaints by advocacy groups. As chief of staff, McDonough was also deeply involved in an overhaul of VA leadership after the scandals, which led to the ouster of the department’s secretary.
“We are surprised by this pick. No way to deny that,” said Joe Chenelly, national executive director of AMVETS, or American Veterans. “We were expecting a veteran, maybe a post-9/11 veteran. Maybe a woman veteran. Or maybe a veteran who knows the VA exceptionally well. We are looking forward to hearing from President-Elect Biden on his thinking behind this nomination.”
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082869/quotes/
IMDb
Outland (1981)
Quotes
Dr. Marian Lazarus: You know, you haven't your medical all-star here. Company doctors are like ship's doctors. Most are one shuttle flight ahead of a malpractice suit.
Dr. Marian Lazarus: You know, if you're the kind of guy you're supposed to be, you wouldn't stick around. That's why they sent you here.
Marshal William T. O'Niel: Maybe they made a mistake.
Dr. Marian Lazarus: I was afraid you'd say something like that. You really think you're making a difference?
[O'Neil is silent]
Dr. Marian Lazarus: Then why, for god's sake?
Marshal William T. O'Niel: Because... maybe they *are* right. They send me here to this pile of shit because they think I belong here. I want to find out if... well, if they're right. There's a whole machine that works because everybody does what they're supposed to. And I found out... I was supposed to be something I didn't like. That's what's in the program. That's my rotten little part, in the rotten machine... I don't like it. So I'm... going to find out if they're right.
Sergeant Montone: Nelson, we're talking about nuclear detonators. You just don't "lose" them, and then "find" them. You lose your comb and then find it, not detonators. Now, I want to know where they were found, and who found them. You get my drift?
Sheppard: Let me tell you what you're dealing with here. I run a franchise. The company hires me to dig as much ore as possible out of this hellhole. There's a guy like me on every mining operation, all over the system. My hookers are clean; some of 'em are good-looking. My booze isn't watered. The workers are happy. When the workers are happy, they dig more ore - they get paid more bonus money. When they dig more ore, the company's happy! When the company's happy, I'm happy!
Marshal William T. O'Niel: Sounds wonderful.
Sheppard: Nothing here is wonderful. It works - that's enough.
Dr. Marian Lazarus: [aghast] Polydichloric euthimal! Those stupid bastards are taking polydichloric euthimal! It's an amphetamine. Strongest thing you ever saw. Makes you feel wonderful - you do fourteen hours of work in six hours, that kind of nonsense. Especially manual labor. It makes you work like a horse. The army tested it a few years ago. It made everybody work, alright - then it made them psychotic. It takes a while - ten, maybe eleven months... and then it fries your brain.
Bellows: [voice] This is Bellows. You've got the men you want, and it wasn't easy. My people are very unhappy with you. This could cause trouble for us on all the other mining operations. If the company got wind of what's going on, they'd clamp down like a vice. They can't afford to lose their franchise! That could put my people out of business - and my people like being *in* business.
Sheppard: Tell them not to worry. How good are the men?
Bellows: [voice] The best. They've already left on the shuttle arriving Sunday.
Sheppard: They have their own weapons?
Bellows: [voice] Yes.
Sheppard: The target is O'Niel - the marshal here.
Bellows: [voice] Jesus - you better not mess this up.
Sheppard: I won't.
Bellows: [voice] It's your party.
Sheppard: Yes, it is.
Bellows: [voice] How much help will he have?
Sheppard: None.
Bellows: [voice] You sure?
Sheppard: Yes, I'm sure. No one here will stick their neck out for anyone. Once the word is spread these guys are pros, there'll be no trouble. I've got someone on the inside that will spread the word. Don't worry. He's a dead man.
Bellows: [voice] Sheppard, I've gotta tell you - if this doesn't work out, the next guys who come for someone will be coming for you.
Sheppard: No sweat. I'll call you when it's over.
[communications link disconnects]
From 6/18/2016 ( Tiffany Doe Affidavit - Declaration in Support of Protective Order in Epstein Case ) To 8/10/2026 ( ) is 3705 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1975 ( premiere USA film "The Hindenburg" ) is 3705 days
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:49 AM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 08/10/2026