Sunday, October 16, 2011

God I hate my life right now.




http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Platoon (1986)


Sgt. Barnes: You all take a good look at this lump of shit. Remember what it looks like. You fuck up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, assholes, you keep your shit wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, shit-for-brains. You don't sleep on no fuckin' ambush! And the next sum'bitch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer.










From 9/12/1965 ( premiere US TV movie "Hercules and the Princess of Troy" ) To 10/16/2011 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "The Walking Dead"::"What Lies Ahead" ) is 16835 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/6/2011 ( --- ) is 16835 days



From 9/17/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Hogan's Heroes" & premiere US TV series "The Wild Wild West" ) To 10/16/2011 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "The Walking Dead"::"What Lies Ahead" ) is 16830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/1/2011 ( --- ) is 16830 days



From 1/21/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "Have Gun - Will Travel"::"The Princess and the Gunfighter" ) To 10/16/2011 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "The Walking Dead"::"What Lies Ahead" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790548/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Walking Dead"

What Lies Ahead (2011)

Country Date

USA 16 October 2011



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790548

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Walking Dead (TV series 2010– )

What Lies Ahead (#2.1)


Andrew Lincoln ... Rick Grimes


Release Date: 16 October 2011 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059262/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Hercules and the Princess of Troy (1965) (TV)

Country Date

USA 12 September 1965










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-wild-wild-west-1969/the-night-of-the-inferno-63674

tv.com


The Wild Wild West


Season 1, Episode 1

The Night of the Inferno

Air Date

September 17, 1965

Quotes


(Jim and Artie arrange to meet at a cemetery and Jim's silent arrival startles Artie)

Artie: What are you doin'?

Jim: Trying to find out why freight wagons are lighter after they pass through the cemetery.

Artie: A lot of wagons are lighter after they pass through a cemetery.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Die Hard (1988)


[Hans' radio turns on]

Hans Gruber: I thought I told all of you, I want radio silence until further-

John McClane: Ooooh, I'm very sorry Hans. I didn't get that message. Maybe you should've put it on the bulletin board. I figured since I've waxed Tony and Marco and his friend here, I figured you and Karl and Franco might be a little lonely, so I wanted to give you a call.

Karl: How does he know so much about th-