Sunday, April 25, 2010

Greer




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/10 6:07 PM
I still feel as though I am being given by more than one source high-priority assignments for report topics and that is leading me to research what seems in my mind disparate topics for reporting. The issue is trivial but still that sense lingers.


What I started off here to note is about that NRO satellite that USS Lake Erie CG 70 shot down in 2008. The NRO satellite itself has an 'Alternate Name' listed of '29651' which is also the postal code for Greer SC.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/10 6:25 PM
That number '29651' is also listed as the 'Satellite Catalog Number.'

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 posted by H.V.O.M at 7:51 AM


I'm still not really sure why Butte, Montana. Maybe that is where my home is that I cannot remember. That would make sense though. On more than one occasion I have just taken off and driven to Montana. I didn't do anything. I just drove there, probably spent less than a half-hour, always in Missoula, and then turned around and drove back. As for my home that I can't remember, that would make sense why I have had the same dream over and over for the past decade. The dream is always the same in the theme and the location, but the details change a little bit every time. The theme of the dream is that one day, I suddenly find out that I still own a house that I used to live in near Greer, SC. On a sidenote, I moved to Greer and bought that house in Country Club Estates, after I moved from Central, SC, while I was still working for UFP. Any fan of Tom Clancy, such as me, can tell you that "Admiral Greer" was the one who recruited "Jack Ryan" into the CIA. Anyway, in the dream, I would suddenly find that I still had that home to go back to, which was great to know because I really missed the place. It was a very peaceful location and I really enjoyed living there. It was always the same in the dream. I could go back there anytime I wanted, even that very minute, and go home. Over and over I dreamed that I could go home at that very minute to that place I had forgotten about but that had not forgotten me.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_(DDG-67)

USS Cole (DDG-67)


Launched: 10 February 1995

Commissioned: 8 June 1996


The second USS Cole (DDG-67) is an Arleigh Burke-class Aegis-equipped guided missile destroyer










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_43

Flight of the Intruder


:43:07
Commander Cole.

:43:08
Mr. Grafton.

:43:10
Have you recovered yet?

:43:13
Oh, yeah.

:43:14
Uh, I saw the duty
roster out here,

:43:16
and they've got us paired up.

:43:17
Looks like you're
going to be my new BN.

:43:19
I thought we may have
a chance to visit

:43:20
for a minute.

:43:22
What do you got on your mind?

:43:24
Well, actually, sir,

:43:25
I got the word that
this is your third tour,

:43:28
and I was... I was curious.

:43:31
What makes a man come back
for the third time?

:43:35
I like to fight.





http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_44

Flight of the Intruder


:44:19
You ever fly Ironhand?

:44:20
No.

:44:21
No, no.

:44:23
No, not me.

:44:24
I... I don't let them shoot
rockets at me for sport.










[ Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization that is United States Department of Defense and NASA & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraftDisplay.do?id=2006-057A

NASA

National Aeronautics and Space Administration

USA 193

NSSDC ID: 2006-057A

Description

USA 193 is an American military satellite that was launched from Vandenberg AFB at 21:00 UT on 14 December 2006. It is a highly classified spacecraft, owned and operated by the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). No further details are available.

Alternate Names

29651

Facts in Brief

Launch Date: 2006-12-14










http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown_zip.jsp

United States Postal Service

ZIP Code Lookup

Find a list of cities that are in a ZIP Code.


http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_3_results.jsp

United States Postal Service

Find a City by ZIP Code™ Results

You Gave Us

29651

Actual City name in 29651

GREER, SC