This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Today is 08/05/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/04/2026 10:07 PM

Really sad how those dim-wits cannot break away from the indoctrination by those clergy scumbags and their ridiculous superstitions.

"Blessed"

You think your Imaginary Friend up there in the clouds is pulling your strings

You're a shameful polluter. Get over yourself.



More work by me.

Because there is more to every story at KREM2

Another source for me to scour for the "trolls"

This gal goes back to year 2012 on Instagram. No way in hell I am reading all of it.

They have no idea any of this is happening. Right? Would never had any idea if not for me examining the activities of those people at KREM2 Spokane.



The money shot will be to discover where she discloses her birthdate. That's the key of my discoveries about those people at KREM2. There are plenty of other people out there on this planet and these people are at the forefront of my attention because they are on my tv-screen.

So stupid how those polluter First Worlders are always bleating about the "craziness" of their extremely slight adversity.

Losers.










1998-09-15_regan-lee_1-3










2017-06-14_regan-lee_1-1.jpg










2021-06-10_regan-lee_1-1










2018-05-06_regan-lee_1-1









by me, Kerry Burgess: 12/05/06 3:06 AM

A social worker had given me a bag of groceries earlier that day, but by then I had lost interest in food, having gone for over half of days in the prior month without eating and then when I did eat, it wasn't much. It took me 12 hours to limp down there with my plantar fasciitis in my right foot screaming, much as it does today having flared up again. I sat down there in that park for 24 hours, thinking that surely something was going to happen. But knowing that the zombies were up to no good as I sat there next to people eating hamburgers and milkshakes, probably for their momento photo's they could sell later on eBay or some other kind of zombie bullshit they were all up to.









From 6/10/2005 ( ) To 5/6/2018 ( ) is 4713 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/28/1978 ( premiere USA TV series episode "In Search of..."::"Cloning" ) is 4713 days



From 6/7/1951 ( ) To 12/9/2003 ( premiere USA TV miniseries finale "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 19178 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/6/2018 ( ) is 19178 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, 02/21/07 4:54 AM

How I miss going out riding my Litespeed bicycle on that trail in Redmond. That 6-mile run I used to do along that trail; I miss that a lot.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 04/06/2025

One of my co-workers, that must have been year 2000, was proud to have finished for the first time a 50-mile bicycle ride on that path.

"My grandmother could ride 50 miles on the Burke-Gilman" was my response to him from the email to our team from another coworker bicycling with him that day.

I found some interesting stuff in this area's Centennial Trail between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

Psyche-engineering is the only term I can think for it, as baffling as it is, I am constantly waiting for more information before I can finally begin to understand.

I sure do miss it. I am 59 years old now. I became 55 years in year 2020.

And I mean, nothing hurt the next day. I was tired when I got back to my apartment, those many times in year 2020 and earlier. But I just slept it off and didn't feel any worse for it the next day.

My peak physical conditioning was in year 2004 aged 38 years and I was an amateur elite-endurance after-work athlete. The 878 Days.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 04/06/2025

I mean, that was one heavy bicycle I had back then.

And then there was all the stuff I carried in my packs on the bicycle and gear I attached to it. Often was very cold outside when I started so I was dressed in layers of clothing

Spokane was easier to bicycle to because distance was shorter and not as many steep hills. About 50 miles there and back to Coeur d'Alene - where I was certain I would find something I need - and then I would return after a few hours away from my apartment. Stop at the stairs, take off my helmet, sometimes image the odometer, and then literally hoist up off the sidewalk that heavy bicycle and gear. Without the wheels touching anything, I would literally carry on right-side at shoulder level that heavy bicycle as I climbed three flights of stairs to my apartment.

At 55 years, only a few years ago from now, I would feel tired afterwards, and hungry, would need only a few hours of sleep that night. Get up the next day with no pains anywhere and feeling no worse than before the excursion.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 06/18/08 1:11 PM

I wonder how many days since I last went outside.

Two days, maybe 3. The weather makes me think of how much I would rather be out there riding 50 miles on the Burke-Gilman followed by about 6 or 10 miles of jogging. I would certainly rather be doing that right now if I cannot go home.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 03/17/2006

So I went to Redmond, parked at Marymoor Park and started walking towards Gas Works Park. Surely they would say something to me before I got there.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 03/17/2006

I don't remember exactly where I was, probably 15 or twenty miles from Marymoor. It was late and dark and intimidating. I was expecting someone to jump out of the bushes at any time. People, normal seeming people, were curiously showing up along the trail at seemingly regular intervals. And as with everything and everywhere I go, there are no incidental conversations. Every single conversation around me has something to do with me. At least, when I am outside. Here in this place, it has calmed down somewhat, although that will probably change now that I mention it. Anyway, these people passing by me were talking about somebody being somewhere to pick someone up and take them home. Another person commented something about "finally." I imagined someone would be waiting for me as Gas Works Park to take me home. I sat there for 24 hours in that park waiting.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 06/27/08 10:44 PM

For the rest of my life, I will remember that chilly night a few years ago I sat in Gas Works Park and seeing the U.S. flag flying strongly in the wind atop one of the taller skyscrapers of the Seattle skyline. I looked it up one time and I think I decided that I was looking at the Columbia tower. I was sitting there on that bench on top of the highest point at Gas Works and I wrote something on the bench that I don't remember now and I feel annoyed that I cannot now remeber what it was. Something about "When will this be over?" or something similar to that. There was also something about the lighting of the city I could not articulate as I sat there shivering from the cold.

06/27/08 10:53 PM

When Does This End.









by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 8:35 PM Friday, September 02, 2005

It made no sense. So I started walking back along the B-G trail to Redmond to see if my Jeep was still where I had abandoned it a couple days earlier. I hadn't eaten in days but yet I can somehow walk all the way back there, it's about 25 miles.



by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 8:35 PM Friday, September 02, 2005

For those last twelve hours or so and I shuffled a long, I could barely put one foot fully in front of the other, I am thinking about not only getting some of that food in my Jeep, but I also have this new feeling coming over me. I start to fantasize that there is going to be some kind of party waiting for me to return. There are going to be big white tents and music and brights lights and a whole lot of people I don't know. My mother is going to be there. She has some good news for me and she bought a new RV for me to rest in as she takes me back to Texas where I can get away from all this. For some reason, I think the Secret Service is tracking me while I am shuffling along because they want to protect me from whatever dangers are hiding in the bushes I pass by. I shuffle along, thinking about how nice it is going to be to take a shower and then go to sleep in the bed in the RV. I was thinking about all the food I am going to eat. Finally about 2 am, it is dark and cold and I walk along the last mile of the trail, a section I know very well from all the miles I have run on it in training for Ironman. First I notice there are no lights. I hear no music. There are no clapping and cheering crowds. I see no big RV waiting for me with its relaxing luxury in the parking lot. My mom isn't there.










shuttle landing giphy .jpg, from internet









by me, Kerry Burgess: 03/17/2006

I sat there for 24 hours in that park waiting.









From 11/26/1978 ( premiere US TV episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"The Living Legend - Part 1" ) To 6/9/2005 ( ) is 9692 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/16/1992 ( STS-49 Endeavour landing Return of Earth ) is 9692 days










1951-06-07_1-1

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-10251-suspension-the-eight-hour-law-laborers-and-mechanics-employed-the









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/30/07 8:52 PM

from 11/26/1976 to that date is my age on 1/4/1989.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Sidra_incident_%281989%29

At the request of the National Air and Space Museum, the Navy provided BUNO 159610 to its Udvar-Hazy location near Dulles International Airport [1]. Although Tomcat BUNO 159610 downed the Libyan MiG-23 as a VF-32 F-14A model Tomcat, it returned from that deployment and was entered into the F-14D remanufacture program and served later in a precision strike role as a VF-31 F-14D(R). On September 30, 2006, it was formally unveiled to the public with now retired CAPTS Connelly and Enwright on the podium as honored guests.

12/30/07 8:56 PM

From 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 9/30/2006 ( F-14 Tomcat involved in second Gulf of Sidra incident unveiled on display ) is 10900 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 1/4/1989 ( the 2nd Gulf of Sidra incident ) is 10900 days

12/30/07 8:59 PM

http://www.nasm.si.edu/events/eventDetail.cfm?eventID=548

Tomcat Sunset Saturday

Celebrate the Retirement of the F-14 Tomcat

Saturday, September 30, 2006

10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Throughout the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center

Admission: Free, Tickets Required for Movie

Celebrate the retirement of the jet that made Navy fighter pilots famous!










2005-06-09_1-2










2016_Nk20_DSCN2648 bsg
2016_Nk20_DSCN2646 bsg
2016_Nk20_DSCN2641 bsg









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

(Ragnar Anchorage - Adama and Leoben are in some sort of room with lots of pipes and steam. Leoben is extremely pale and sweaty now.)

Leoben: What is it about this place? What's it doing to me?

Adama: Must be your allergies.

Leoben: I don't have allergies.

Adama: I didn't think so. What you got are silica pathways to the brain, or whatever it is you call that thing you pretend to think with. It's decomposing as we speak.

Leoben: It's the storm, isn't it? It puts out something. Something you discovered has an effect on Cylon technology. That's it, isn't it? And this is a refuge, that's why you put a fleet out here. Last ditch effort to hide from the Cylon attack. Right, well, that's not enough Adama. I've been here for hours. Once they find you, it won't take them that long to destroy you. They'll be in and out before they even get a headache.

Adama: Maybe. (He grabs Leoben, pushes him up against the wall.) But you, you won't find out, because you'll be dead in a few minutes. How does that make you feel? If you can feel.

Leoben: Oh, I can feel more than you could ever conceive of, Adama. But I won't die. When this body dies, my consciousness will be transferred to another one. And when that happens, (he collapses to the ground with a groan) I think I'll tell the others exactly where you are, and I think that they'll come, and they'll kill all of you. And I'll be here watching it happen.

Adama: You know what I think? I think if you could have transferred out of here, you woulda done it long before now. I think the storm's radiation really clogged up your connection. You're not going anywhere. You're stuck in that body.

Leoben: Doesn't matter. Sooner or later, (he smiles) the day comes when you can't hide from the things you've done.

(His head lolls to the side for a moment, but suddenly he grabs Adama's throat. He picks him up, chokes him, hits him. Leoben pulls off a piece of pipe and aims for Adama, but misses. Adama hits him back a few times, forces his head into the steam, and then pretty much bashes his brains out with the flashlight.)









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

(Cut to a tv screen, where a reporter, whose name is given as Kellan Brody, is talking to a man, Dr. Gaius Baltar.)

Brody: For those of you just joining us from the pyramid game on Geminon, welcome to The Spotlight, our weekly interview program devoted to people making news on Caprica.

(Gaius is looking out the window and then looking at his watch.)

Brody: Today, we're talking to Dr. Gaius Baltar, winner of three Magnet Awards over the course of his career, a media cult figure and a personal friend of President Adar's. He is currently working as a top consultant for the ministry of defense on computer issues, but he's perhaps best known for his controversial views on advancing computer technology.



Brody: Could you summarize your views for our audience?

Baltar: Yes, I'd be happy to. My position is very simple. (Off to the side, we see Number Six walk into the house and put a metal box down on a table.) The ban on research and development into artificial intelligence is, as we all know, a holdover from the Cylon Wars. Quite frankly, I find this to be an outmoded concept. It serves no useful purpose except to impede our efforts.










extinct_s1e1-2017_00h-07m-43s










2017-10-01_regan-lee_1-1










extinct_season1-ep1-2017_00h-00m-00s









Screamers (1995)

(from internet transcript)

Joe Hendricksson, commander: Give me the nuke!

Ace Jefferson: What?

Hendricksson: Give me the mini-pluto you stole out of the bunker, you little thief!









From 1/26/1996 ( premiere USA film "Screamers" ) To 10/1/2017 ( ) is 7919 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/9/1987 ( as me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, enlisted US Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 2nd Class (FC2)(E-5) date-of-rank, following my graduation Naval Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia, I arrived at my second US Navy fleet assignment the USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, for permanent duty until 1990 - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (operator and advanced technician, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) ) is 7919 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 10/1/2017 ( ) is 8374 days

8374 = 4187 + 4187

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/20/1977 ( premiere USA TV series episodes "Nova"::"The Dawn of the Solar Age" and "Nova"::"The Business of Extinction" ) is 4187 days



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinct_(2017_TV_series)

Extinct (2017 TV series)

From Wikipedia

Extinct is a post-apocalyptic science fiction television series

The first two episodes premiered commercial free on BYUtv October 1, 2017. Episodes 3–8 were made available to stream on byutv.org and at extinct.tv that same night.









posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:56

Among other highly-compelling posts I've made - credibly relevant for *me* - is about the BYU bible-thumper tv channel broadcast of "Extinct". Recently I decided to go back and watch it again, having watched it one time on Channel 232 two years ago.



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:56

I've started watching it now today and before that I read a few articles about its cancellation. What's important to note is one article in the Deseret news. The word was misspelled but it describes them as being "restored". The drone just said "reconstituted"



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:56

An important distinction. And possibly explains why the serial was cancelled. It conflicts with the Jesus Christ bible-thumper fairy-tale. People with weak, fragile ego need to believe that *something* is in control. That's why Jesus Christ bible-thumpers are so superstitious



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:57

"Restored" means you become again. "Reconstituted" means you never were. Jesus Christ bible-thumpers, with their fragile-egos, are cowards, they're terrified of mortality. Their cowardice makes them gullible and susceptible to the scam-artists who've co-opted certain terms



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:57

The scam-artists co-opted "faith" into a mindless marketing buzzword. They're used-car salesmen posing as preachers, reverends, whatever terms they use to evoke credibility in their scam to convince cowardly people of their ridiculous "spirituality" crap



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:57

A "reconstituted" person never was. Now he or she is a copy whose brain has been modified with chemical molecules - that the cowardly Jesus Christ bible-thumper is too ignorant to ever understand









by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/10/2026 3:50 PM

I noted recently the 2017 "Extinct" is available now with Amazon Prime Video. It was developed for BYU bible-thumper's to peddle their ridiculous bunk to you gullible and naive.

I liked it because turned out their so-called "faith" was a extraterrestrial parasite.

In this new presentation of that 2017 content, they are summarizing differently and what I think is more believable.

Bible-thumpers are cowardly terrified of mortality and that makes them especially gullible to the bunk peddled by the clergy of any religion.

This new presentation abandons the childish, ridiculous notion of "reborn" and replaces with "restored"

Another recent article - unrelated to that series - I read describes the notion of "resurrected memory"

Whatever it is, it is not *you*










orca wetsuit triathlon .jpg, from internet
litespeed .jpg, from internet
nike pegasus .jpg, from internet
untitled-0958 ironman 2 .jpg, from internet, example from my hobby of similar trinkets










2018-07-03_regan-lee_1-1









From 2/13/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2), with my personal participation and commendation my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 88Feb13 88Jun03, CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (operator and advanced technician, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, Operation Earnest Will, Middle East Force, including Operation Praying Mantis ) To 7/3/2018 ( ) is 11098 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/22/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Worlds Apart" ) is 11098 days










1988-02-13_1-1



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_Expeditionary_Medal

Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal

From Wikipedia

The Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal (AFEM) is a military award of the United States Armed Forces

Criteria

The medal shall be awarded only for operations for which no other U.S. campaign medal is approved, where a foreign armed opposition or imminent threat of hostile action was encountered.










DSC00505










1988-02-13_chicago-tribune_1
1988-04-14_4
1988-04-14_5
1988-05-20_chicago-tribune_1










the-outer-limits_season2-ep10_00h39m31s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep10_00h39m38s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep10_00h42m10s









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/04/2026 11:42 PM

See, I would have dismissed this result if not for one reason: my previous observations about her they broadcast over antennas to my tv-screen all those years ago










1998-09-15_regan-lee_1-1
1998-09-15_regan-lee_1-2









From 10/3/1964 ( ) To 9/15/1998 ( ) is 12400 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/15/1999 ( ) is 12400 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1140568/

IMDb

Mr. Broadway

S1.E2

Take a Walk Through a Cemetery

Episode aired Oct 3, 1964









Stargate SG-1

"Past and Present"

TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999

(from internet transcript)

[At the far end of the table, O'NEILL appears lost in thought.]

CARTER
Sir?

O'NEILL
Oh. I was just thinking about amnesia. It doesn't quite track with Linea's nickname.

TEAL'C
The Destroyer of Worlds.

O'NEILL
Yeah, that one.

CARTER
Well, actually, in sort of a sick way, it does. Ke'ra said herself their society was on the verge of collapse, despite their efforts. This world is in trouble, Sir.

TEAL'C
Perhaps Linea was experimenting with other ways in which to destroy worlds.









Kerry Burgess @kerrywburgess

The local tv news just broadcast a segment on the Red Wagon in downtown Spokane at Riverfront Park and that has me thinking again about reports I have made in the past about it.

Since then I've also received old photo's of me as a child with my red wagon on the farm in Oklahoma.

4:35 PM - 24 December 2018









From 10/3/1964 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Behold, Eck!" ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and for me after 05/10/2006: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 9055 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/18/1990 ( ) is 9055 days









Kerry Burgess @kerrywburgess

So long, bitches.

That's what you'll hear me saying.

5:09 PM - 24 December 2018










the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h08m13s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h08m36s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h21m10s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h21m14s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h21m17s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h49m26s










DSC02312 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017
DSC02314
DSC02316
DSC02317
DSC02318









Stargate SG-1

"Past and Present"

TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999

(from internet transcript)

CARTER
Seems like some kind of mass amnesia, Sir.

O'NEILL
Huh?

CARTER
It happened to a friend of mine during the Gulf War. Her chopper went down and she was knocked out. When she came to, her memories and identity before the crash were gone.

O'NEILL
So everybody on this planet took a hit to the head?

CARTER
Well, no, Sir. I'm not sure what could cause something like amnesia on this scale.

TEAL'C
I have never before encountered such an occurrence.

ORNER
All of our elders are missing as well.

O'NEILL
You remember elders?

ORNER
Well, no, but there are photographs of them in every house.

WOMAN
The children are gone too.









previously here by me, Kerry Burgess:

From 6/19/1960 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Alfred Hitchcock Presents"::"Letter of Credit" ) To 6/1/1994 ( from internet: Sydnee Scofield ) is 12400 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/15/1999 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Past and Present" ) is 12400 days










DSC01712
DSC01699
DSC01692
DSC01662









by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/24/2024 4:58 PM

Wait for it

Wait for it

On local live-tv news, a joke about Whitney's exploded can of Dr. Pepper and people in the newsroom not understanding why their computers and the floors are sticky.









From 11/18/1977 ( premiere USA film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" ) To 10/24/2024 ( ) is 17142 days

17142 = 8571 + 8571

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/21/1989 ( premiere USA film "Pet Sematary" and premiere USA film "Field of Dreams" ) is 8571 days



From 5/8/1994 ( premiere USA TV miniseries "Stephen King's The Stand"::miniseries premiere "The Plague" ) To 10/24/2024 ( ) is 11127 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/20/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Home Court"::"Love, Death & Soda" ) is 11127 days



From 5/8/1994 ( premiere USA TV miniseries "Stephen King's The Stand"::miniseries premiere "The Plague" ) To 10/24/2024 ( ) is 11127 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/20/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Lazarus Man"::"Among the Dead" ) is 11127 days



From 5/8/1994 ( premiere USA TV miniseries "Stephen King's The Stand"::miniseries premiere "The Plague" ) To 10/24/2024 ( ) is 11127 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/20/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::"Sugar Dirt" ) is 11127 days



From 10/15/1999 ( ) To 10/24/2024 ( ) is 9141 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/12/1990 ( ) is 9141 days









Stargate SG-1

"Past and Present"

TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999

DANIEL
You said all debts have now been paid. That was the message Linea left behind.

KE'RA
Was it?









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 11/12/1990 ( ) is 8403 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/4/1988 ( premiere USA film "They Live" ) is 8403 days



From 5/26/1962 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Tall Man"::"Phoebe" ) To 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, US Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (operator and advanced technician, UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) is 9141 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/12/1990 ( ) is 9141 days



From 4/23/1957 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Civilization Studies ) To 11/12/1990 ( ) is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere USA film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 6128 days



https://time.com/21039/tim-berners-lee-web-proposal-at-25/

Time magazine

The Web at 25: Revisiting Tim Berners-Lee's Amazing Proposal

BY HARRY MCCRACKEN MARCH 12, 2014 8:35 AM EDT

On March 12, 1989, British computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee distributed a document to his colleagues at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, in Geneva. His unprepossessing title, "Information Management: A Proposal," indicates that he wasn't trying to change the world. He just knew that CERN had vast quantities of valuable information stored all over the place, and that it would be easier to find if it were all linked together in a way that made it accessible from any computer. So returning to concepts he had started exploring in 1980 during an earlier tour of duty at CERN he recommended creating a networked hypertext system to manage all that knowledge.

The idea floated out there for a while before it became reality, at CERN or anywhere else, but what Berners-Lee was proposing came to be known as the World Wide Web.

Several other early dates in web history matter as much as this one does. On November 12, 1990, for instance, Berners-Lee and a colleague, Robert Cailliau, returned to the idea from the 1989 document with a meatier proposal that coined the name "WorldWideWeb." By December 25, they had the WorldWideWeb software up and running at CERN in its most basic form. On August 6, 1991, people outside of CERN got access to the web as a public Internet service for the first time.

Even then, the web was a text-only service that didn't bear that much resemblance to the one that became a phenomenon a few years later. Marc Andreessen and Eric Bina s NCSA Mosaic, announced on January 23, 1993, made the web fully graphical; once that happened, it started to catch on, fast.









IMDb

Pet Sematary (1989)

Quotes

Louis Creed: [about the Indian Burial Ground] Has anyone ever buried a person up there?

Jud Crandall: [Jud spills his drink] Christ on his throne, no. And who ever would?









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/05/2026 12:02 AM

This is about as CREEPY as it gets

Creepy people on my tv screen everyday

Also, still baffled why they do that Trout Pout face. Sure, I know, it was some celebrity lameoid-influencer that probably did it and got it started with all those parrots. Might never know who it was. They surely must know.

Also, she doesn't seem so good at math.










2023-07-28_regan-lee_1-1
2023-07-28_regan-lee_1-2
2023-07-28_regan-lee_1-3









From 1/20/1942 ( premiere US film "The Lady Has Plans" ) To 10/15/1999 ( ) is 21087 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/28/2023 ( ) is 21087 days









Stargate SG-1

"Past and Present"

TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999

(from internet transcript)

KE'RA
There are two people inside of me, and one of them is a monster. In time, she will win.










2023-10-10_regan-lee_1-1









From 11/7/1941 ( ) To 10/15/1999 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Past and Present" ) is 21161 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/10/2023 ( ) is 21161 days



From 5/11/1973 ( from Wikipedia: The Data Act is the world's first national data protection law and was enacted in Sweden on 11 May 1973 ) To 10/10/2023 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days









by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, year 2025

Squint harder your closed eyes, you dim-wits!

Your Divine Monkey-God will not read the thoughts in your moronic mind unless you squint closed reaaaallll hard your eyes!

And do not forget: Your Jesus Christ is always watching you sit on the toilet, just like He watches Mike Pence, and tinkle your urine!

You all believe Jesus Christ is going to judge you when you become a Ghost and flap your wings up to the clouds AND He always has to watch you *every single moment* of your ridiculous life!

Morons.









by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, 2025

by me, Kerry Burgess: Any "God" is mere superstition. You do not have an Imaginary Friend "up there" in the clouds. You do not have an Imaginary Friend that can hear your thoughts as you plead and beg with Him to not hurt you again. Do not believe the lies told to you by any clergy peddling their bunk. "Faith" is meaningless word that is merely their marketing-buzzword because they know you're gullible and naive and you cannot think for yourself and you stopped reading this after the first few words.










1941-11-07_1-1

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19411107-01.2.7&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------









by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/08/2026 09:00 AM

BECAUSE of my original-work a few days ago examining 05/30/2006

That got me on the track of 10/15/1999










2026-06-05_1-4









The Seattle Times

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New CIA chief Hayden sworn in

By Katherine Shrader

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON - Gen. Michael Hayden was sworn in as CIA director Tuesday and told the officers at the embattled agency they must be competent and cooperative to keep the "central" in Central Intelligence Agency.

Even with those marching orders, Hayden reassured the agency that it remains key to U.S. spy operations and analysis.

In his first day on the job, Hayden told his staff that only the CIA has the "connective tissue" to bring the intelligence community together. A fan of sports metaphors, Hayden compared the CIA to a star player on a football team: critical but part of a whole that must work together.

Hayden addressed the work force for under an hour, taking questions and getting a standing ovation









From 6/17/1972 ( the Watergate burglary ) To 5/30/2006 ( ) is 12400 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/15/1999 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Past and Present" ) is 12400 days









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

Kerry Burgess

06/01/2006 04:27 PM

To (undisclosed by me)

Subject Re: Missed HOPE Appointment, 5/30/06 @ 3 PM

I'm really sorry about that

I appreciate all your efforts and I'm sorry to just miss the appointment without calling. I've kinda zoned out there for a while. I found out that the VA denied my service connected disability claim so that is pretty discouraging, especially because the doctor set my expectations much differently. If Thursday afternoon is still good for you, I would like to set something up then.










2006-05-30_1-1









by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:30 PM October 18, 2024

The channel 4 KOMO tv news studio is across the street from the Space Needle in downtown Seattle

On May 9, 2006, as I watched the tv from a few miles away, the weather guy gesturing to a video image on the sidewalk below where he was standing and there was a guy standing there on the sidewalk with a canvas on an easel and he seemed to be painting a picture of the Space Needle across the street from him

The next morning, May 10, 2006, I awoke in that grungy homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle and I knew with absolute certainty everything I remember about my past was wrong.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 02:11 AM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 08/05/2026