Sunday, April 11, 2010

God didn't do this. You did this. You. Yes, you. You won't get to hide in the mob.




}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/21/08 8:14 AM
I am not certain how long I was asleep before waking up a few hours ago. I might have been asleep for more than 8 hours or I might have just had another long nap as I did a few hours before I fell asleep that last time. I know I was asleep in my clothes both times but I've been asleep for more than 8 hours in clothes so I don't know. Anyway, the dream just before I awoke seemed to be something about Apollo 11. In the dream, I was walking on Neil Armstrong's farm although how I knew it was his farm I do not know and I remember that I was the only person in the dream but there was a sense of someone telling me information in the dream and I could not see that person. As I was just writing that last sentence, the thought occurred to me that I am dreaming of hearing another person communicate to me through the speaker in my spacesuit helmet. So in the dream, I did not recognize any specific idenitfying details of my dream although I might have seen a building in the direction I had walked from that resembles a building near here. I also remember that after I awoke, I was thinking most about how it seemed important that I could not remember the details leading up to my walk onto Neil Armstrong's farm and I was puzzling over how that seemed something I wished I could remember but I could not. In the few hours after waking up, I am also thinking that Neil Armstrong's farm actually represents that I was walking along the Apollo 11 landing site and that the landing site is referred as Neil Armstrong's landing site because he was the mission commander. In the dream, I could clearly see my feet, and after waking, I am thinking that I was wearing that white lunar space suit although that is not so clear and it was not lunar dust that I was plodding through but a heavy dusting of snow on the ground. After I awoke though, I am certain that I was dreaming of walking through the layer of powdered dirt on thelunar surface. So after that, I am not really certain what happens next but I was still listening to someone talking and I also think I might have been dreaming memories of times I imagined when Neil Armstrong was describing watching me walk on the lunar surface. I only have a very vague sense of seeing myself walking on the Moon and I only have the sense of that detail from the dream. Towards the end of the dream, I was leaving that farm and I could see myself walking towards the gate and I was looking at a small wire that was used to fasten the gate and I have also pondered over how there was a large structure to my right that was some kind of wall structure but all I can visualize from the dream is from my peripheral vision as I was looking at the gate. Also, before I was walking towards the gate, and as I think back, I must have been on the other side of that large structure, as though I had walked around it, there was some kind of dialog going onabout me going to a place in the distance, and in the opposite direction where I had come from, to get some food. I guess it was a fast food place but I do not recognize any identifying details about it. It was a long ways away but I could see it vaguely in my dream. I guess I was again dreaming in the context of imagination, in that during my dream, I was imagining the place I was going to go to. But the problem was that I was carrying a rifle and I did not want to go in there carrying that rifle even though, according to details I remember from the dream, there really was not any problem with me carrying that rifle any where I wanted to go. In the dream though, I just did not want to carry a rifle to that location. At the time of this dialog or what ever it was, I seemed to be standing in the same place I had been while walking through the lunar dust or snow or whatever it was. With the direction I had come from to my left side, I looked forward and Iwas pondering over leaving the rifle in some wooded area where there seemed to be creek but that I could not see but there seemed to be some dialog where I told someone I did not want to leave my rifle back there because I was concerned someone might find it and take it. So that seemed to be the point where I was leaving the farm and I was walking to some where that I do not remember now and I am not certain if my destination was established in the dream. I do remember there seemed to be some kind of dialog where, I guess Neil Armstrong, was commenting about how I had just moved into that place next door without being told. After being awake for a while, I am thinking that has something to do with me moving into this place named Vermont and that has some bearing on how the state of Vermont is next to the state of New York. After that, I saw myself at the gate and I was looking at a small wire that held the gate closed and I have been thinking since Iawoke that the wire is actually symbolic of how there is a hidden microphone in here somewhere and there have been hidden microphones in every place I have lived since being out here.

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996)


Captain Steven Hiller: We're gonna have to work on our communication.










http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/o/otisredding6201/sittinonthedockofthebay240319.html

Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay Lyrics


Sittin' in the morning sun
I'll be sittin' when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
Then I watch them roll away again, yeah

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/21/08 11:28 AM
Yep. That was the building.

{{{{{










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/War_of_the_Worlds_The_(1953).html

Subtitles for War of the Worlds The (1953).


Here comes another truck!

Throw that guy off there!

Stop, you fools!

You fools!

- Quick, we've got to stop them! - The law's no good here now.

It's like this all over.

They must be stopped. The instruments!

Hold it a minute!

We've got to have those instruments. They're our only chance!

Did they grab the trucks ahead of me? Did you see the Pacific Tech people?

I don't know. There's fighting all over.

- Did they get the school bus? - If they saw it, they took it.

You can't buy a ride for love or money!

Gratzman! Bilderbeck!

Sylvia!

- Hey, you better get out of here! - I'm looking for Pacific Tech people.

- There's nobody left around here now. - We could have stopped them.

The mob stole the trucks and smashed everything. They cut their own throats!

He's nuts ... Come on, jump in.

Hurry up. Jump in!

There was a girl with them. If I could find her ...

- She's kind of lost. - You look kind of lost yourself.

- But I think I know where she'll be.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Mountains

Green Mountains

The Green Mountains are a mountain range in the U.S. state of Vermont.


Vermont not only takes its state nickname ("The Green Mountain State") from the mountains, it is named after them. The French Verts Monts is literally translated as Green Mountains.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I Am Legend (2007)


Anna: The world is quieter now. We just have to listen. If we listen, we can hear God's plan.










From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 12/11/1997 ( by authority of my discovery by my physical presence at Jupiter moon Callisto in 1976 I approve this date as the official announcement that the Jupiter moon Callisto has oxygen at its surface ) is: 6718 days

6718 = 3359 + 3359

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 12/11/1997 ( by authority of my discovery by my physical presence at Jupiter moon Callisto in 1976 I approve this date as the official announcement that the Jupiter moon Callisto has oxygen at its surface ) is: 8075 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy ) is: 8075 days


http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1997/12/971211074040.htm

Oxygen Discovered At Callisto's Surface, Sulfur Dioxide Sources At Io

ScienceDaily (Dec. 11, 1997) — New data from a University of Colorado at Boulder instrument on board the Galileo spacecraft now at Jupiter indicates one of its four large moons, Callisto, has oxygen on its surface










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Heat/cap/en/25fps/a/01_22

Heat


1:22:01
What are they on?

1:22:02
TAC 9.

1:22:05
They're northbound out LAX on the 405.
We got four ground units.

1:22:27
This is Vincent Hanna in Air 18.
Who have I got?

1:22:30
This is JJ. I'm in Air 40.

1:22:32
Richard Glover's with me.
It's on the 105 eastbound...

1:22:36
...approaching the 1 10.

1:22:38
Revolving tail?

1:22:40
I got two units in front, three behind.

1:22:43
Have one of them pick me up
at the Vermont on-ramp.