I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Saturday, August 29, 2026
Today is 08/29/2026
Next.
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/29/2026 04:10 AM
Hey, this is really quite funny.
Became obvious only because of private information here on my desktop computer, discovered by me only because of what I thought to check because of a mainstream-media headline I scanned moments ago.
When I first read that headline of that ridiculous topic, I thought to myself: it's bait from those idiotic chumps.
I am fully supportive - and a concerned citizen - of the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America .
If someone lurking in the shadows is warning us of the need to prepare for major war then it won't be those Donald J. Trump Chumps fighting it.
Pete "Gomer Pyle" Hegseth is too busy gasping for breath from his own hairspray.
If he is installed then it would be certainly the work of Vladimir Putin, just as with Donald J. Trump.
Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003
(from internet transcript)
CAG (Commander, Aviation Group): Boomer. Acknowledge Galactica signals. Send them our position, tell them we've detected a formation of Cylon fighters directly ahead
https://www.mediaite.com/media/news/pete-hegseth-privately-floats-presidential-run-to-friends-report/
Mediaite
David Gilmour August 28th, 2026, 7:00 pm
Pete Hegseth Privately Floats Presidential Run to Friends: Report
Back to the Future (1985)
Female Student: George, have you ever thought of running for class president?
From 6/6/1980 ( ) To 10/6/2019 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated below here ) is 14366 days
14366 = 7183 + 7183
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere USA film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days
From 2/5/1941 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: New Agency Banned By Administration; Recently Formed Student Project Offered to Supply Dates to Lonely Princetonians ) To 6/6/1980 ( ) is 14366 days
14366 = 7183 + 7183
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere USA film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days
previously here by me, Kerry Burgess
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/08/today-is-08202026.html
From 6/6/1980 ( ) To 10/15/1999 ( ) is 7070 days
7070 = 3535 + 3535
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/8/1975 ( from The New York Times newspaper: Report On Spying Released By C.I.A. ) is 3535 days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Hegseth
Pete Hegseth
From Wikipedia [retrieved 08/20/2026]
Peter Brian Hegseth (born June 6, 1980) is an American government official, veteran, and former television personality who has served as the 29th United States secretary of defense since 2025.
2019-10-06_1-1
Major League (1989)
I figure it's gonna take
32 more victories to win this thing.
Every time we win, we peel a section.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 04:33 AM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 08/29/2026
