This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Today is 8/11/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/11/2026 4:32 PM

They actually set me back one week, that year 1986 at Great Lakes.

I can remember sitting there in that class room and thinking that I did understand it better that second time through

As though the fog cleared in my mind I was not even aware was there all the time.

So baffling and incapable of understanding, it would soon return.

I passed all the classes and I was capable of performing my duties

All these years later, I still think back to those years and being vaguely aware that something was wrong and wondering why I was not doing better.

My performance reviews said I was doing well. My mind was telling me something different. So I worked very hard at my duties. I would have anyway worked as hard or harder if not for what I now suspect was deliberate foreign influence to my brain.

The point of this note: That day 11/4/1986 was the result of several factors beyond my personal control.

Turning the tv today about 4:25 PM during sports, started thinking of Expo '74. Think this is the first time just now I thought to examine my original-work for this specific pattern that pivots on 5/4/1974 and 5/5/1978.

Almost 13 years now I have lived in Spokane metro. area and just now the first time I thought to check for this:

That Wastefulnaut Joyrider polluter and lameoid Jeff Bezos has compared himself ridiculously to the fictional character Zefram Cochrane

Whatever is going to happen is going to happen and until it does those parasites are determined to harass the hell out of my miserable life.

All there to harass me because I can't do anything about it, whatever it is










dsc00744_
2016_nk20_dscn3035_









From 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th president of USA federal government 1969-1974: Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington, USA ) To 11/4/1986 ( ) is 4567 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/5/1978 ( Jimmy Carter, 39th President of USA federal government 1977-1981: Spokane, Washington - Remarks at Dedication Ceremonies for Riverfront Park ) is 4567 days









From 7/26/1947 ( Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America is established ) To 7/27/1968 ( ) is 7672 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/4/1986 ( ) is 7672 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_1968

July 27, 1968

By order of China's Communist Party leader Mao Zedong, "worker-peasant thought propaganda teams" were dispatched to Beijing's Tsinghua University to direct the reform of university education. Yao Wenyuan, who was later convicted as one of the "Gang of Four" that had guided China's Cultural Revolution, would proclaim that "Contradictions which have vexed the intellectuals endlessly are quickly solved as soon as the workers participate," and outlined the goal of resolving what he called "the three differences" of the cultures of urban vs. rural, industrial vs. agricultural, and mental work vs. physical work.









Star Trek: The Next Generation - "Family" - tv series Season 4 Episode 2 - 10/01/1990

Jean-Luc PICARD: You don't know, Robert. You don't know.



Jean-Luc PICARD: I should have been able to stop them! I tried. I tried so hard, but I wasn't strong enough. I wasn't good enough. I should have been able to stop them. I should! I should!

ROBERT Picard: So, my brother is a human being after all. This is going to be with you a long time, Jean-Luc. A long time. You have to learn to live with it.










1984-09-27_0-d










star-trek-first-contact_00h56m00s - Star Trek: First Contact (1996)
star-trek-first-contact_00h56m57s - Star Trek: First Contact (1996)










1997-06-09_1-1









Stargate SG-1

"Wormhole X-Treme"

TV-series season 5 episode 12, 09/08/2001

O'NEILL
You were just going to keep taking pills for the rest of your life?

MARTIN
Another month, and the long term memory loss would've been permanent. Oh. Oh, no!

TEAL'C
What is the matter, Martin Lloyd?

MARTIN
Wormhole X-Treme. The show is based on your Stargate program.

O'NEILL
Don't worry, it's on cable. So, why'd they bring you out of it? Why now?

MARTIN
The ship's coming. We put it on a timer.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:04 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 08/11/2026