I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Sunday, August 23, 2026
Today is 08/23/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/23/2026 02:07 AM
Probably viewing for the first time and later today that newest episode of "Silo"
On Friday, the official debut of season two of "Dark Matter". A streaming-video series that has a profound effect on systematizing my thinking. Previously, I drew comparison of "silo" with the popular science-fiction notion of "multiple universe"
My concern about this stuff is it's some sort of bait that the people involved in it are not even aware
They have become instruments of some larger purpose that is manipulating this human-race here in the real-world.
Sure, that's nothing new as concepts go. People have deluded themselves - for as long as people have infested this planet Earth - into thinking fairy-tales are real about the clouds above in the sky.
My concern centers on how gullible and naive people are about this ridiculous fad and hype of "A.I."
I have clearly demonstrated there is some sort of effect on me and it has nothing to do with any sort of addiction to mindless-drones on the internet.
What I have that none of them have is my original-work.
What they have and that I have but do not use is that internet connected phone they cannot become unattached to.
Even those drones stealing this content on my private computer - because they are stealing my data - have no idea they are just mindless-drones.
They think they have a reason for it all and they are too dim-witted to understand there is ultimately no reason for it all.
All of you are affected.
None of you would not have the slightest idea there is something wrong until you read about it by me.
Practically none of you want to even try to understand.
"Silo" and then "Dark Matter" serves no purpose except to stall my efforts to break away. To slow me down, because I am the only one with the capability of breaking away from it.
The rest of you will be just used up and cast aside, drained of whatever it is you provide to THEM.
Going back to the very few times I have got through directly to people and it is always the same thing from you mindless-drones:
They ask me what I want.
I want you to think would be the correct response and I know that would be counter-productive because it would only cause (1) non-thinking by you and (2) some sort of passive-aggressive, hostile response by you.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:21 AM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 08/23/2026