Monday, November 22, 2010

Behind enemy lines.




Based on observations I personally made today as I am a witness of the anti-American forces that infest Seattle King County Washington and with the full support of the anti-American population of Seattle King County Washington, I am thinking those Bill Gates-Nazis are planning something similar to last year around this time, especially considering the current weather forecast for this locality and compared with around this time last year. Their terroristic plans are based on the weather which would demonstrate opportunistic terrorism by Bill Gates-Nazi instead of their modus operandi of predictive acts of domestic and international terrorism by Bill Gates-Nazi.










http://www.cswap.com/1984/Gremlins/cap/en/25fps/a/01_20

Gremlins


1:20:49
What are they doing?

1:20:52
They're watching Snow White.

1:20:55
And they love it.

1:21:04
Where's the boiler room?

1:21:06
It's in the back of the theater.

1:21:21
Down there.





http://www.cswap.com/1984/Gremlins/cap/en/25fps/a/01_22

Gremlins


1:22:08
Cover your mouth.
Don't breathe any gas.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 7:52 AM


I don't even have a car. But I don't really want a car. I would enjoy getting to go out and drive around especially considering that I have not driven a car in over five years but I really don't car about wasting money on gasoline. Also not having a car is one less thing for me to have worry about somebody attaching a bomb to so that it blows up with me in it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: /09 7:54 PM
Having only my laptop to work on is seriously impeding my productivity.

I told the fire department employee, who I guess was a fireman, who came to investigate yesterday the fire alarm in my building that they should turn off the power to the building considering that the water flooding my floor by the broken water main on the


story was about to cover the electrical outlet strip on my floor but he was confident the circuit breaker would prevent anyone, including me, from getting electrocuted but I had no such confidence in a circuit breaker I had not even looked at and as far as I know that neither had he. They never did turn off the power.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2009 excerpt ends]










[ City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Devil (2010)

A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Director: John Erick Dowdle

Writers: Brian Nelson (screenplay), M. Night Shyamalan (story)

Release Date: 17 September 2010 (USA)










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011583610025&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201009212100&cn=107

excite

NCIS: Los Angeles (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, September 21 9:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Human Traffic

A member of the team disappears while under cover; the team works alongside LAPD on a human-trafficking case that involves money laundering and drugs.

Cast: Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Linda Hunt, Barrett Foa, Peter Cambor, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen Director(s): James Whitmore Jr. Executive Producer(s): Shane Brennan, R. Scott Gemmill

Original Air Date: Sep 21, 2010