I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Monday, August 17, 2026
Today is 08/17/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/17/2026 5:30 PM
Especially ridiculous are those mainstream-media celebrities too weak to be anything other than substance abusers. Perhaps it's being unable to forget the image imprinted on her mind of the face of Harvey Weinstein?
Then they are ridiculous celebrities begging for sympathy from their gushing and blushing groupies.
First Worlder polluters.
Only reason this particular mainstream-media melodrama made me want to make this note is because of Greenville, South Carolina.
Have not yet began to examine my original-work and the results - if any - will follow:
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/17/2026 5:55 PM
This is a lot less fun because THEY are forcing me to censor my images of Abbie Whoppers 2095 (And that is no exaggeration).
If I do not then they censure my entire blog-post. You will never get to see here my images of that beautiful sculpture of a woman. That same manufacturer - Dolls Castle - creates some really vulgar stuff. Not Abbie 2095 (my name for her).
Far as I know, Blogger does not feature the censoring of individual images the same way as when I was using Twitter. Twitter (stupidly rebranded by that lameoid and lottery-winner with no talent Elon Musk as X) is useless to me for this sort of work. Facebook is slightly better but still not as good as Blogger.
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/17/2026 6:01 PM
So I am looking around wondering if there is any sort of pattern I recognize
2026-08-16_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(American_TV_series)
Heroes (American TV series)
From Wikipedia
Heroes is an American superhero drama television series created by Tim Kring that aired on NBC for four seasons from September 25, 2006, to February 8, 2010. The series tells the stories of ordinary people who discover that they have superhuman abilities and how these abilities take effect in the characters' lives as they work together to prevent catastrophic futures.
Promotions and fandom
Following the debut of Heroes in 2006, the tagline Save the Cheerleader, Save the World was recognized within the television industry as an effective marketing device.
From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 8/16/2026 ( ) is 21464 days
21464 = 10732 + 10732
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/22/1995 ( premiere USA TV series "Sliders" ) is 10732 days
From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 8/16/2026 ( ) is 21464 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/8/2024 ( ) is 21464 days
DSC00978 2 - 08/08/2024
wayward-pines_season1-ep6_00h00m53s
wayward-pines_season2-ep7-2016_hulu-00h-20m-49s
From 11/7/1977 ( Start of Final Assembly - United States orbiter vehicle Columbia space shuttle ) To 8/16/2026 ( ) is 17814 days
17814 = 8907 + 8907
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/23/1990 ( premiere USA film "Pretty Woman" ) is 8907 days
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hayden-panettiere-dies-at-36/
CBS News
Hayden Panettiere, actor known for "Heroes" and "Remember the Titans," dies at 36
By Kiki Intarasuwan
Updated on: August 17, 2026 / 8:08 PM EDT / CBS News
Hayden Panettiere, who starred in "Remember the Titans" as a child actor and rose to fame in the sci-fi series "Heroes," has died at the age of 36, her publicist confirmed to CBS News.
Panettiere's father, Skip Panettiere, said in a statement issued through the publicist, Kasey Kitchen: "It is with profound sadness that we share the tragic passing of our beloved Hayden. She was an incredible light and a force of nature who brought immeasurable love and joy to all who knew her — and to the millions who watched her onscreen. We ask for privacy as our family takes time to process this unimaginable loss."
Police in Greenville, South Carolina, said in a statement that officers and EMS personnel responded Sunday afternoon to a report of an unresponsive female at Judson Mill Lofts and provided medical assistance but the person, "later identified as Hayden Panettiere, was pronounced deceased at the scene."
From 12/12/1941 ( premiere USA film "The Wolf Man" ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and for me after 05/10/2006: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 17386 days
17386 = 8693 + 8693
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/21/1989 ( ) is 8693 days
https://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/96098/the-wolf-man#film-details
TCM
The Wolf Man (1941)
FILM DETAILS
Release Date Dec 12, 1941
Premiere Information Los Angeles opening: 9 Dec 1941
previously here by me, Kerry Burgess
excerpts
From 12/9/1941 ( premiere USA film "The Wolf Man" ) To 2/18/1997 ( ) is 20160 days
20160 = 10080 + 10080
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 10080 days
https://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-82/sts-82-day-08-highlights.html
NASA
STS-82 Day 8 Highlights
Back to STS-82 Flight Day 07 Highlights:
On Tuesday, February 18, 1997, 6:30 a.m. CST, STS-82 MCC Status Report # 15 reports:
Early this morning, astronauts Mark Lee and Steve Smith completed a 5 hour, 17 minute spacewalk - the fifth spacewalk conducted over the past five days - to complete the servicing and refurbishment of the Hubble Space Telescope.
On Tuesday, February 18, 1997, 6:30 p.m. CST, STS-82 MCC Status Report # 16 reports:
With an array of new instruments installed, the Hubble Space Telescope is ready to continue its 15-year mission to look deeply into the universe, once it is released from Space Shuttle Discovery later tonight.
the-wolf-man-1941_00h-05m-31s - The Wolf Man (1941)
Claire Bennet
From Wikipedia
Since having her brain examined by Sylar, Claire has stated that she no longer feels physical pain of any kind.
by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess: H.V.O.M 8:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 24 August 2016
The day 24 March 1990 was a Saturday.
I guess I wrote this, probably or possibly in May 2006, while under the psychiatrist dope the Seattle Veteran's Affairs had me on for all those months back then.
Or some other reason. My memory now is based on some kind of context that I think is clouding my accurate memory of the past.
Still not really sure what it means.
However, a closer examination today of the records the United States National Archives sent me three years ago accurately explains where I got that date from.
And that is consistent with what I remember writing other times.
So that would mean my first day was actually the 26th.
I might have tried to clarify that detail here somewhere in the massive volume of this blog but I cannot recall if I worked on clearing up this detail before now because I do know I caught that discrepancy a long time ago when I noted that 23 March 1990 was Friday
Friday the 23rd would have been my final day and I cannot recall the uniform I was wearing but I clearly recall driving over that overpass leaving the base in my rental car and I flung my uniform white hat out the window as I crossed over the overpass.
by me, Kerry Burgess, NOVEMBER 18, 2017
I have documented often that the calendar date 3/24/1990 is listed in my official United States Navy documents as the day I began Separation Leave for my US Navy enlistment and subsequent Honorable Discharge.
I documented that the calendar date 3/26/1990 must have been the first day of my civilian employment with Ketterman's in Greenville South Carolina.
That was the job where I worked as a computer technician.
I had a sleeping dream with the past day or couple days associated with my activities in that employment.
That job was a computer maintenance contract for First Federal Savings and Loan based in Greenville.
The most challenging work was keeping the bank's automatic teller machines operating.
interstellar_01h24m24s - Interstellar (2014)
silo_s3e7-2026_00h-46m-44s 1
silo_s3e7-2026_00h-46m-47s
2026-08-16_1-2
From 10/26/2014 ( premiere USA film "Interstellar" ) To 8/16/2026 ( ) is 4312 days
4312 = 2156 + 2156
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/28/1971 ( Richard Nixon, 37th president of USA federal government 1969-1974: Statement on Signing Bill Authorizing Extension of the Draft and Increases in Military Pay ) is 2156 days
interstellar-2014_01h-10m-01s - Interstellar (2014)
silo_s3e7-2026_00h-29m-10s
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:02 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 08/17/2026










