I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Monday, August 31, 2026
Today is 08/31/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/31/2026 11:01 PM
NOTHING in this world is more immoral than any form of religion.
Get over yourself.
Their so-called "faith" is not only just superstition but the stubbornness of weak people indoctrinated with superstitions about their ridiculous god(s).
I am making this note only because of Ke'ra and wondering WHY that is being done so extensively out there in the real world.
from_s4e1-2026_00h-51m-46s
from_s4e1-2026_00h-51m-47s
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt34721122/
IMDb
From
S4.E1
The Arrival
Episode aired Apr 19, 2026
A new arrival throws the town into chaos
from_s4e1-2026_00h-51m-52s
from_s4e1-2026_00h-52m-21s
from_s4e1-2026_00h-52m-25s
From 2/1/1969 ( ) To 4/19/2026 ( ) is 20896 days
20896 = 10448 + 10448
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/11/1994 ( ) is 10448 days
1969-02-01_1-1
from_s4e1-2026_00h-05m-37s
from_s4e2-2026_00h-19m-45s
from_s4e2-2026_00h-19m-49s
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:20 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 08/31/2026








