Saturday, November 13, 2010

After the Canal




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Monday, March 19, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 11:54 PM


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Sleep journal 2/21/06


In addition to those song lyrics this morning, I do remember a scene from one of my dreams. I was in a house, I didn't recognize it but it was really fancy and I guess I didn't recognize it because I had never lived in any place like it, or something like that. I was moving across the floor passing a staircase and I had a blanket over me, with an opening at the front so I could see where I was going. As I was moving towards a hallway, a pair of feet appeared in front of me. I think it was my mother. I was trying to make it to the hallway because I was hunting a deer, which made no sense because I was inside, and the hallway gave me a perfect shot to a deer that was at the other end of the hallway. I don't remember what my mother said, if anything, but sometime around that point, I remember someone telling me I was clever. I don't remember anything else happening in the dream after that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hunt for Red October (1990)


Jeffrey Pelt: You slammed the door on the General pretty hard, didn't you?

Jack Ryan: That was not my intention.

Jeffrey Pelt: Oh, yes, it was! He was patronizing you, and you stomped on him! And in my opinion, he deserved it!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: a normal life

Sun, 4/2/06 12:16 PM

To be able to step outside and walk around knowing that the people around me don't know who I am and that they aren't trying to deceive me with their conversations, I don't see how I will ever have that kind of life again. I go outside to sit in the sun, and people around me are deceiving me with their conversations. They are trying to communicate something to me for some reason, but they deceive me with their subterfuge, sometimes malicious, sometimes benevolent.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-04-21-queen_x.htm

Crowds cheer Queen Elizabeth II on her 80th

Updated 4/21/2006 11:28 AM ET

On a visit to the British Broadcasting Corp. on Thursday, the queen was asked what she wanted for her birthday.

"A nice sunshiny day — that would be nice," she said.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_25

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:26:20
So what do you think, Doctor?

:26:23
Haven't I shown improvement?

:26:26
Well, Sarah, here's the problem.

:26:30
I know how smart you are.

:26:33
You're just telling me
what I want to hear.

:26:35
I don't think you really believe
what you're telling me today.

:26:39
If I put you in minimum security,
you'll just try to escape again.

:26:47
You have to let me see my son.

:26:50
Please.

:26:56
He's in great danger.
He's naked without me.

:27:00
If I could make a phone call--

:27:02
I'm afraid not.
Not for a while.

:27:06
I don't see any choice but to
recommend to the review board...

:27:08
that you stay here
for another six months.

:27:14
I'll kill you,
you son of a bitch!

:27:18
You son of a bitch!

:27:21
Ten CCs of sodium amobarbital, stat!

:27:25
You don't know what you're doing!

:27:27
Get some restraints in here now!

:27:30
You don't know what you're doing!

:27:37
Model citizen.










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/090731-N-1325N-001.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

090731-N-1325N-001 KITSAP, Wash. (July 31, 2009) The Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine USS Alabama (SSBN 731) cycles it's missile hatches during the ships return from a deterrent patrol while the tugs Catahecassa and Mitchell Herbert guide the submarine to be moored at the Delta Pier on board Naval Base Kitsap. (U.S. Navy photo by Ray Narimatsu/Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

090731-N-1325N-001










[ Patty Murray the severely treasonous accomplice and the cowardly subversive agent of Al Qaeda and other enemy forces violently hostile to the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Patty Murray staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d111:SN01204:@@@L&summ2=m&

The LIBRARY of CONGRESS THOMAS

Bill Summary & Status

111th Congress (2009 - 2010)

S.1204

All Information

S.1204

Title: Chiropractic Care Available to All Veterans Act of 2009

Sponsor: Sen Murray, Patty [WA] (introduced 6/8/2009)


SUMMARY AS OF:

6/8/2009--Introduced.