Sunday, April 11, 2010

F.R.E.D.




http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

I Am Legend (2007)

Release Date: 14 December 2007 (USA)

Tagline: The last man on earth is not alone


Will Smith ... Robert Neville










http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/o/otisredding6201/sittinonthedockofthebay240319.html

Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay Lyrics


Sittin' in the morning sun
I'll be sittin' when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
Then I watch them roll away again, yeah

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh
I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time

I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the Frisco Bay
Cuz I've had nothing to live for
And look like nothing's gonna come my way

So, I'm just gon' sit on the dock of the bay
Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time

Looks like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same, listen

Sittin' here resting my bones
And this loneliness won't leave me alone, listen
Two thousand miles I roam
Just to make this dock my home, now

I'm just gon' sit at the dock of a bay
Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh
Sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time








2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD movie:

00:44:12


US Army Lt. Colonel Robert Neville: How'd you sleep?

Television announcer recorded video: Dr. Neville will be taking a closer look at the ongoing mutations of Dr. Alice Krippin's once-hailed miracle cure for cancer. So far, almost 5000 patients treated with her retrofitted virus have begun exhibting symptoms resembling the early onset of rabies. Twenty-five patients have already died. Dr. Neville has ordered local hospitals to stockpile antiviral drugs and to begin preliminary quarantine protocols.

US Army Lt. Colonel Robert Neville: It's my birthday.

Television announcer recorded video: We are fully confident Dr. Neville can see us though these -

US Army Lt. Colonel Robert Neville: You going to sing?

US Army Lt. Colonel Robert Neville: [ pre-recorded audio broadcast ] My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport every day at midday when the Sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there, if anyone is out there, I can provide food. I can provide shelter. I can provide security. If there's anybody out there, anybody -


00:45:44

US Army Lt. Colonel Robert Neville: Listen, uh, if you're planning a party or something, just tell me now. Okay? Because you know I don't like surprises. And I swear I'll act surprised.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 3, 2006 3:22:01 PM

Subject: Rise Above


This was a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed though when I first saw them that they were preparing to leave. I think this is the one at the link below. I love these ships. Who needs a parade when you can watch a U.S. Navy warship getting underway? If I could choose any ship I wanted for a personal yacht, it would be a Burke-class destroyer.

http://www.momsen.navy.mil/

{{{{{










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD movie:

00:45:53

Sam the dog: [ barks ]

US Army Lt. Colonel Robert Neville: Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! What the - ? What the hell are you - ? No! No! No! No. What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! How did you get out here?! Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right now! If you're real, you better tell me right now! Damn it, Fred! Damn it!

Sam the dog: [ barks ]










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


And imagine your absolute worst roommate you ever had. Then imagine someone a million times worse. Then imagine having to live with 70 of them. Then imagine having to cope with all of you every where I go. Then imagine having not one single moment or shred of privacy where every minute, every second of the day, every day, every week, every month, every year, every single sound you make is heard and recorded by someone. It is worse than unbearable. I cannot begin to articulate how unbearable is this. It is a waking nightmare that is so captivating and so oppresive and I just can't wake up from it.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Didn't start feeling alert until 9 am. That's when I realized I had a doctor's appt at 10am and I didn't know where it was. They sent me a map with driving directions but I had no idea which bus got there. I could have found it in 2 minutes if I had an internet connection, but I did not. I knew there was some kind of automated line for Metro but I didn't know the number or even if it would give me the info I needed. I imagined I would spend 30 minutes standing around on the phone and still not know what I needed to know. According to the map, the office was somewhere about 3.5 miles away. Two years ago, I could run that far in a half hour and I figured I could probably walk it now and get there no more than half an hour late. I was 18 minutes late. The doctor examined the hip injury from when I was in the Navy. I can't remember when the injury actually occurred. There were several things that could have caused it. I think I may have slammed into the bulwark when I was trying to avoid the anchor chain. Another time, I grabbed onto a cable that was supposed to be grounded, but I grabbed it before the guy with the grounding wand could hit it. A good lesson perhaps in overtraining. I remember my feet hurting for a while after that, but I didn't feel any kind of shock at the time. I used to wear a knife and another tool on my belt and it rested against my hip, but I can't remember if I was wearing it that day. The worst part, today, was walking around trying to get to the doctor's office and having this overwhelming feeling that everyone around me, walking, driving, they all were wondering how I was going to make it there on time. They all knew where I was supposed to be and they were all watching me like I am some kind of reality show contestant. It is overwhelming at times. I suppose it is, in some minor ways, not unlike a major leaque baseball player feels, at least some of them, when they are trying to make their first catch of a pop fly to the outfield. But this is worse. This all is just evil. The level of deception over all these years is just beyond evil. There are probably a lot of egomaniacs that fantasized about this kind of attention, but I never have. It is lunacy beyond articulation.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Mon, March 6, 2006 2:16:08 PM
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I walked down to a lake, but the lake was fenced off. There was a chain link fence surrounding the lake and I could only look at it. The lake looked familar, Greason maybe, but I also recognized some CDA features. Some other stuff happened around the lake I can't quite remember. There were a few people there I didn't know, the people I think of as familiar strangers, they look like they know me but I don't know them. At another point in a dream, I am supposed to be moving out of some apartment, there were similar features to here but I was in a real apartment. A person who worked for the place I lived went into my apartment and then started talking to me out in the hallway. I can't remember all the details, but I remember he said something about it taking 15 minutes to move somebody in our something, I think he also asked where I was going to go, and I didn't have any idea. I remember also thinking about what I was going to do with all the furniture but I didn't know. The last of the dream I remember is in here, I was in my cubicle and Lynn walked by and told me to pack up, I guess she was taking me somewhere.

Feeling especially resentful this morning at being forced to perform for jerks.

{{{{{














http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/030803-N-6477M-015.jpg

030803-N-6477M-015 Seattle Wash. (Aug 3, 2003) -- U.S. Navy Blue Angels pass by a very pleased crowd on their way to the runway at the Boeing Museum of Flight during the Seattle Seafair. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer's Mate 2nd Class Eli J. Medellin. (RELEASED)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

030803-N-6477M-015