I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, August 27, 2026
Today is 08/27/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/27/2026 8:54 PM
Somewhere I made a note about that time, when I was about 15, he told me that when - years earlier - Nekoosa arrived in town to build the paper mill, the grocery stores raised all their prices.
by me, Kerry Burgess: August 16, 2006
As soon as I read this part, I immediately remembered working during the summer at the Braswell gravel pit where Denzil was manager. There was an extensive conveyor belt system that transferred gravel from the extraction pits to the sorting operation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11
Next:
The Simpsons
"Saturdays of Thunder"
(from internet transcripts)
McBain, you keep eating them hot links you never gonna make it to a pension.
Come on, live a little.
No, thank you. I got me a future. I'm two days away from retirement.
The Simpsons
"Saturdays of Thunder"
At the video store, Homer watches a (typically violent) scene from McBain on the video store monitors.
Skowie: [pumped full of lead by a passing motorcyclist, lying in a pool of his own blood] Damn, damn damn. McBain?
McBain: Yes?
Skowie: I'm not going to make it.
McBain: Oh, stop talking crazy!
The Simpsons
"Saturdays of Thunder"
Homer: [watches a scene from McBain on the video store monitors]
Clerk: You want to rent it, sir?
Homer: Why? I just saw the best part! Heh heh heh heh.
-- At the VHS Village, ``Saturdays of Thunder''
Tomorrowland (2015)
(from internet transcript)
(Frank Walker and Casey:)
How do you ever leave a place like that?
Because they threw me out! They threw me out and they locked every door back in.
Was it because you built that something that you shouldn't have?
Who told you that?
And is that it? The "something"?
If I could tell you the date, the exact date that you're gonna die, would you wanna know?
How would you know?
Let's just say I did.
What are you, a psychic?
No, that's not the point.
Then what is your basis for knowing?
It's a hypothetical.
It's a stupid hypothetical.
Just use your imagination. All right?
All right.
Okay. Let's accept that there is a world where I know, with absolute certainty, the exact time of your death. Now, you want me to tell you or not?
Yeah, of course I would. Who wouldn't? But what if accepting my death is what causes it? So the answer is yes. I would want you to tell me. But I wouldn't believe you.
From 2/22/1976 ( The Point Of No Return - catastrophic collision with a meteor and he continues the mission as planned at extreme personal risk to himself - months later, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts comet nicknamed "Lucifer" - threatening extinction by death and destruction of all life on this planet Earth - in the outer solar system beyond planet Saturn and diverts it away from this planet Earth ) To 3/18/2013 ( ) is 13539 days
13539 = 6769 + 6768
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/15/1984 ( officially accepted for enlistment US Navy on 05/21/1983 for the Advanced Electronics Field, as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as US Navy enlisted seafarer as scheduled for this day ) is 6769 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/14/1984 ( scheduled from 05/21/1983 - at the recruiter's office in downtown, my departure from Texarkana, Arkansas, and arriving this day in Orlando, Florida, beginning my induction to active-duty enlisted {non-commissioned seafarer, E-3 paygrade, Advanced Electronics Field candidate} US Navy, for 6-years obligated service ) is 6768 days
by me, Kerry Burgess - 18 March 2013
Behind enemy lines of insurrection against the USA.
Three days after making the mistake of going to breakfast at McDonald's here nearby I still feel the effects of their attack against me.
I wrote a short while ago about how insurrection forces have targeted me here in King County Washington, because King County Washington State, and Washington State as a whole are 100% controlled by al Qaida violently against the United States, and they follow me around to get the food workers, who are probably ex-convicts and or drug addicts, to rage at me.
So anyway, I had a stomach ache all day afterwards and the next day and the stomach ache has lessened slightly but I still feel as though that must have poured Drano over the food that I ordered from McDonald's on Saturday morning.
I knew the way they were going on that something had riled them up and I suspected they were raging at me.
I suspect what I feel is similar to how someone feels who has been poisoned by cyanide.
From 3/16/2013 ( ) To 10/25/2033 ( ) is 7528 days
7528 = 3764 + 3764
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/22/1976 ( see above ) is 3764 days
2016_Nk20_DSCN1429 - Tomorrowland (2015)
2016_Nk20_DSCN1424 - Tomorrowland (2015)
2016_Nk20_DSCN1368 - Tomorrowland (2015)
From 5/9/2015 ( premiere USA film "Tomorrowland" ) To 10/25/2033 ( ) is 6744 days
6744 = 3372 + 3372
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/26/1975 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Return of the Robot Maker" ) is 3372 days
From 11/5/1925 ( ) To 10/28/1993 ( ) is 24829 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/2033 ( ) is 24829 days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Newport_Langley
John Newport Langley
From Wikipedia
John Newport Langley FRS (2 November 1852 – 5 November 1925) was a British physiologist, who made substantive discoveries about the nervous system and secretion.
Langley is known as one of the fathers of the chemical receptor theory, and as the origin of the concept of "receptive substance".
In 1901, he advanced research in neurotransmitters and chemical receptors, working with extracts from adrenal glands. These extracts elicited responses in tissues that were similar to those induced by nerve stimulation.
He coined the term "autonomic nervous system" (ANS) in 1898.
He was the first person who put forward the concept of parasympathetic nervous system as a division of the ANS in 1921.
The Simpsons
"Treehouse of Horror IV"
Original airdate in N.A.: 28-Oct-93
(from internet transcript)
Lisa: Bart, what's wrong?
Bart: [in a monotone] I just had a vision of my own horrible fiery death.
Lisa: [expectantly] And?
Marge realizes that Bart has had a nightmare, and she tries to reassure him. But an air-horn blast sounding suspiciously like that of the transport truck makes Bart scream. Homer walks in, proudly displaying his air-horn and life jackets which he picked out of some guy's boat down at the marina. He blows the horn one more time, and Bart's nerves are jarred.
It's a rainy day as Bart and Lisa board the school bus. Bart is surprised to see Principal Skinner sitting on the bus.
Hello, Simpson. I'm riding the bus today because Mother hid my car keys to punish me for talking to a woman on the phone. She was right to do it.
from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 06/27/08 11:52 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701279/quotes
Memorable quotes for
"The Simpsons"
Treehouse of Horror IV (1993)
Kent Brockman: Another local peasant has been found dead, drained of his blood with two teeth marks on his throat. This black cape was found on the scene.
[the cape says "DRACULA."]
Kent Brockman: Police are baffled.
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/26/2026 04:37 AM Wednesday
"why did it take this moment to make these changes?"
by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/26/2026 04:41 AM
What a loser.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg
From Wikipedia
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) is an American businessman and programmer who co-founded the social media service Facebook and its parent company Meta Platforms. He is its chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and controlling shareholder.
Zuckerberg took the company public in May 2012 with majority shares. He became the world's youngest self-made billionaire
From 11/20/1985 ( as Kerry Burgess my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: advancement from US Navy enlisted paygrade E-3 (undesignated) to E-4 - Fire Controlman Petty Officer Third Class (FC3) - US Navy fleet warship weapons-control - USS Taylor FFG-50, US Navy ) To 2/4/2004 ( ) is 6650 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1984 ( Supreme Court of the United States decides Sony Corporation of America v. Universal City Studios, Inc. ) is 6650 days
From 11/20/1985 ( with no capability for any meaningful contribution from Bill Gates to that product or any other product, past or future, debut Microsoft Windows 1.0 ) To 2/4/2004 ( ) is 6650 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1984 ( Supreme Court of the United States decides Sony Corporation of America v. Universal City Studios, Inc. ) is 6650 days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook
From Wikipedia
Facebook is an American social networking service owned by the American technology conglomerate Meta Platforms. It was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg
Founded February 4, 2004
Users: 3.07 billion monthly active users (as of 6 March 2026)
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/court/us-supreme-court/464/417.html
FINDLAW
SONY CORP. v. UNIVERSAL CITY STUDIOS, INC. 464 U.S. 417 (1984)
United States Supreme Court
SONY CORP. v. UNIVERSAL CITY STUDIOS, INC. (1984)
No. 81-1687
Argued: January 18, 1983 Decided: January 17, 1984
Petitioner Sony Corp. manufactures home video tape recorders (VTR's), and markets them through retail establishments, some of which are also petitioners. Respondents own the copyrights on some of the television programs that are broadcast on the public airwaves. Respondents brought an action against petitioners in Federal District Court, alleging that VTR consumers had been recording some of respondents' copy-righted works that had been exhibited on commercially sponsored television and thereby infringed respondents' copyrights, and further that petitioners were liable for such copyright infringement because of their marketing of the VTR's.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:26 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 08/27/2026