I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Monday, August 24, 2026
Today is 08/24/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/24/2026 8:54 PM
That USA military uniform is provided to those defending the Constitution of the United States of America. You had better know how.
2026-08-24_1-1
https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/trump-criticism-leads-rare-criminal-001719021.html
2026-08-24_1-2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_(United_States)
from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:
From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06
Kerry Burgess wrote:
After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
From 9/4/1976 ( for me after 05/10/2006: the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles - IMDb lists as 09/04/1981 ) To 5/4/2006 ( ) is 10834 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/2/1995 ( Los Angeles Times reporting date: "Astronauts Undergo More Tests Aboard Joined Spacecraft" - the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10834 days
From 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again by police in the United States - for drunk-driving like a domestic-terrorist ) To 5/4/2006 ( ) is 10834 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/2/1995 ( The Washington Post newspaper reporting date: Even On Autopilot, Spacecraft Instruct ) is 10834 days
From 10/14/1947 ( Chuck Yeager becomes first aircraft pilot to travel faster than speed of sound in controlled aircraft flight ) To 4/14/1988 ( the minefield damage to US Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 and crew while I, Kerry Wayne Burgess, was somewhere in the area in my assignment onboard the US Navy warship USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy - my second permanent US Navy fleet assignment (1987-1990) - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (expert technician for all maintenance and operations, down to printed-circuit-board component level diagnosis and repair, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2) ) is 14793 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2006 ( ) is 14793 days
From 10/14/1947 ( Chuck Yeager becomes first aircraft pilot to travel faster than speed of sound in controlled aircraft flight ) To 4/19/1988 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th president of USA federal government 1981-1989: Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President Pro Tempore of the Senate on the United States Military Strike in the Persian Gulf ) is 14798 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/9/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Tuesday, May 9, 2006 ) is 14798 days
From 9/4/1976 ( ) To 5/9/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Tuesday, May 9, 2006 ) is 10839 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/7/1995 ( return to Earth landing of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 and for me after 05/10/2006: includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10839 days
JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM
Subject: Right
I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?
http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911
https://maps.app.goo.gl/mm5LKoNW2qjyqkeHA
From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Sun, March 19, 2006 3:28:21 PM
Subject: Sleep journal 3/19/06
Yesterday was some kind of foreign dream that was more of an emotion than a visualization. I couldn't remember any of the details although I felt like I had been seeing details. All I remembered was feeling like it was something intense, there was some intensity to the communication, almost overwhelming like a very strong and clear signal on a radio. After I woke up, I could only characterize the message as positive.
Today the first foreign dream wasn't too clear either. It had something to do with me, someother characters, and something about the stars. We were under the stars, or we were talking to the stars. I can visualize the sky with the stars but they may have also been a metaphor for people. Then I left somewhere and there was something about a goose, not sure what that meant, maybe something to do with staying meant something about a cooked goose.
The second foreign dream had a lot of detail. I was sitting on a bus with someone that I knew but I don't know who it was. It may have been Britney Spears but that makes no sense. I was sitting next to her and she was someone that I had lived with before, someone I had a relationship with, like a girlfriend. I was getting off the bus to a place I was staying that I don't recognize from anyplace I've been in real life. She asked me if I was really staying there, she may have commented that it was amazing I was staying there, or someone else said that. Apparently, it was the same place she and I had lived during our relationship. It was some kind of little travel trailer. A young woman was letting me stay there. I was taking up a little open seat or bench in a hallway of the trailer.
posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:28 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 15 March 2014
You know what's confusing me? I thought about this for a couple minutes and my confusion must be from hallucinations. I would have sworn I wrote in my journal about the night I put the medals in her purse without her seeing me do it. Maybe I did write about it and now I can't find it again. I don't know. I can still visualize it. I think I am visualizing a series of thoughts from a few years ago, back in the year 2011. I keep seeing myself in Columbia in the year 1997 and I was recently promoted to lieutenant colonel and I was wearing the uniform of the United States Marine Corps and I still can visualize that line of thought of the last words I said to her when I put on my cover as I walked to the door and left and I went to Fort Jackson and I never came back.
IMDb
Weapons (2025)
Quotes
Narrator: This is a true story that happened in my town. So this one Wednesday is like a normal day for the whole school, but today was different. Every other class had all their kids, but Mrs. Gandy's room was totally empty. And do you know why? Because the night before, at 2:17 in the morning, every kid woke up, got out of bed, walked downstairs, and into the dark... and they never came back.
BEYONCE KNOWLES
"Lost Yo Mind"
that chloe crop bag ain't mine (wasn't mine)
many earrings must I find (I find)
2006-05-10_1-1
259884main_inside-lg .jpg, from internet
4109052481_01902fc422_o .jpg, from internet
567966main_5916791170_ .jpg, from internet
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:27 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 08/24/2026





