I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, August 06, 2026
Today is 08/06/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/04/2026 10:07 PM
More work by me.
Because there is more to every story at KREM2
Another source for me to scour
Star Trek
"The Paradise Syndrome"
Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968
(from internet transcript)
{tv-series episode begins}
[Planet surface]
MCCOY: Look at those pine trees.
KIRK: And that lake.
MCCOY: I swear that's honeysuckle I smell.
KIRK: I swear that's a little orange blossom thrown in. It's unbelievable. Growth exactly like that of Earth on a planet half a galaxy away. What are the odds on such duplication?
SPOCK: Astronomical, Captain. The relative size, age and composition of this planet makes it highly improbable that it would evolve similarly to Earth in any way.
MCCOY: What in blazes is that?
(A bizarre structure on a dais, with steps leading up to it.)
KIRK: Analysis, Spock.
SPOCK: An alien metal of some kind. An alloy resistant to probe. Readings can't even measure its age accurately. These incised symbols are fascinating. Evidently, some form of writing.
KIRK: Any theories about what it is?
SPOCK: Negative, Captain. Structures of this complexity require extremely sophisticated building apparatus, the kind usually found in cultures surpassing or equalling our own.
MCCOY: Meadows and no meteor craters. The whole place is an enigma, biologically and culturally.
KIRK: What's the nearest concentration of life forms, Mister Spock?
SPOCK: Bearing one one seven mark four.
KIRK: And how much time did you say we have to investigate?
SPOCK: If we are to divert the asteroid which is on a collision course with this planet, we must warp out of orbit within thirty minutes. Every second we delay arriving at the deflection point compounds the problem, perhaps past solution.
KIRK: You did say thirty minutes?
SPOCK: Yes, sir.
KIRK: Then let's go. Let's find out what life forms are blessed by this environment.
(Standing on the opposite side of the lake from a collection of tipis and a lodge.)
MCCOY: Why, they look like. I'd swear they're American Indians.
SPOCK: They are, Doctor. A mixture of Navajo, Mohican, and Delaware, I believe. All among the more advanced and peaceful tribes.
KIRK: It's like discovering Atlantis or Shangri-la. Mister Spock, is it possible there's a more evolved civilisation somewhere else on this planet, one capable of building that obelisk or developing a deflector system?
SPOCK: Highly improbable, Captain. Sensor probes indicate only one type of life form here.
MCCOY: Shouldn't we contact them, Jim? Tell them?
KIRK: Tell them what? That an asteroid's coming to smash their world into atoms?
SPOCK: Too primitive to grasp the concept of space flight, Doctor. Our appearance here would only confuse and frighten them.
2024-10-16_regan-lee_1-1
From 12/13/2018 ( ) To 10/16/2024 ( {Event Date variable of my original-work} ) is 2134 days
2134 = 1067 + 1067
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/4/1968 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) is 1067 days
DSC00937 .jpg, image captured for illustration by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/13/2018
DSCN5471
DSCN5469
stargate-sg1_season1-ep2_00h11m13s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h00m34s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h04m12s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h04m56s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h04m59s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h05m04s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h09m14s
oblivion-2014_01h-52m-44s-1 - Oblivion (2014)
by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:30 PM October 18, 2024
and I knew with absolute certainty everything I remember about my past was wrong.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:16 AM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 08/06/2026








