This Is What I Think.

Monday, August 03, 2026

Today is 08/03/2026






oblivion-2013_00h-00m-42s-1 - Oblivion (2013)









The Omega Man (1971)

(from internet transcript)

Is there anything you can do, Doctor? I mean, seeing how you've lost over 200 million patients. I don't have it. Have what? The plague. I'm immune. - Everybody has it. - Everybody but me. There was a vaccine, just an experimental batch. We weren't sure it would work. - Why, if you're immune, you could... - That's right. My blood might be a serum. At the stage that boy's in, my antibodies could reverse the whole process. Stop it. Christ, you could save the world. Screw the world. Let's save Richie. Nothing with drugs. It's got to be the serum. Couldn't you reconstitute the vaccine? You got any idea how many steps it takes... to synthesize an antibiotic specific for this bug? - Got the picture. - I've tried. God knows I've tried. Once I caught one of Matthias' people last year... and tried everything on the shelves on him. He damn near killed me... and then he died very badly himself.









From 8/1/1971 ( premiere USA film "The Omega Man" ) To 3/16/2013 ( previously referenced by me, extensively - expanding today ) is 15203 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/18/2007 ( ) is 15203 days









by me, Kerry Burgess: 10/02/08 9:17 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Reagan-Diaries-Ronald/dp/0007263058/ref=sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222951176&sr=1-33

The Reagan Diaries [IMPORT] (Hardcover)

by Ronald Reagan (Author), Douglas Brinkley (Editor)

Publisher: HarperPress (June 18, 2007)









IMDb

The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes

Matthias: And, oh, brothers and sisters, I ask you to look at him. Does he have the marks? Do you see them?

Followers: No.

Matthias: You see him as we were before the punishment. Before we gained grace. You see lying there the last of scientists, of bankers, of businessmen. The users of the wheel.

Followers: Yes.

Matthias: Do we use the tools of the wheel as he does?

Followers: No.

Matthias: Is he of the Family?

Followers, Zachary: No!

Matthias: Is he of the sacred society?

Followers: No.

Matthias: Then what is he?

Followers: Evil!

Matthias: [stands up] He is part of the dead. He has no place here. He has the stink of oil, electrical circuitry about him. He is obsolete.

[Neville comes to]

Matthias: [points to him] You are discarded. You are the refuse of the past!

Neville: You're full of crap.

Matthias: How hard it is to admit the truth. Take him to the little room - for the questioning.










2015-08-27_1-1
1981-02-19_0-b









by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/10/2026 3:50 PM

Don't confuse me with someone who knows them personally. And vice-versa.

They are complete strangers to me. And vice-versa.

I work on this because I am convinced there is a common thread to it all.

Where it leads - beyond an echo chamber effect - is anyone's guess.

Sequence of events.



I noted recently the 2017 "Extinct" is available now with Amazon Prime Video. It was developed for BYU bible-thumper's to peddle their ridiculous bunk to you gullible and naive.

I liked it because turned out their so-called "faith" was a extraterrestrial parasite.

In this new presentation of that 2017 content, they are summarizing differently and what I think is more believable.

Bible-thumpers are cowardly terrified of mortality and that makes them especially gullible to the bunk peddled by the clergy of any religion.

This new presentation abandons the childish, ridiculous notion of "reborn" and replaces with "restored"

Another recent article - unrelated to that series - I read describes the notion of "resurrected memory"

Whatever it is, it is not *you*

"400 years after human extinction, selected humans are being restored to Earth- but for what purpose and by whom?"









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: January 06, 2020

The beach scene of the 03/22/2003 "Riverworld" reminds me of my personal participation the Ironman Utah triathlon the year before.

Being the smartest person there, I was one of the first people in the water for the swim but I was also probably the first person out of the water









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: January 06, 2020 Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I remember standing in my Orca wetsuit on the dock, heaving from swelling waves, pulling people out of the water by myself

The 2017 "Extinct", broadcast by BYU tv, reinforced that notion in several ways. One is by its location in Provo.









posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:56

Among other highly-compelling posts I've made - credibly relevant for *me* - is about the BYU bible-thumper tv channel broadcast of "Extinct". Recently I decided to go back and watch it again, having watched it one time on Channel 232 two years ago.



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:56

I've started watching it now today and before that I read a few articles about its cancellation. What's important to note is one article in the Deseret news. The word was misspelled but it describes them as being "restored". The drone just said "reconstituted"



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:56

An important distinction. And possibly explains why the serial was cancelled. It conflicts with the Jesus Christ bible-thumper fairy-tale. People with weak, fragile ego need to believe that *something* is in control. That's why Jesus Christ bible-thumpers are so superstitious



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:57

"Restored" means you become again. "Reconstituted" means you never were. Jesus Christ bible-thumpers, with their fragile-egos, are cowards, they're terrified of mortality. Their cowardice makes them gullible and susceptible to the scam-artists who've co-opted certain terms



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:57

The scam-artists co-opted "faith" into a mindless marketing buzzword. They're used-car salesmen posing as preachers, reverends, whatever terms they use to evoke credibility in their scam to convince cowardly people of their ridiculous "spirituality" crap



posted by me, Kerry Burgess: January 12, 2020 22:21:57

A "reconstituted" person never was. Now he or she is a copy whose brain has been modified with chemical molecules - that the cowardly Jesus Christ bible-thumper is too ignorant to ever understand - that causes the new person to believe they are someone else










utah swimstart .jpg, from internet
utah 1485-177-007f .jpg, from internet - me, Kerry Burgess, 06/08/2002 Ironman Utah triathlon finisher (course shortened almost in half due to severe weather)









album: "WAVE THE BULL" (2025)

Sick Puppies

"GOING PLACES"

(from internet transcript)

Woke up with blood on my shirt
My head spinning like I probably said a few stupid things
I'm late for work but somehow I don't give a shit
And besides, my job really fuckin' stinks
I'm on the brink of letting go
And takin' my ass down to Mexico!

When will I be back?
Man, I don't even know
But if you wanna know more
I just might leave a note:

To my boss - go jump in a lake!
To my ex - get the fuck out of my place
And tell that landlord - NO, he ain't gettin' paid
'Cause I'm going places today
Yeah, I'm going places

Grew up in this pathetic town
Not much to do but hang around
And watch the days fall off the calendar like... wow...
I can't believe it took so long to realize that this is wrong
And I completely don't belong here and I'm getting out
Now I'm letting go
And takin' my ass down to Mexico
Might be livin' in a bread box laid out on the coast...
It's better than here
So let's just have us a toast

To my boss - go jump in a lake!
To my ex - get the fuck out of my place
And tell that landlord - NO, he ain't gettin' paid
'Cause I'm going places today
I'm going places today
Yeah, I'm going places

I'm going places, go-going places
I'm going places, go-going places

Bass

To my boss - go jump in a lake!
To my ex - get the fuck out of my place










oblivion-2013_00h-01m-44s-1 - Oblivion (2013)



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:04 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 08/03/2026