This Is What I Think.

Monday, August 24, 2026

Today is 08/24/2026





Continuing.

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/08/today-is-08242026.html









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/24/2026 5:50 PM

Now becomes obvious to me.

Woke just now from couple hours of restless sleep. Visions of me working at this process, as happened many times before while sleeping. The pivotal detail is not available now to my conscious mind. Only part that remains is a guy I have noted before, a very dumb guy

"Put our boys back together again"

Probably viewing that newest "Silo" episode later this evening. Because everything becomes more work for then I will probably have to make observations about it

Before then - now twelve hours later - another topic now becomes clear to me and I am beginning the process to check for this:










the-thirteenth-floor_00h57m05s - The Thirteenth Floor (1999)
the-thirteenth-floor_00h57m08s - The Thirteenth Floor (1999)
the-thirteenth-floor_00h57m12s - The Thirteenth Floor (1999)
the-thirteenth-floor_00h57m16s - The Thirteenth Floor (1999)









From 5/28/1999 ( premiere USA film "The Thirteenth Floor" ) To 8/24/2026 ( ) is 9950 days

9950 = 4975 + 4975

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/17/1979 ( from Google and Wikipedia: The very first truck racing event in the U.S. took place at Atlanta International Raceway ) is 4975 days









From 8/4/1985 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess killed in semi-trailer freight truck wreck in Oklahoma ) To 8/24/2026 ( ) is 14995 days

14995 = 7496 + 7499

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/12/1986 ( premiere USA film "Top Gun" ) is 7496 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/15/1986 ( premiere USA film "Top Gun" ) is 7499 days









The Thirteenth Floor (1999)

(from internet transcript)

You think I don't know what's going on?
I need to talk to him again.
You read the letter.
I need to know what's in it.
Everything.
When I read it,
I thought it was a gag.
The world's a sham.
Fat chance.
But I'm not stupid, Mr.Hall.
I watched you and Ferguson
do the old switcheroo.









IMDb

The Thirteenth Floor (1999)

Quotes

Douglas Hall: I know the truth.

Jane Fuller: Where are you?

Douglas Hall: You could call it the end of the world.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:33 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 08/24/2026