I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Saturday, August 08, 2026
Today is 08/08/2026
2026-08-08_1-1
by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/08/2026 11:58 PM
Don't know who is causing any of this that I discover on the internet
People are complete strangers to me and doing stuff that I discover
Certain that I discover only a small fraction of it
Who ever is doing it is flooding the world with a pattern that I recognize.
Tonight's installment, another of those newer people up there on my tv-screen
I am examining those people for this pattern
by me, Kerry Burgess, Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess October 20, 2021
Only in recent days has that other woman started showing up
From 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 10/4/2021 ( ) is 9838 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/9/1992 ( premiere USA film "1492: Conquest of Paradise" ) is 9838 days
by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/01/2023
With the emergence several weeks ago of Epoch 5.4, a new theory forms in my conscious mind
The Day It All Finally Makes Sense
Which I guess will be the start of Epoch 6.0
From 7/17/1990 ( ) To 8/1/2026 ( ) is 13164 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/17/2001 ( premiere USA TV "30 Minute Meals" ) is 13164 days
From 7/17/1990 ( ) To 8/8/2026 ( ) is 13171 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/24/2001 ( ) is 13171 days
https://www.krem.com/article/weather/forecast/krem-2-weather-forecast/293-a0f43ff2-aa37-4afc-bcfc-b661849f38c1
KREM2 CBS Spokane
Red Flag Warnings today due to very dry conditions and breezy winds
Hot temps in the 90s and no rain in the forecast anytime soon
Updated: 1:56 AM PDT August 8, 2026
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0233657/releaseinfo/
IMDb
Epoch
Release info
United States November 24, 2001
Disaster strikes as a specialised team of investigators struggle to find out the truth about a strange monolith which sends out an intercontinental signal.
2001-11-24_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_(film)
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:42 AM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 08/08/2026

