Friday, April 09, 2010

Shields




Was it yesterday when I started pondering how I would respond mentally to an object suddenly appearing in my living room similar to the "Star Trek" method of transporting matter? I know the line of thought was an extension from what I was writing about the unexplained


I was using the other day. From that line of thought, I was imagining some kind of device being "transported" into my living room and that device was some kind of shield device. I think it was some kind of device similar to the inhibitor device that "Star Trek" features that prevents anything within the surrounding area from being "transported" by the "Star Trek" technology. So during that line of thought, I imagined that the device was not so much "transported" into my living room but it was transported directly into my body and I thought over several details along that line, including one series of thought about how the "transporter" device replaced one of the bones in my leg with the inhibitor device but then I rejected that notion and decided the method would be something different. I was also thinking to myself along that series of thoughts that the process, however it was actually implemented, would be actually quite painful.