I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Sunday, August 09, 2026
Today is 08/09/2026
https://www.yahoo.com/news/videos/trump-treasonous-leaker-hunt-backfires-050804869.html
Yahoo! News
The Daily Beast
Trump’s ‘Treasonous’ Leaker Hunt Backfires With Epic Self-Own
The Daily Beast
Updated Sat, August 8, 2026 at 10:08 PM PDT
Donald Trump may have just blown up his own furious hunt for the "treasonous" leakers behind reports of a dwindling U.S. missile supply amid his ongoing war with Iran.Trump reportedly indicated he knew even before he launched an attack on the Middle East nation on Feb. 28 that American missile supplies were running low, but he planned to press on regardless.Just weeks before Trump launched his attack on Iran, he was quoted as saying he had been "warned" of the missile shortage. "And his response was to say that the decision was his," reported the legal blog emptywheel. "That if we went in spite of the warnings, the decision was his."
Stargate SG-1
"Wormhole X-Treme"
TV-series season 5 episode 12, 09/08/2001
O'NEILL
Why do they need you?
MARTIN
I still have the mobile computing device I stole from Tanner. They need it to access the ship.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 07:01 AM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 08/09/2026