This Is What I Think.

Monday, August 03, 2026

Today is 08/03/2026





from internet

https://www.facebook.com/smosh/videos/tom-cruise-as-a-roommate/390501052857482/

Smosh November 28, 2021

"Is it me or is Tom Cruise kind of weird?"









by me, Kerry Burgess @kerrywburgess 1:19 PM - 16 February 2019

Here at The Homestead there is recent news.

Management announces the Fifth Anniversary of The Homestead.

I'm sitting here thinking, that can't be right.

I've lived here since 9/27/2013. That's about 5.5 years ago.

And that first apartment I moved into was previously occupied

So maybe it's the 6th anniversary.

If so then they opened on 2/27/2013.

I don't know though.

But if so then:

From 3/1/2004 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my lease expires at my Redmond apartment, travel,arrive Spokane Valley for the Crossland ) To 2/27/2013 ( ) is 3285 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date ) To 10/31/1974 ( Gerald Ford - Remarks at Sioux City, Iowa ) is 3285 days

I don't plan to seek clarification.

They're having a party for it.

I've already documented how I was manipulated into moving in here on a specific day that forms a clear pattern










2013-03-18_1










2013-04-10_3










2013-04-27_1-1










2013-04-28_sydnee-scofield_1-1

(about Spokane)










2013-06-11_1-1

(about Spokane)










twitter_morgan-trau-krem_07-06-2020_2

perviously referenced










2013-09-26_budget-rental_1 - me, Kerry Burgess










2013-10-01_1-1










DSC00409
DSC00463
DSC00496
DSC00568
DSC00889










DSC01144
DSC01147










google-streetview_spokane-valley_4th-ave_sep2008
google-streetview_spokane-valley_4th-ave_july-2013_1-1










oblivion-2013_00h-31m-24s - Oblivion (2013)
oblivion-2013_00h-31m-28s - Oblivion (2013)
oblivion-2013_00h-32m-20s - Oblivion (2013)









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: July 25, 2020, excerpts

I've written before I suspect my journal is lying to me










extinct-season1-ep4-2017_00h-50m-50s










oblivion-2013_00h-32m-58s-1 - Oblivion (2013)
oblivion-2013_00h-33m-10s-1 - Oblivion (2013)



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:40 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 08/03/2026