Saturday, April 24, 2010

28 Weeks Later (2007)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 22, 2006

well, the psycho's are out in force outside today. I feel like Charlton Heston in The Omega Man. There must be a clue to that movie as well, as there must be another reason I was telling Microsoft that I was the last one that should be leaving the company.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 22, 2006


I read somewhere the other day about how the days of the imperial leader are gone from this world, e.g. Napoleon, Genghis Khan, those types. Along the lines I was writing about yesterday, those type of people are going to show up again in the future though when we start exploring and colonizing other worlds. And even here on earth, as the Internet demonstrates specifically with Bill Gates, those egomaniacs can still show up in certain situations. That is why it will be important for the Navy to have a strong and capable presence in outer space someday, to counter the arch-greedy types such as Bill Gates. I believe too, that space exploration is going to have the greatest positive impact on global peace as long as all cultures are represented.




I feel as though my real identity is almost back. It would seem to me that my real life would come crashing back into my mind as a tsunami. Once I remember some important detail, it's just going to be a continous wave of recollection. I hope I am not here when that happens. I would rather be here than in Pioneer Square, but I would rather be some place with normal privacy. I wish I had some place in the mountains with 5 miles of private land in every direction where I could sit and remember it all knowing that nobody was watching me. There is commercial value to my stalkers in the recovery of my real identity. This is part of the story. And Bill Gates has been trying for years to steal it.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 5, 2006

Slept for a few hours yesterday evening and woke up feeling as though I had a sunburn on my insides. Woke up this morning and noticed something wrong with my right eye. It looks as though a blood vessel burst and looks much worse than simply having bloodshot eyes


Could've sworn today was Sunday.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Top Gun (1986)


Merlin: What are you doing? You're slowing down, you're slowing down!

Maverick: I'm bringing him in closer, Merlin.

Merlin: You're gonna do what?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks. I actually felt sort of hungover yesterday evening after feeling jittery much of the day.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 7, 2006

I'm thinking again about that time Rachel Barnet wanting to watch that Swayze movie "Ghost" on video at my apartment on Wexler in Taylors. She didn't believe that I had not already seen it when I figured out who was the bad guy.

I have had thoughts several times that I was onboard the Vincennes at the time it shot down that airliner and there is something about me not wanting to fire at the airliner.

I have had thoughts several times that after we bombed Osirak in 1981 and were heading back, I drew the Iraqi aircraft trying to intercept us back over the demolished reactor so that the Osirak air defenses would shoot at the Iraqis. They would think it was a second wave of attacker and start shooting them down. When I think of that, I think of that scene from "Flight of the Intruder" when they make the second pass through the city.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006

I am growing increasingly certain that I am living a "Vanilla Sky" type of non-reality. I suspect that much of what I see around me has been constructed to keep my mind occupied while something terrible happens in reality.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006


I still may be able to beat them, but the more people hassle me, the more sick and tired I am of it. And the windows represent the Borg. In this world I have created to try to save my identity, the Borg are on the other side of the window. I can't see them out there, but I know they can see me. They sometimes get control of people when I am outside, but so far, I have kept them from getting in here. I am not totally convinced yet that I can't beat them. But something is going to push me over the edge. I can feel it. They are massing to do something to push me over the edge. I can sense their impending assault.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006


The Borg, it goes without saying are terrorists. I have constructed this world to make it easier to cope with the ongoing mind-terrorism. I had some really bad dreams last night, the first I can remember in a long time. I have some uncomfortable dreams that left me feeling bad, but these last night, that I don't remember now, were really bad dreams. That is a sign the Borg are winning. And these excerpts are reflections of the Borg.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006


Tammie, at that time I believe, was waiting tables at a place named


Those Borg are quite tricky. I'm not sure why my mind created someone familar in my environment today on the bus on the way back from the VA. If she is who I think she is, she is my first love. She would be about my age, but she sure doesn't look it. If those Borg know how to do anything, it is how to make me feel lonely.




This is an echo from my reality too. There's really no 'probably' about it. I actually live in a time period that is 1000 years from now. We travel the stars not unlike people in this time travel between states. My grandfather was the elected leader of a vast stretch of the galaxy within our reach. The planet is solidly united in that time period that relative to now is the future, but there is much turmoil in the galaxy, incredibly more so than we experienced on Earth, because on Earth, we all had humanity in common. Out in the galaxy, it will take a great deal longer to find common ground and thus eliminate conflict. But, as for this information, it an echo of my real life, but it had to reflect the current timeframe. On the day of this discussion, I am still missing, but I can't yet remember if they knew where I was or even that I was alive. It was on this day that one of my daughter's was born. The press hints they know about Reagan's grandson, me, and that I am in the military to act as a adviser from the front. Even in my symbolic memory at Microsoft, managers and group managers were giving me hints they knew of that past arrangement between grandfather and grandson. In this discussion, Reagan says that he can't name any names, because he would have to leave out my name. He would have to leave out my name because I am still missing or because it is confidential, or both.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006


Several key instruments mounted on the wall of the doctors examining room at the VA had brand names of "Welch Allyn" on them. I have seen similar equipment but never noticed the name. According to USNA 82 page, the middle name of Thomas Ray is Allyn. I have wondered several times why it is spelled that way. Since this all is fantasy, it's one of those weird little clues that pop up in certain places.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD movie:

00:03:55


Alice: Karen...

Karen: He'll be hungry. He - he'll be hungry when he gets back. He'll want something to eat.

Jacob: Here we go again.

Woman: Jacob, no.

Jacob: Let me tell you something, sweetheart. It's been five days since your boyfriend run out on us. If he's still breathing - which I doubt - it won't be the pasta he's interested in.

Woman: Jacob!

Jacob: It'll be your neck!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)

USA 11 May 2007










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD movie:

00:14:52


US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Green and brown. Interesting iris variation. It's usually hereditary. Do one of your parents have the same?

Andy: My mother, she did.

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: How old are you, Andy?

Andy: Twelve.

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: I think that makes you the youngest person in the entire country. Well, your blood pressure is A-OK and you're negative on any serious diseases or afflictions. I think you're okay to come in. Welcome back to Britain.










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD movie:

00:41:31


US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: There's no question, sir. She has the virus. She's infected.

US Army Brigadier General Stone: Why isn't she showing any symptoms?

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: I don't know.

US Army Brigadier General Stone: Speculate.

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: A genetic abnormality which acts as some sort of natural immunity. But the virus is still in her blood and saliva, so... technically, she's not immune. She's a carrier.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 5:20 PM
the medic tells "Colonel Young" that he would need an MRI and a qualified doctor to read it in the dialog about his head wound and the paralysis in his legs and that reminds me of the doctor at the VA talking to me about the results from the catscan when I was inpatient at the VA. I later mentioned what I thought was something wrong with the top of my skull to the psychiatrist or psychologist or whatever he was and he seemed to look it over but he never gave me any useful information about it.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fracture

fracture

A break, rupture, or crack, especially in bone





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/crania

crania

the part of the skull that encloses the brain.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708758/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

Q Who? (1989)


Commander William T. Riker: [communicating with Picard] From the look of it, the Borg are born as a biological life form. It seems that almost immediately after birth they begin artificial implants. Apparently, the Borg have developed the technology to link artificial intelligence directly into the humanoid brain. Astounding.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708758/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

Q Who? (1989)

Original Air Date: 6 May 1989 (Season 2, Episode 16)

Plot: Q tries to prove that Picard needs him as part of their crew by hurling the Enterprise 7,000 light years away where they encounter the Borg for the first time.

Patrick Stewart ... Captain Jean-Luc Picard










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/nextgeneration/season2/tng-216.txt

STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION

"Q Who?"


PICARD
Magnify.

The screen changes -- the Borg ship fills more of the screen.

RIKER
Increase by ten to the third.

Now the Borg ship fills the screen -- we can see the hull of the Borg ship change.

RIKER
It's continuing to regenerate itself.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/23/2006 8:26 PM
When did something similar happen to me? I think it wasn’t long after I moved in here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II_of_the_United_Kingdom


In October 2006, she suffered a burst blood vessel in her right eye, causing her entire eye to appear deep red in colour.[5] While the palace would not comment on the Queen's condition, medical experts stated that the Queen would be in no pain and that her eye would heal within a week or two with no lasting damage. They also stated, blood vessel bursts are common for seniors but can also be a sign of high blood pressure.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/28/2006 1:23 PM

I have been wondering for a while if I am related to Queen Elizabeth. Today I was thinking she was either my grand-aunt or my grandmother. I started thinking that she is Patrick Stewart’s mother

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436697/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Queen (2006)


HM Queen Elizabeth II: Something's happened. There's been a change, some shift in values. When you no longer understand your people, mummy, maybe it is time to hand it over to the next generation.

HM The Queen Mother: Don't be ridiculous. Remember the vow you took?

HM Queen Elizabeth II: I declare that my whole life, rather it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service.

HM The Queen Mother: Your whole life. That is a commitment to God, as well as your people.

HM Queen Elizabeth II: But what if my actions are damaging the crown?

HM The Queen Mother: Damaging it? You're the greatest asset this institution has. One of the greatest it has ever had. The problem will come when you leave. But you mustn’t think about that now, certainly not today.

HM Queen Elizabeth II: Oh, mummy.

HM The Queen Mother: You must show your strength, reassert your authority. You sit on the most powerful throne in Europe, head of an unbroken line that goes back more than a thousand years. Do you really think that any of your predecessors would've dropped everything and gone up to London because a bunch of hysterics carrying candles needed help with their grief?!










http://www.sat.lib.tx.us/Displays/it70.htm

History & Development of the Internet:

a Timeline (the 1970s)


1976

Queen Elizabeth II makes early network history by sending an email announcing that the Royal Signals and Radar Establishment in Malvern, is available on the ARPANET system.

According to the Queen's Royal Archives, the brief message was sent on March 26, 1976.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html

Subtitles for Flight Of The Intruder CD1 1991.


Get a fighter pilot to do it!

Are you a fighter pilot?

Don't ask a man if he's a fighter pilot.

If he is, he'll let you know.

If he isn't, don't embarrass him.

Asshole...

Fighter-pukes make movies.

Yeah.

Bomber pilots make history.

Prove it, asshole.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, June 12, 2006 1:23:57 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]