I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
Today is 08/26/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/26/2026 5:32 PM
How can it be a "tidal wave"?
Certainly she must know that. I have suspected people reading by blog-posts here on my blog are doing that to signify they are reading some or all of my blog-posts.
That dramatic and horrifying video today is certainly nothing to joke about.
I examine my original-work for the improbable.
The progress of this note does not match the cognitive-process in my mind as I assemble and craft this information.
Nothing proved here today. Just what my observations cause me to think. Includes references to my previous work, not fully explained here today.
https://www.legion.org/stories/other/retreat-hell-we-just-got-here
The American Legion
"Retreat, hell! We just got here."
DEC 11, 2014
America entered World War I to reinforce the battered French and British troops waging a desperate fight against Germany. On June 2, 1918, a division of Marines was sent to support the French army at Belleau Wood. As the Marines arrived, they found French troops retreating through their lines. A French colonel, attempting to acquaint the Americans with the realities of the situation and not trusting his spoken English, scribbled a note to the officer in charge of the Americans ordering them to retreat. The Marine officer looked at the Frenchman coldly and said, Retreat, Hell! We just got here. That officer was Capt. Lloyd W. Williams, commanding the 51st Company, 2nd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment.
Battlestar Galactica - television miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003
(from internet transcript)
Voice on radio: Colonial One, please respond.
Apollo: Four...
Voice on radio: May the Lords of Kobol protect those souls we leave behind.
Apollo: Three...
(Cylon ships appear.)
Voice on radio: I've got DRADIS contact. Inbound targets, heading this way.
Apollo: Two...
Voice on radio: I see them too. Are they Colonials?
Apollo: One.
Voice on radio: Oh my god, they're Cylons.
Apollo: Mark.
Voice on radio: I hope you people rot in hell for this.
2019-11-08_1-1
From 8/15/1918 ( ) To 8/26/2026 ( ) is 39458 days
39458 = 19729 + 19729
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/8/2019 ( ) is 19729 days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_1918
August 1918
From Wikipedia
The following events occurred in August 1918:
August 15, 1918
Hundred Days Offensive – Field Marshal Douglas Haig refused an order from Supreme Allied Commander Ferdinand Foch to continue the Amiens offensive as troop advances and supply routes were faltering in the face of regrouping German positions. Instead, he reorganized the British Third Army and U.S. Army Second Corps for an offensive on the German-held town of Albert, France.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Amiens_(1918)
Battle of Amiens (1918)
From Wikipedia
The Battle of Amiens, also known as the Third Battle of Picardy, was the opening phase of the Allied offensive which began on 8 August 1918, later known as the Hundred Days Offensive, which ultimately led to the end of World War I
From 6/6/1940 ( from Wikipedia: Arthur Zimmermann dead ) To 8/26/2026 ( ) is 31492 days
31492 = 15746 + 15746
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/12/2008 ( premiere USA film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 15746 days
the-day-the-earth-stood-still-2008_00h30m03s - The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)
the-day-the-earth-stood-still-2008_00h30m05s - The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:07 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 08/26/2026


