Friday, April 23, 2010

Stargate Universe - Human (2010)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820015&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201004231800&cn=676

excite

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, April 23 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Human

Dr. Rush links himself directly to the destiny's computer hoping it will reveal the code needed to control the flight path.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Apr 23, 2010










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 1, 2006


had actually told me that the power drill actually went through his hand, not up through it towards the wrist. Since I thinking that actually occured to me, I wonder why I think sometimes about the drill going into my hand since the scars seem to support that it went through my hand, if that even happened at all. I told my doctor today that as the person I used to be, the memory is probably harder to relive than it was to actually live through. It's not really bothering me all that much but some times these things really give me a jolt.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/07 9:47 PM
Everytime I think about that surgery at the Texarkana dentist, something in my mind keeps forming that it represents something that happened when I was a POW in Vietnam.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/07 9:55 PM
I wonder if I really did have blonde hair when I was younger or I am just "remembering" a photo of some other boy that is supposed to represent my covert identities youth.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]