Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fooey, I think again as I now again watch this DVD.




These are signs of the coming Apocalypse that will be manufactured by the 'others.' They told me to buy that toaster that day as I went to see the film "Devil." They told me to do that. I listen to them and when they tell me such things I have no reason to ignore them. I wanted a new toaster so I bought one. They told me to make sure to generate a credit card transaction, and so I did, that was time stamped just before I purchased a timestamped movie theatre ticket for that film.

The instrument of their communication was simply in the form of my thoughts. No one told me to do any thing. I simply thought about what I wanted to do and that is what I did.

I had that DVD sitting on the shelf for months and then I chose that particular day to watch it for the first time I can ever recall watching it.

They are leading up to something. They tell me things because they are leading up to something. I have described in great detail what they tell me and I guess they just don't want any of their future plans to be a secret.

Everything that is happening today, as I describe it, has been in motion for many decades and I am thinking even for centuries. As with me, the other keepers of this word were also not really perfectly clear on what precisely was being imparted to them. I think that is the point. We, which is the messenger and the audience, are supposed to think about the message. We are not supposed to be robots. We are supposed to think.

These 'others' have created a chance for some of us to survive.










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/00_26

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


:26:09
- Katie?
- Hi, honey. I'm almost ready.

:26:12
- I just gotta punch out.
- Hi.

:26:15
I'm not able to go out
with you tonight. I'm sorry.

[ Kate: Fooey. ](DVD)

:26:19
- I've got a meeting with some people.
- A meeting? Great.

:26:23
Listen, I got a big favor
to ask of you.

:26:27
- Gizmo's here and he...
- That furry thing?

:26:31
Yeah. He's up in my desk drawer.

:26:34
Don't do that.
I hate it when you do that.

:26:37
There's good news.
You get to take him home.

:26:40
- Take him home? Our home?
- Yes.

:26:47
- No!
- Why not?

:26:49
What if [ those things ] start
running around New York?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, May 21, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:50 PM


That's what I heard yesterday. Something about how "the drink's on me" or words to that effect. I then bought some beer and later was feeling compelled to watch the 1979 film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" DVD and when I was thinking about not watching it, as though some kind of decision process was going on in my mind so that I would ponder the subtle details, I thought again about "fooey."


I didn't feel much like buying any beer but I decided to anyway. For a while today, and I think last night, I was thinking extensively that I know Mark Harmon, or perhaps accurately how he knows me, is that I recruited him, along with some other people relevant to this topic, such as M. Night Shyamalan, into the United States Navy back in the 1970's


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2010 excerpt ends]










[ Mark Harmon and CBS Television the cowardly and the severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization US Title 18 & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & Mark Harmon and CBS Television staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1567044

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"

Ignition (2010)

Original Air Date: 5 January 2010 (Season 7, Episode 11)

Mark Harmon ... Special Agent Jethro Gibbs





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Devil (2010)

A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Director: John Erick Dowdle

Writers: Brian Nelson (screenplay), M. Night Shyamalan (story)

Release Date: 17 September 2010 (USA)