I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Sunday, August 09, 2026
Today is 08/09/2026
pluribus_s1e2-2025_00h-38m-45s
1901-03-06_1-1
1977-06-12_1-1
1977-06-12_1-2
From 3/6/1901 ( ) To 3/16/2021 ( before checking this pattern, ordered by me: "Hope" - cluelessly named by me {and centuries earlier by Robert Browning} {precisely 1200 days after "Evelyn" - named by vendor} ) is 43840 days
43840 = 21920 + 21920
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2025 ( ) is 21920 days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluribus_(TV_series)
Pluribus (TV series)
From Wikipedia
Pluribus is an American post-apocalyptic science fiction television series created by Vince Gilligan for Apple TV. Set and filmed primarily in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the series follows novelist Carol Sturka (Rhea Seehorn), who finds herself isolated after an alien virus transforms the rest of humanity into a peaceful and content hive mind, which nevertheless seeks to assimilate her and other immune individuals.
Pluribus premiered on Apple TV on November 7, 2025.
pluribus_s1e2-2025_00h-14m-54s
pluribus_s1e2-2025_00h-18m-12s
pluribus_s1e2-2025_00h-18m-24s
pluribus_s1e2-2025_00h-18m-30s
pluribus_s1e2-2025_00h-18m-31s
by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/08/2023 ~ 03:24 AM
I wrote once somewhere long ago that anything never alive can not ever be considered as 'dead'
DSC04484
2026-08-09_coeros_1-1
DSC00434-1
DSC04485
DSC02367
From 12/18/2024 ( by me, Kerry Burgess ) To 11/7/2025 ( IN THE FUTURE from 12/18/2024: debut "Plur1bus" streaming-video serial AppleTV ) is 324 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/22/1966 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Where No Man Has Gone Before" ) is 324 days
DSC02366
Star Trek
"Where No Man Has Gone Before"
Original Airdate: Sep 22, 1966
[tv-series episode begins]
Captain's log, Star date 1312.4. The impossible has happened. From directly ahead, we're picking up a recorded distress signal, the call letters of a vessel which has been missing for over two centuries. Did another Earth ship once probe out of the galaxy as we intend to do? What happened to it out there? Is this some warning they've left behind?
KIRK: It is my duty, whether pleasant or unpleasant, to listen to the reports, observations, even speculations, on any subject that might affect the safety of this vessel, and it's my science officer's duty to see I'm provided with that. Go ahead, Mister Spock.
SPOCK: Have you noted evidence of unusual powers?
DEHNER: He can control certain autonomic reflexes. He reads very fast, retains more than most of us might consider usual.
KIRK: Mister Scott, would you repeat what you just told us?
SCOTT: About an hour ago, the Bridge controls started going crazy. Levers shifting by themselves, buttons being pushed, instrument readings changing.
SPOCK: And on my monitor screen I could see Mitchell smiling each time it happened, as if this ship and crew were almost a toy for his amusement.
KIRK: Are they right, Doctor? Has he shown abilities of such magnitude?
DEHNER: I saw some such indications.
KIRK: And you didn't think it worth mentioning?
DEHNER: No one's been hurt, have they? Don't you understand? A mutated superior man could also be a wonderful thing. The forerunner of a new and better kind of human being.
Kerry Burgess, Twitter archive file, Wednesday April 10, 2019 13:35:56
In that most consistent scenario I imagine, I am in there one day and I suddenly notice synchronized movement by every single person in there, except me. I stand in one place, I see people, doesn't matter what they are doing, but they are all doing the same thing
Kerry Burgess, Twitter archive file, Wednesday April 10, 2019 13:37:07
Maybe they are just all standing there doing a pirouette. What's important is they are perfectly synchronized in their movements. I look around corners, at people who cannot visually see the other people, and yet their movements are all perfectly synchronized.
From 4/10/2019 ( ) To 11/7/2025 ( ) is 2403 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/1/1972 ( ) is 2403 days
The New York Times
REPORT ON SPYING RELEASED BY C.I.A.
By NICHOLAS M. HORROCK JULY 9, 1975
WASHINGTON, July 8—The Central Intelligence Agency made a major build-up of its domestic intelligence operation during the Administration of President Nixon, according to documents released by the C.I.A. for the first time tonight.
In an unexpected disclosure, the C.I.A. made public a report that its director, William E. Colby, made to President Ford last Dec. 24. This report is a portion of an internal analysis of the agency's involvement in illegal domestic intelligence operations and other wrongdoing compiled at the request of Mr. Colby's predecessor, James R. Schlesinger, in May, 1973. Mr. Schlesinger is now the Secretary of Defense.
Symington Briefed
According to these newly released documents, two Congressional figures, Senator Stuart Symington, Democrat of Mis souri, and Representative Lucien N. Nedzi, Democrat of Michigan, were briefed on the details more than two years ago.
This new material contained several disclosures:
According to a memorandum dated June 1, 1972, the major increase in the staff and facilities of the Special Operations Group came after Mr. Nixon had taken office on Jan. 20, 1969. The unit was the core of a domestic C.I.A. intelligence operation that has come under criticism for violating the agency's legal charter, which forbids the C.I.A. to engage in spying within the United States.
1986-11-04_1-1
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-34m-34s
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-39m-15s
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-39m-18s
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-39m-22s
From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 11/7/2025 ( ) is 11840 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/3/1998 ( premiere USA film "Lost in Space" ) is 11840 days
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667987/
IMDb
The Outer Limits
S4.E11
The Vaccine
Episode aired Apr 3, 1998
After a doomsday cult releases a genetically engineered virus, a nurse named Marie must decide which patients under quarantine get a vaccine that may cure the plague.
From 11/4/1986 ( achieving rate and rank as FC3 before arrival, as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Date Completed - US Navy Fire Control Technician Class "A", Service School Command, Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois, - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (operator and advanced technician, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2) ) To 11/7/2025 ( Friday ) is 14248 days
14248 = 7124 + 7124
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/5/1985 ( premiere USA TV "Lace II" ) is 7124 days
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 05:21 AM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 08/09/2026















