Sunday, November 14, 2010

Conspiracy to impede the lawful discharge of the duties of a United States officer of the court.




What these clowns that are posing as police officers in King County Washington are doing is simply protecting their own asses at the expense of the greater good of United States of America.

They are positioning serious criminals around me for several reasons, especially when I am in the supermarket, and so that they surveillance cameras will easily record my presence along with the presence of the serious criminal offenders.

The reason is because these clowns in the King County Sheriff's department, as well as the various city police office's I have investigated as an officer of the United States federal court that is superior to any other court in the United States as well as any law enforcement agency, are expecting me to show up some day in the future to their offices and that I will be there to arrest them and I will be there to confine them to United States federal prison.

An example was in 2005 when I went back to the Kent Washington city police department to follow up on my complaint and they were staging something around me to make me think the detective that I eventually talked to was named Detective Murray but I was certain that was not his real name and he was actively trying to sabotage my investigation.

These good ol' boys that are protecting the organized crime that infests Washington State and that is an ongoing direct source of International Terrorism are positioning these serious offenders around me as a form of leverage to cover their own individual asses so that they can argue about how I am arresting them on conspiracy and racketeering and public corruption charges but yet there I am in the Safeway supermarket with a known drug dealer walking right by me and I did not make any arrests to him or her or anyone else they have deliberately positioned around me because they think I am Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess and my job is to apprehend fugitives such as the ones they are sending in to walk by me on any given day.