Friday, April 09, 2010

Who I am.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820013&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201004091800&cn=676

excite

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, April 9 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Divided

Dr. Rush and Chloe suffer from nightmares following their ordeal on the alien vessel, and Rush suspects a tracking device may have been placed on the ship's hull.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Apr 09, 2010










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 12:31 AM
Perhaps the overriding theory about any of this is that the colonists are making a demonstration about which species as a collection is more grateful to me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 3:27 AM
I have been thinking for a while that when this is over and I am transfered to where ever it is I am going next, I will be left with a sense of accomplishment, which is useless as a clue for when this will be over.

I had the strongest sense of accomplishment to date after that last report I sent but I guess it didn't last very long.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 4:59 AM
I wonder if this relevant to me in a lot of ways, especially considering the 2/9/1964 premiere date, as well as the thoughts I have been writing about on these same topics.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0654579/

"My Favorite Martian"

Who Am I? (1964)

Original Air Date: 9 February 1964 (Season 1, Episode 18)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0654579/plotsummary

Plot Summary for

"My Favorite Martian"

Who Am I? (1964)


Martin and Tim are on their way to interview Professor Eugene Downey, the foremost expert on rocket fuel - Martin thinks the professor can assist in getting him back to Mars - when Martin is hit on the head with a monkey wrench. Martin gets amnesia from this concussion. He has no idea that he's a Martian, despite Tim telling him so. The only thing Martin and Tim can agree on is that Martin needs to go see a doctor. At Dr. Gilbert's office, Martin does learn that he has the power of levitation and the ability to disappear, still not quite believing why. The doctor, who witnesses the levitation, is told it's all magic. Back at the apartment, Tim almost has Martin convinced of his true identity when Martin is once again struck on the head, this time by a hammer. That's all he needed as he regains his memory. It's too late however: Professor Downey has already left town for good.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 5:03 AM
I do believe that my colleagues currently have access to literal magic that could give me the power of levitation flight and the power of invisibility. The problem, for me, is that, as I have written, there is no real need for me to have those capabilities and I guess I think about them just because I am bored and I am in desperate need to have some fun for a change.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 5:05 AM
Of course, what we possess is not really 'magic' but some kind of alien technology that is as impressive as magic.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: March 27 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/10 3:56 AM
They force me to go slowly but they won't let me do anything fun anymore. Giving me the power of levitation flight is not as though I am suddenly going to be so distracted that I am not going to stop working on my current task.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/10 3:59 AM
And I could even automate more, if they would stop forcing my mind from not writing the code, and I could generate reports even faster.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/10 4:02 AM
Probably 80% of my damned time spent working on these reports is

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 15, 2006


I had the strongest notion come over me early this morning that I have actually walked on the moon.

{{{{{



}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 16, 2006


I'm not sure how long this has been going on, because I don't think I've written about it for various reasons, but I have been having a lot of thoughts about me on the surface of Mars. But my thoughts have been always about the future, as though it was something I could expect to do in the future.

{{{{{



}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 20, 2006

I started thinking that I discovered life on Mars. Some kind of sandbugs. And that explains a lot too. Something about sandkings or sand devils. Something about holes bored into the walls of a gully or cliff, as though by creatures.

{{{{{



}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 21, 2006


I was writing about something like this a few months ago. I was writing about the psychological effects of trying to work with ground control to solve a problem while on a space craft that is a long ways from Earth. I thought those thoughts were an indication that I would someday go to Mars and this current experience was a form of preparation for it. Now in the past few days I have started thinking that I have already been to Mars.

{{{{{










From 11/11/1966 ( I was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) to 4/2/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 4830—Law Day, U.S.A. 1981 ) is: 5256 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/23/1973 ( I passed the United States Multistate Bar Examination ) is: 5256 days



From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) to 4/2/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 4830—Law Day, U.S.A. 1981 ) is 3 days 3 weeks 5 months 9 years

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 9/25/1968 ( Will Smith ) To 4/2/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 4830—Law Day, U.S.A. 1981 ) is 4572 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 4572 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43633

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 4830—Law Day, U.S.A., 1981

April 2nd, 1981

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

America was founded on the principles of liberty and the rule of law. And throughout our Nation's history, the preservation of individual rights has been dependent upon the dedication of our people to liberty and the institutionalization of its principles in the law of the land.

Our forefathers' dedication to liberty is clearly expressed in this Nation's great Charters of Freedom: the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These documents, which are the very foundation of American law, guarantee certain inalienable rights and privileges to every citizen. Among these are: freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom of contract, the right to assemble and petition, the right of property ownership, and the right to due process of law.

This year marks the Nation's twenty-fourth annual celebration of Law Day, U.S.A.—a special day for reflection on our heritage of individual freedom and for rededication to maintaining, through law, the principles of liberty which govern this land.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, invite the American people to celebrate Friday, May 1, 1981, as Law Day, U.S.A., and to mark its observance with programs and ceremonies as befits our great heritage of liberty under law.

I urge clergymen of all faiths to bring to public attention through sermons and suitable programs the moral and ethical dimensions of law and liberty.

I also urge schools, civic, service and fraternal organizations, public bodies, libraries, the courts, the legal profession, all media of public information and interested individuals and organizations to participate in the observance through programs which will focus on the Law Day 1981 theme: Law-the Language of Liberty. To that end, I call upon all public officials to display the flag of the United States on all government buildings on that day.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of April in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-one, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and fifth.

RONALD REAGAN










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

00:50:09


Klaatu: Where is the boy's father?

Dr. Helen Benson: He's dead.

Klaatu: How did he die?

Dr. Helen Benson: He was in the Army.

Klaatu: So the boy wishes his soldier father were here to rescue the world from the aliens?

Dr. Helen Benson: The boy wishes his father were here for a lot of reasons - aliens being the least of them.










From 7/21/1969 ( I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 2375 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 9/2/1965 ( my first day as university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) is: 2375 days



From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 2436 days

2436 = 1218 + 1218

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/15/1966 ( United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) is: 1218 days



http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar

Solar System: Wed 1976 Jan 21

Mars
Distance (AU)
0.743



http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_all.htm

Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

All Length and Distance Conversions

Result:

0.743 astronomical unit = 69 066 026.667 mile [survey, US]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars

Mars

Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun in the Solar System.