Monday, April 12, 2010

Family




}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 1:06 PM
Goddamnit I wake up feeling a hundred times worse than when I went to sleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 8:46 PM
I was going to note after watching the 2004 film "The Day After Tomorrow" on television the other day my observation about the actor Perry King and that woman who also had a role in that film and about how that made me think of that "The Outer Limits" episode the two of them starred in. Perry King was a Senator who was injured in a car wreck and the woman was the doctor who examined him and who determined he was not human. I think about it again now because I saw Perry King in a dream just before I awoke from an extended nap and I have been thinking about that dream. I cannot remember other details that lead up to the scenes I remember but I seem to be flying through the sky at night and I might have actually been wearing a "Superman" outfit in the dream but I did not see any details in the dream that suggest I was wearing that clothing. I do have the sense from the dream that I was wearing clothing similar to "Superman" though. I was flying through the sky and I was looking down and I seemed to be looking for something. I think I was using my X-ray vision to see if I could see the thermal energy from a person in a house I had just left and I am aware of looking down at trees and I could see some kind of thermal visuals down below me on the ground. I saw something else too and I was trying to figure out what it was and that was in another location from where I had been first looking. I was looking at something that was similar to that thermal image from my X-ray vision but at another time the visual seemed to be a silver bar in the shape of a rectangle, where the previous X-ray thermal image was a reddish rectangle bar. Then I was on the ground and the details are vague but the object I had seen might have been below the ground. I had also seen Perry King standing around there and that first observation is vague now but I think I saw him standing nearing that site on the ground and then he left in one direction and then I landed on the ground and then he showed up from another direction and I am left with the sense I grabbed him by the neck or I did and then quickly let go of his neck as though I had recognized him and I then let go of his neck. The details are growing vague now but I think I had him get a shovel to start digging to find out what I saw underground and I am not certain if I dreamed that part or if that was a line of thought immediately after I woke up. I think I might have forgotten other details after I started writing this. I have also had the certain sense that Michelle Kwan was communicating with me and there was something about how she suggested that I not trust people around me right now.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 9:06 PM
"Ray" will clean up.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001157530000&sid=58625&sn=BRAVOHD&st=201004122100&cn=652

excite

Vanilla Sky (2001)

652 BRAVOHD: Monday, April 12 9:00 PM

2001, R, **, 02:14, Color, English, United States,

A wealthy womanizer (Tom Cruise) has trouble distinguishing dreams from reality after a car accident leaves him disfigured.

Cast: Tom Cruise, Penýlope Cruz, Cameron Diaz, Kurt Russell, Jason Lee, Noah Taylor, Timothy Spall, Tilda Swinton, Alicia Witt, Johnny Galecki, Michael Shannon Director(s): Cameron Crowe Producer(s): Tom Cruise, Paula Wagner Executive Producer(s): Jonathan Sanger, Danny Bramson

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 9:08 PM
http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/V/Vanilla_Sky.html

Vanilla Sky


How's your cold?
Still there. How 'bout yours?
You definitely took my mind off it.
Really?
Yes!
"Juliana" here.
Hi, Rayna. I missed my audition. I lost my head!
No, listen, I have to go.
I'm with David.
Help yourself to whatever. Maria will clean up.

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 10:09 PM
http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/V/Vanilla_Sky.html

Vanilla Sky


This is how big business operates--
random accidents...
a lifestyle mishap.
They are not coincidences.
How do you think airtight contracts are broken?
These are power upheavals.
I'm from Ohio.
We don't have power upheavals.
They are in the news every day right between the lines.
Someone did this to me.
My father wrote about this in his book.
Chapter one, page one...
paragraph one--
"What is the answer to 99 out of 1 00 questions?
Money."
David, look, I don't wanna worry you.
I'm holding them off, but we got a situation here.
The bylaws of the board protect your 51% vote...
only if you’re mentally acute.
I'm sorry that poor girl died...
but you’ve handed the board a real gift with your mishap.
They’d like to declare you incapacitated.
But you’re back.
You sound good to me, so let's fight the fuckers...
and have a full recovery.
And may be you should let people see you, yeah?
The last time we were together you were in a coma...
and you were very fucking rude to me.
You didn't say a word.
Yes, well, the rumors of my death have been mildly exaggerated.
Who could I trust?
The ants were taking over the anthill.
Who could I trust?

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667865

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Outer Limits"

Birthright (1995)

Original Air Date: 13 August 1995 (Season 1, Episode 20)

Plot: Senator Richard Adams finishes a speech and gets into his car. En route to his next appointment he gets into an accident


Perry King ... Senator Richard Adams
Mimi Kuzyk ... Dr. Leslie McKenna





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667865/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Outer Limits"

Birthright (1995)


The Control Voice: The Roman philosopher Boethius said, "In other living creatures, the ignorance of themselves is nature, but in men, it is a vice." Imagine treading into the deeper recesses of one's self and finding someone you never knew existed.