Friday, November 19, 2010

Just a walk in the park, buddy.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, January 18, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 9:10 PM


This Tacoma, WA, terrorism incident occurred on 11/20/05. I wonder if it is a deliberate variation of 11/2. I called the police again about this because I sensed someone was trying to connect to me somehow, but they didn’t give a shit. They didn’t even ask me any questions. I called them after I started living in that homeless shelter in Pioneer Square and I told the cop I thought that people were seeing me as some kind of informant, along with my suspicions about the terrorist, but he just brushed off my suspicions and told me that he thought no one thought I was an informant. That was the last time I called the police because all they did was take me to the hospital where I had to explain that I didn’t need their help. I needed the damn police to start doing their damn jobs. All I got from direct interaction was incompetence and the last time, passive aggressiveness. All the hospital did was drug me up


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1986/Top_Gun/cap/en/25fps/a/00_12

Top Gun


:12:53
[ Cougar, you should be in sickbay ](DVD)

- What's on your mind?

- My wife and kid, sir.

:12:58
I almost orphaned him today.
I've never even seen him.

:13:03
- I was so scared.
- We've seen this before.

:13:08
No, sir.

:13:10
I'm holding on too tight.
I've lost the edge. I'm sorry, sir.