I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Today is 08/19/2026
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-19m-56s 1 - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-19m-57s - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-19m-59s - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-46m-29s - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-46m-37s - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-52m-32s - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-52m-41s - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-52m-54s - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-53m-15s - The Enemy Below (1957)
the-enemy-below-1957_00h-43m-46s - The Enemy Below (1957)
stargate-1994_00h10m47s - Stargate (1994)
stargate-1994_00h10m48s - Stargate (1994)
stargate-1994_00h11m12s - Stargate (1994)
stargate-1994_00h-13m-37s - Stargate (1994)
Stargate (1994)
(from internet transcript)
DANIEL
I-I'm gonna go now.
CATHERINE
Go where?
(chuckles)
I mean, you've just been evicted from your apartment. Your grants have run out. Everything you own are in those two bags.
DSC00978 2
Valeria - (link to vendor site)
Stargate (1994)
(from internet transcript)
Catherine Langford: Want to prove that your theories are right? This is your chance.
[She holds out an envelope, gesturing for him to take it. Daniel glances from her to the envelope before taking it.]
DANIEL
What's this?
CATHERINE
Travel plans.
silo_s3e7-2026_00h-28m-49s
silo_s3e7-2026_00h-29m-27s
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 2:26 PM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 08/19/2026
















