I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Saturday, August 15, 2026
Today is 08/15/2026
1917-04-04_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sylvan_Theater
From 4/4/1917 ( ) To 8/14/2026 ( ) is 39944 days
39944 = 19972 + 19972
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/8/2020 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated here below ) is 19972 days
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt39182946/
IMDb
Silo
S3.E7
Radio
Episode aired August 14, 2026
DSC02243 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, series of images multiple cameras, lens - 07/08/2020
DSC02240 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, series of images multiple cameras, lens - 07/08/2020
DSC02248 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, series of images multiple cameras, lens - 07/08/2020
DSC02604 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, series of images multiple cameras, lens - 07/08/2020
DSC02608 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, series of images multiple cameras, lens - 07/08/2020
DSC02612 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, series of images multiple cameras, lens - 07/08/2020
DSC02615 .jpg, me, Kerry Burgess, series of images multiple cameras, lens - 07/08/2020
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-2020_00h-41m-46s
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-2020_00h-46m-38s
stephen-kings-the-stand_season1-ep1-2020_00h-18m-34s
raiders-of-the-lost-ark-1981_01h-43m-25s - Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
raiders-of-the-lost-ark-1981_01h-46m-11s - Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
stephen-kings-the-stand_s1e1-2020_00h-50m-34s 1
From 3/7/1960 ( ) To 12/17/2020 ( premiere CBS adaption of Stephen King's "The Stand" ) is 22200 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/14/2026 ( ) is 22200 days
1960-03-07_1-1
https://www.sagaftra.org/membership-benefits/residuals/history-residuals
From 12/8/2003 ( premiere USA TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 8/14/2026 ( ) is 8285 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/9/1988 ( ) is 8285 days
by me, Kerry Burgess: 9/17/2006 11:56 PM
Saturday was July 9, 1988, which is the day I remember returning home from the Persian Gulf in the USS Wainwright.
by me, Kerry Burgess, 2019
My official United States Navy records, the only military records I have and that cover the period of time from May 1983 to May 14, 1990, indicate my deployment on the USS Wainwright CG 28 to the Persian Gulf, also known as Arabian Gulf, ended on 07/11/1988.
Corrobated by evidence I've discovered on the USS Wainwright Veterans Assocation, the way I remember it we returned to homeport in Charleston, South Carolina, on 07/09/1988.
1988-07-09_1-1
https://www.usswainwright.org/persian-gulf-10-87-to-7-88-by-jeff-leaverton/
_DSC00735
Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003
(from internet transcript)
Chief: There's a lot of rooks in there.
Tigh: No one's a rook anymore.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 12:42 AM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 08/15/2026








