Friday, April 30, 2010

Stargate Universe - Lost (2010)




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820017&s=201004301800&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201004301800&cn=676

excite

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, April 30 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Lost

Trapped beneath the ruins the group must find a way out before destiny leaves the galaxy.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Apr 30, 2010










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, February 16, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:29 AM


This next clue was something I puzzled over a few years ago. I remember it because I puzzled over why I was puzzling over it. The article was dated 5/10/2004 and it indicates that her comments were made "last night" which meant the comments were made on 5/9/2004. Other articles indicate her comments were made on the previous Saturday night. Either way, it is certainly close to 5/9 and I had a profound sense of puzzlement about it. These comments were made not longer after I had moved out to Spokane after giving up that Microsoft was an honest company. What it means is there were people out there that remembered me and were concerned about my well-being because I guess it looked like I was being betrayed by the people accountable for my well-being. A week later was when I sent that email about “mark this day” or whatever it was I wrote. I assume I scared them because they were worried I was going to reveal that George W. Bush had been recruited by foreign powers long ago.


http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=stem10&date=20040510&query=nancy+reagan

Nation & World: Monday, May 10, 2004


BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Former first lady Nancy Reagan endorsed human embryonic research last night at a star-studded fund-raiser.


"Ronnie's long journey has finally taken him to a distant place where I can no longer reach him," she said. "Because of this, I'm determined to do whatever I can to save other families from this pain. I just don't see how we can turn our backs on this."

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I, Robot (2004)


Dr. Alfred Lanning: Good to see you again, son.

Detective Del Spooner: Hello, doctor.

Dr. Alfred Lanning: Everything that follows is a result of what you see here.

Detective Del Spooner: Is there something you want tell me?

Dr. Alfred Lanning: I'm sorry. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.

Detective Del Spooner: Why did you call me?

Dr. Alfred Lanning: I trust your judgement.

Detective Del Spooner: Normally, these circumstances wouldn't require a homicide detective.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really?

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD movie:

00:44:12


US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: How'd you sleep?