Sunday, November 14, 2010

The advantage of being a cloned human being (is no advantage when you are a cloned human being who was murdered)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, October 16, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:55 PM


Sometimes I wonder if my work as a Deputy United States Marshal was arranged so that I would work undercover with real people who also had names that were similar to the people Tom Reagan worked with in legitimate operations. I have been thinking for a while that since Kerry Burgess did not emerge, and has not yet emerged, from the 27 June 1994 airplane crash, I was also staging events to make people that were watching Kerry Burgess, as they are illegal combatants, think Kerry Burgess was still alive and walking around.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=50438

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

Remarks at an Independence Day Celebration

July 4, 1994

The President. Hello. Happy Fourth of July. Let me just say, part of this wonderful celebration—can you hear?

Audience members. Yes.

The President. Part of this wonderful celebration is music, fireworks, family, friends, no speeches. But I just want to welcome you here tonight and say what an immense pleasure and pride it is for Hillary and for me to have you here.

We hope you enjoy the fireworks. We're proud to have you here on the grounds of your house and hope that you feel it is your house.

And let me just say one little thing seriously. Every Fourth of July, I try to take a little time to think about what this country means in a special way. And today, I finished a biography I've been reading of our second President, John Adams. He's the first person who ever lived in this house, in 1800. He died on the 50th anniversary of our Declaration of Independence, on July the 4th, 1826, the same day President Jefferson died. They were great friends. And they died, on the same day, as they had lived: loving this country. And what I want to ask all of you to think about is what we can do to make sure that this country's still here 200 years from now. That's our job.

Thank you. God bless you. Have a great night.

NOTE: The President spoke at 9 p.m. on the South Lawn at the White House.