Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is really happening. Right now.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1452803

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"SGU Stargate Universe"

Faith (2010)

Original Air Date: 16 April 2010 (Season 1, Episode 13)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, March 1, 2006 1:23:54 PM

Subject: stress


http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=stress

stress

A mentally or emotionally disruptive or upsetting condition occurring in response to adverse external influences and capable of affecting physical health, usually characterized by increased heart rate, a rise in blood pressure, muscular tension, irritability, and depression.

To subject to physical or mental pressure, tension, or strain.


"You are killing Kerry."










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001273610172&sid=64593&sn=SPIKPHD&st=201004150200&cn=659

excite

Star Trek: Voyager (Repeat)

659 SPIKPHD: Thursday, April 15 2:00 AM

Science fiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Friendship One

Janeway tries to help an alien society decimated by a nuclear device from Earth.

Cast: Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Roxann Dawson, Robert Duncan McNeill, Ethan Phillips, Robert Picardo, Tim Russ, Jeri Ryan, Garrett Wang Executive Producer(s): Rick Berman, Brannon Braga, Ken Biller

Original Air Date: Apr 25, 2001










http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Friendship_One_(episode)

Friendship One (episode)

"Friendship One"

VOY, Episode 7x21

First aired: 25 April 2001


Memorable quotes


"I'm sorry, Mr. Carey."

- Verin










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right


I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911










http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=tc&cbll=47.619176,-122.348985&panoid=-lfueBIXwUv3LKH8_yDIyw&cbp=12,354.84278861856137,,2,3.587035306919222&ll=47.619407,-122.349037&spn=0,359.99794&z=20

156 4th Ave N, Seattle, WA, United States










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_10

Star Trek: First Contact


:10:04
They've destroyed the admiral's ship.

:10:07
- What is the status of the Borg cube?
- The outer hull has been damaged.

:10:12
I am reading fluctuations
in their power grid.

:10:24
Number One,
open a channel to the fleet.

:10:29
This is Capt Picard.
I'm taking command of the fleet.

:10:33
Plot in the following coordinates.
Fire on my command.

:10:38
- Is that a vital system?
- Trust me, Data.

:10:43
The fleet has responded, sir,
they're standing by.

:10:50
Fire.

:11:26
- Mr Hawk, pursuit course. Engage.
- Aye, sir.

:11:35
- What?

- I can hear them.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/07 11:55 PM
So I guess I'll either get to home tomorrow, or I'll get bombed. Or both. This is usually one of those times someone starts shooting missiles at me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/07 11:57 PM
Or it will be something new.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 14, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/14/07 1:03 AM
Timing is everything.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)

USA 11 May 2007










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Mutiny"

15 October 1995

Episode 4 DVD:

00:39:37


US Marine Corps Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: West. Launching the cargo haulers was a great countermeasure. [ gives him back the photo of his girlfriend ] I thought I had to make a point.

US Marine Corps 1LT Nathan West: No. You were right. What I did - going after her - was selfish.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996)


Marty Gilbert: A countdown... wait, a countdown to what David?

David Levinson: It's like in chess: First, you strategically position your pieces and when the timing is right you strike. They're using this signal to syncronize their efforts and in 5 hours the countdown will be over.

Marty Gilbert: And then what?

David Levinson: Checkmate.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/nextgeneration/season7/tng-725.txt

STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION

"All Good Things... "


ACT SIX

FADE IN:

53 EXT. SPACE - THE ENTERPRISE - PRESENT (OPTICAL)

at warp.

54 INT. OBSERVATION LOUNGE - PRESENT (OPTICAL)

Picard, Riker, Data, Worf, Geordi, Beverly, Troi. Midconversation.

GEORDI
I don't believe him. This has to be another one of Q's games. He's probably listening to us right now, getting a big laugh out of watching us jump through his hoops.

PICARD
I think that this time, we have no choice but to take him at his word... which means that in some fashion, I will cause the destruction of humanity.

BEVERLY
But didn't Q say you already had caused it?

TROI
And that you were causing it now...

DATA
Given the fact that there is an apparent discontinuity between the three time periods the Captain is visiting, Q's statement may be accurate, if confusing.

STAR TREK: "All Good Things... " - 03/10/94 - ACT SIX 59.

54 CONTINUED:

A beat. Picard looks frustrated.

PICARD
So what should I do -- just lock myself in a room in all three time periods?

RIKER
No. Maybe not acting is what causes the destruction of mankind. What if you were needed on the Bridge at a key moment, and weren't there?

TROI
We can't start second-guessing ourselves. I think we have to proceed normally... deal with each situation as it occurs...

PICARD
Agreed.

(beat)

I've been thinking about my conversation with Q. He admitted that he was responsible for my shifting through time...










1978 film "Capricorn One" DVD movie:

00:43:45


Capricorn Control Announcer: This Paul Cunningham, Capricorn Control. We're at T + 223 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes. All systems are go, all lights are green. We're awaiting the start of the final television transmissions from the command module on its return to Earth. This transmission is specifically a conversation between the crew and their wives. This is the first time the crew has been close enough to Earth to make normal conversation feasible.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/27/07 4:10 AM

What a great dream. Phoebe saw me drive back to where she was waiting for a bus and she didn't just walk up to me; she ran up to me. She didn't want me to give her a ride though to where she was going and she told me something about how this would all be over soon. I was stomping on the brake of my 1967 blue Chevrolet to try to get it to stop, but it would not. I think that was when she actually said it would all stop soon. I explained that I have this happen to me in dreams sometimes, where I can't get my vehicle to stop no matter how hard I stand on the brakes and I think she smiled. Probably because I was describing something that happens to me in dreams while I was dreaming. There is another aspect to this part of our conversation that I can't articulate. And thinking back to that dream just makes me miss her incredibly. The dream was set in the past but how I want to see her in the present. In another dream, I think I was on the set of "Fast Times" as she was acting for her scenes. There is something about her being glad I was there. I think I wore my uniform.










http://www.defenseimagery.mil/imagery.html#a=search&s=DN-ST-84-05144&chk=6efe0&dsb=01%2F05%2F1984&n=90&guid=5cf03d78efb5b555e9a792b00e162b492298b331

DefenseImagery.mil

DN-ST-84-05144

An air-to-air left side view of two F-14 Tomcat from the aircraft carrier USS AMERICA (CV 66) as they fly over an unidentified island.

Photographer's Name: W. M. WELCH

Location: unknown

Date Shot: 3/1/1983










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_flight_control_systems

Aircraft flight control systems consist of flight control surfaces, the respective cockpit controls, connecting linkages, and the necessary operating mechanisms to control an aircraft's direction in flight.


Primary controls

Generally the primary cockpit controls are arranged as follows:

A control column or a control yoke attached to a column — for roll and pitch, which moves the ailerons when turned or deflected left and right, and moves the elevators when moved backwards or forwards

Rudder pedals to control yaw, which move the rudder; left foot forward will move the rudder left for instance.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerobatic_maneuver

Aerobatic maneuvers are flight paths putting aircraft in unusual attitudes, in air shows, dog fights or competition aerobatics.


Snap Roll; Flick roll; Flick

A family of rapid autorotational or "horizontal spins," not unlike spins. Rotation is induced by a rapid pitch input followed by rapid yaw input, thus stalling one wing further than the other. This imbalance in lift causes the high speed roll.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:


00:47:17

Klaatu: Turn left.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38825&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks to the Finalists in the Teacher in Space Project

June 26, 1985

The President. Class will come to order. [Laughter] Well, good afternoon, and welcome to the White House, if no one has said that to you yet.

First, let me congratulate you all. The fact that you've come this far in the selection process is testimony to your abilities and the respect of your colleagues. And I'm sure that you've made your schools and communities and your students very proud. I also want to tell you that your shuttle doesn't blast off for a while yet, so there's still time to back out. [Laughter]

I suppose that we all have a few special teachers that we remember with particular affection and gratitude. One such teacher for me was Esther Barton, back in Dixon, Illinois. I sometimes wonder what she would have made of our Teacher in Space Project. But I have a hunch, remembering some of my escapades, that if she were here today, she'd tell you this won't be the first time I've sent a teacher into orbit. [Laughter]

But I remember one story that she told us about how, when the British were marching toward Washington in the War of 1812, Dolly Madison had time only to save a few precious personal possessions and one portrait of George Washington. Right there. A few hours after she escaped by wagon, the British looted and burned the White House, destroying everything but that one portrait of the father of our country that Dolly Madison saved from the flames.

Well, in that same way, America's teachers are the preservers and protectors of our heritage. You save our past from being consumed by forgetfulness and our future from being engulfed in ignorance.

Every new class is a generation to whom you must transmit the treasures of our civilization. Every new year for the schoolteacher is like a new age of enlightenment in which young minds become awakened to the truths that we hold to be self-evident. You teach your students math and science and literature and history—a variety of subjects. You give them many facts and much knowledge. But your task is greater than that because with the facts, you must impart the values that give them meaning and context—our most sacred values of human dignity and the worth of the individual. You teach an understanding of liberty with respect for the law and help show the way of freedom under God while guiding our youth into the constructive paths of self-fulfillment.

In the hands of America's teachers rests the formidable responsibility of molding and inspiring tomorrow's heroes—the medical scientists who will invent cures for disease, the businessmen who will found whole new industries, the writers, artists, doctors—who knows, maybe even a politician or two. [Laughter]

All Americans who strive to excel, not because they are in competition with anyone else, but because they're in competition with their own imagination to be the very best possible in whatever job they have.

I have some warm memories of another teacher, too, in Dixon, Illinois—this time at high school level—B.J. Frazier. I remember one day, he not only taught English, but-and I don't know whether principals still do this today or not—but he taught English, but was also principal. And I was in his office— [laughter] —it wasn't exactly a social call— [laughter] —and I remember the conversation that he said to me that it didn't matter to him what I thought of him at that time, that what he was concerned about was what would I think of him 15 years from now.

And I must say, before he departed this Earth and 15 or more years had passed, I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to tell him what I thought of him, which was what he had meant to me, and as the years went by, I had come to realize how much he had meant.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/28/2006 11:40 AM
She gave me a hammer. That is what I was trying to remember from a series of vivid “foreign dreams” from last night. I was talking to Nancy Reagan and she gave me a hammer. I already had a compass she had given me an earlier time. She said something about tomorrow morning, but I was left with a sense I wasn’t going home the next morning. I can’t begin to describe the visual imagery I still have in my mind from that dreams. In one, there was a long, detailed conversation when I was undercover against a drug dealer. I can’t remember everything he said, but as he put about 20 bullets through my windshield as I ducked for cover under the dashboard, he was saying something about me being a hit man. A uniformed police officer killed him soon after he arrived on the scene with some other people that were there for a picnic at the lake we were nearby. I didn’t want them to know I was undercover. In another sequence, I must have been in Russia and I was trying to drive past a government checkpoint. The conversation switched back in forth between Russian and English and I heard myself speaking in Russian effortlessly but I don’t know what I was saying. In another sequence, I want to say I was in North Korean and a woman was putting me into the trunk of a car to try to sneak me out.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0107206/quotes

Memorable quotes for

In the Line of Fire (1993)


Al D'Andrea: I don't know, maybe I'm... maybe I'm just wrong for the job.

Frank Horrigan: You're a good man, Al. You'll make a good agent.

Al D'Andrea: How do you know? This is the longest conversation we've ever had.

Frank Horrigan: I know things about people.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:42:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: those who helped

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I was walking on the Burke-gilman trail on my way to the bridge. I don't remember exactly where I was, probably 15 or twenty miles from Marymoor. It was late and dark and intimidating. I was expecting someone to jump out of the bushes at any time. People, normal seeming people, were curiously showing up along the trail at seemingly regular intervals. And as with everything and everywhere I go, there are no incidental conversations. Every single conversation around me has something to do with me. At least, when I am outside. Here in this place, it has calmed down somewhat, although that will probably change now that I mention it. Anyway, these people passing by me were talking about somebody being somewhere to pick someone up and take them home. Another person commented something about "finally." I imagined someone would be waiting for me as Gas Works Park to take me home. I sat there for 24 hours in that park waiting.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: a normal life

Sun, 4/2/06 12:16 PM

To be able to step outside and walk around knowing that the people around me don't know who I am and that they aren't trying to deceive me with their conversations, I don't see how I will ever have that kind of life again. I go outside to sit in the sun, and people around me are deceiving me with their conversations. They are trying to communicate something to me for some reason, but they deceive me with their subterfuge, sometimes malicious, sometimes benevolent.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:35 PM
This reminds me of a very clear dream I awoke from somewhere between 3:40 AM and 3:45 AM a while back. I remember the dream clearly and there was a lot of detail to it but this part stands out because I had just slammed down the hood of that red 1967 Ford pickup and I was running into the house nearby that I do not recognize from any past experience.


I remember getting to the door and the rain started just as I was opening the door. It was some kind of rain and snow mix but that isn't quite it. It was snow that was falling as rain and I could hear it hitting the ground. Or hitting the asphalt. I am not certain why but there seemed to be asphalt in front of that house and I could hear the rain-snow-slush hitting the asphalt just as I entered the house.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:44 PM
I pondered over that dream for a while because I wondered about that broken telephone. I wondered why the broken electrical leads were so clear to me in that dream. I cannot remember what happened to the telephone but it was an old style, or so it seemed because of details I cannot remember, although I am not certain it was a rotary dial, but I remember something about how I was talking on it to someone named Tom and I think it fell off the wall or perhaps a table and it broke into several pieces. I was looking down at it on the floor and I noted the two electrical leads that were exposed and I wondered why I noted that in the dream. The phone still seemed to work though and I could hear the other person talking but I don't think the conversation was of any real consequence.

At some point, I looked outside the window of the house and along with other observations during what seemed to be the end of the dream, I saw green grass on a small rise of the ground of the yard.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 10:02 AM
The room I was in resembled my memory of the spare bedroom I had in that apartment


But yet, the flashes of light reflecting off the wall are consistent










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/19/09 12:10 PM
Spooky. At least it is to me, I guess. I looked through a window a few days ago and I thought to myself that it reminded me, in terms of the layout of the ground, of that dream I wrote about. I wrote of how I saw a very bright flash on the wall of my apartment through the window which was followed by another very bright light. I looked through the window and I could see a small hill directly outside my window that had green grass on it










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005


Then I found myself at what seemed to be my own place in the country, the grass was very high. Never seen this place before, but there seems to be something slightly familiar about it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089880/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)


Trautman: What are you doing? Do you know what the hell you've done?

Murdock: Don't act so innocent, Colonel. You had your suspicions, and if you suspected then you're sort of an accessory aren't ya?

Trautman: Don't ever count me with you and your scum! It was a lie wasn't it? Just like the whole damn war, it was a lie!

Murdock: What are you talking about?

Trautman: That camp... was supposed to be empty. Rambo goes in, a decorated vet, he finds no POWs, the Congress buys it - case closed! And if he happens to get caught, nobody knows he's alive except you and your computers... and you can reprogram that can't you?

Murdock: Who the hell do you think you're talking to, Trautman?

Trautman: A stinkin' bureaucrat who's tryin to cover his ass!

Murdock: No, not just mine Trautman. We're talkin' about a nation here! Besides, it was your hero's fault. Now if your warrior had gone in and done what the hell he was supposed to do, we'd be out of this clean and simple. He was just supposed to take pictures!

Trautman: And if those pictures showed something they would have been... lost... wouldn't they?

Murdock: Oh Trautman, I still don't think you understand what this is all about.

Trautman: The same as it always is! Money! In '72 we were supposed to pay the Cong four-and-a-half billion in war reparations. We reneged, they kept the POWs... and you're doing the same thing all over again.

Murdock: And what the hell would you do, Trautman? Pay blackmail money to ransom our own men and finance the war effort against our allies? What if some burn-out POW shows up on the six o-clock news? What do you want to do... start the war all over again? You wanna bomb Hanoi? You want everybody screaming for armed invasion? Do you honestly think somebody's gonna get up on the floor of the United States Senate, and ask for billions of dollars for a couple of forgotten ghosts?

Trautman: Men, Goddamn it! Men... who fought for their country!

Murdock: That's enough! Trautman, I'm gonna forget this conversation ever took place.










----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: "Richardson, James R LN1 OJAG, 004"
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:57:21 PM
Subject: Re: Surrender now.

To: JAGCMC@navy.mil; hotline@dodig.mil; HQ-OIG-Counsel@mail.nasa.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the U.S. Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Go for it, dumbass. You are now a felon convicted of severe treason against the United States federal government.






----- Original Message ----
From: "Richardson, James R LN1 OJAG, 004"
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:48:21 AM
Subject: RE: Surrender now.

Kerry Burgess,

Threatening a general/flag officer of the U.S. Military is a Federal Offense. Any future e-mails from you will be forwarded to the Federal Protective Service for investigation and action.

V/r,

LN1(SW) J. R. RICHARDSON
Executive Assistant to the Command Master Chief


-----Original Message-----
From: Kerry Burgess
Posted At: Friday, September 04, 2009 19:48
Posted To: JAGCMC
Conversation: Surrender now.