Saturday, April 17, 2010

28 Weeks Later (2007)














http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/030819-N-9593R-200.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

030819-N-9593R-200 National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Md., (Aug. 19, 2003) -- Visitors and staff are seen eating lunch in the main dinning room of the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. An empty table is always kept with table settings honoring POWs and MIAs. U.S. Navy photo by Chief Warrant Officer 4 Seth Rossman. (RELEASED)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

030819-N-9593R-200










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 11:01 AM
I could literally have my selection for a wife among a million beautiful women in this world.

At this very minute if I could go home, I could literally pick and choose among a million beautiful women for a wife.

8.75 years of this bullshit. I was the best recruiting poster for this country's military. What is wrong with this picture? Why the fuck are you still here!!!!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/09/07 8:27 PM
8.78 goddamned years of 100% deployment.

And what is going home....going home to what?

These psycho's are always going to be outside my windows.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/07 11:55 PM
So I guess I'll either get to home tomorrow, or I'll get bombed. Or both. This is usually one of those times someone starts shooting missiles at me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/07 11:57 PM
Or it will be something new.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 14, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/14/07 1:03 AM
Timing is everything.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/14/07 9:16 PM
Goddamnit I hate this constant feeling of fatique. How I wish I could get back into riding my bicycle 50 miles and going out to jog for 6 miles. I need a vacation from these goddamn zombies - such as you.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/14/07 9:18 PM
40 years, at least - I've been on the clock every day for at least 40 years.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/17/07 7:06 AM
What the hell am I missing that will end this bullshit?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/17/07 4:00 PM
Damn I wish I could wake up and feel as though I had actually been asleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 18, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/18/07 1:29 AM
I wish I could remember everything from that dream I was just having; there was a lot to it and a lot of different scenes that were interesting.

In one scene that I can only partially remember, I was in a room and it seems there were a lot of individuals in there. Two that followed me out seem to be connected to the South Vietnames military. One of them was carrying a flag that has the color pattern I recognized on the F-5 fighter jet a while back. But those two weren't people; they were robots or holograms. I don't really know what they were. They were symbols of something and in that case, they were symbols of my experiences in the Vietnam War. Then I was walking into a room with those two symbols. I think one of those symbols actually pointed me to the correct room. I had been standing out in what I visualize as a hallway and I was waiting for someone. I think I was waiting for a meeting with Patrick Stewart. But I had been waiting in the wrong room. I walked into the room he was sitting with some other people and there was someone unexpected about the other people being there with him. I can't visualize any of those other people. I can visualize though that he was wearing the uniform of "Captain Picard" and he flashed me a grin as I walked in and we shook hands. Then we were standing at a conference table in that room and I can't remember anything else about that part.

In another part of the dream, I was riding in the back of a metro bus. There were people on there I recognized from that past few years. I feel there is a lot to that part of the dream I cannot remember. One person indicated he heard I once had lipo-suction and I explained that I had actually had my memories suppressed. I think that detail about lipo-suction is supposed to be a clue to me to represent a conversation I had with someone about 8 years ago and so I would remember that person even though I didn't see her in the dream. There was a lot to that part I cannot remember and I wish I could remember it all. One interesting part of the dream is that I would sometimes see a reflection on the window glass of that bus of a U.S. Navy pilot wearing a helmet and equipment as though he was sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft. I looked around to see where that reflection was coming from, but I never did see that person sitting there on the bus.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 2:12 PM
I want the next suggestion to happen. There's no reason for it not to at this point.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)

USA 11 May 2007










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD movie:

01:00:12


Scarlet: Who are you?

Sergeant Doyle: Sergeant Doyle, Delta, Rooftop Unit.

Scarlet: Why aren't you at your post?

Sergeant Doyle: Why aren't you?










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sun, March 19, 2006 6:07:45 PM

Subject: Another lost minute


Another lost minute, wasted in captivity. The captivity of lost privacy, lost thoughts, imprisoned by people I don't want to know or to know me. Lost thoughts, aggravating strangers taking my thoughts. It never ends, minute after minute, lost in captivity.

{{{{{










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD movie:

00:03:55


Alice: Karen...

Karen: He'll be hungry. He - he'll be hungry when he gets back. He'll want something to eat.

Jacob: Here we go again.

Woman: Jacob, no.

Jacob: Let me tell you something, sweetheart. It's been five days since your boyfriend run out on us. If he's still breathing - which I doubt - it won't be the pasta he's interested in.

Woman: Jacob!

Jacob: It'll be your neck!

Karen: Don't - don't say that!

Don: Out of order, Jacob.

Jacob: Why? We all know it's true. The sooner she faces it, the better. There are no survivors. It's just us in here and them out there.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, April 6, 2006 2:45:44 PM

Subject: Re: Imaginary friend

I was disappointed I got only an hour of my imaginary girlfriend this morning. The previous 3 days of 4 hours was spoiling me.

Damn I am one bored loser homeless guy.

I literally almost expect someone to stab me in the back with a knife when someone walks behind me on the street. I don't know why that has started bothering me. I feel like my thought processes are still pretty normal, but I do think about a lot of stuff, got nothing else to do.

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, June 12, 2006 1:23:57 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.

{{{{{










From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1596 days



From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 9975 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/25/1986 ( U.S. President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 9975 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_a_Long_Drive_for_Someone_with_Nothing_to_Think_About

This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About

Studio album by Modest Mouse

Released April 16, 1996

Track listing

16. "Space Travel Is Boring"










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/spacetravelisboring.html

MODEST MOUSE LYRICS

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose
And looking out her window she could more than assume
That you can't see air or time
She's the only rocketeer in the whole damn place
They gave her a mirror so she could talk to a face
She still got plenty lonely but that's just the case
With time, time, time
Started hearing voices sometime in June
She knew she could go crazy but didn't think that soon
Now she doesn't feel lonely but she'd just as soon
Try, try, try try
Man shot to the moon
I read a paperback and want to come home soon
I'm shot to the moon
Been there a half an hour, I want to come home soon










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I, Robot (2004)


Detective Del Spooner: You know, somehow, "I told you so" just doesn't quite say it.