I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Today is 08/25/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/25/2026 10:22 PM
Now at 10:00 PM tonight on antenna broadcast tv (muted sound) it's a mainstream-media circus with that weirdo guy and that old hag and noted celebrity polluter of grand proportions for influencing more to pollute more and more often.
What shall I today find if I examine closer here my original-work
The Walking Dead
"Days Gone Bye"
Episode 101 [ Sunday 31 October 2010 ]
OPENING CREDITS
Police car
Earlier, Rick and Shane, another deputy, are sitting in their police car talking
Rick: What's the difference between men and women?
Shane: Is this a joke?
Rick: No, serious.
Shane: I never met a woman who knew how to turn off a light. They're born thinking in a switch, it only goes one way. On. They're struck blind the second they leave a room. I mean every woman, I ever let have a key... I swear to God. Come home, house all lit up, and my job, apparently because… because my chromosomes happen to be different cause I then gotta walk through that house, turn off every single light this chick left on.
Rick: Is that right?
Shane: Yeah, baby. Alright, Reverend Shane's preaching to you now, boy.
Rick smiles.
Shane: The same chick, mind ya. She'll bitch about global warming. That's when Reverend Shane wants to quote from the Guy Gospel and say "Um, darling? maybe you, and every other pair of boobs on this planet just figured out that the light switch see, goes both ways, "maybe we wouldn't have so much global warming."
From 10/31/2010 ( premiere USA TV series "The Walking Dead" ) To 8/25/2026 ( Today , Tuesday ) is 5777 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/27/1981 ( ) is 5777 days
1981-08-27_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irmgard_Bartenieff
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1589921/quotes/
IMDb
The Walking Dead
Days Gone Bye (2010)
Quotes
[Morgan tells Rick about the walkers outside and to never let himself get bit by one of them]
Rick Grimes: They're out there now? In the street?
Morgan Jones: Yeah. They get more active after dark sometimes.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:46 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 08/25/2026
