Sunday, April 20, 2014

Convergence




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:33 AM Thursday, December 01, 2011


I got about five seconds into the face of that enemy against the United States of America that is the severe racketeering production the 2002 film "Windtalkers" with the cloud level view of the towering mesa structures over the desert terrain before I have to stop and make a few observations in this report.

But then after about fifteen minutes had passed and I was still working on it, I said "screw it." I have a ton of cargo already backing up waiting for me to tie a yellow ribbon around it and post onto the internet and this one still needs some work. So they keep telling me, somehow, to slow down. Slow down. Slow down. Slow down. Why in the goddamned hell do I want to slow down anything about this bullshit assignment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 Decenber 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Ariadne: Why are they all looking at me?

Cobb: Because my subconscious feels that someone else is creating this world. The more you change things, the quicker the projections start to converge on you.

Ariadne: Converge?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:25 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 11 August 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/t-1000.html


So anyway I am dreaming while asleep and I have just finished my work shift somewhere, after walking out of what seemed to an elevator and what seemed to be The Dark Man had been poking his finger into my shoulder in my back and I walked away thinking I should have beaten him for that, and I am walking towards the parking lot and I am happy for a moment because I am heading out to finally do something I want to do for fun but the feeling quickly dawns on me in the dream that I am not going to get to do what I want to do.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:15 PM Monday, March 14, 2011


Are you going to order?





I walked into the kitchen a few minutes ago and I noted a piece of paper on the counter where I had written down a series of numbers that I had seen in a dream a few hours ago and then forgot about until I just now saw the numbers I had written down and that made me remember the dream.

I would have ignored it but one compelling detail in the dream is that I was wearing a khaki colored business suit as I was walking around in that building, as I will describe.

The dream was mostly, it seems, about me trying to find my way to my new office where I was starting a new job and I was lost and could find my way through a building, which I thought after waking up from the dream, reminded me of one of those mid- to high-rise buildings in downtown Charlotte North Carolina where I do have artificial memories of working but in the dream that does not seem to be the same place.

I have forgotten a lot of details that leaves me feeling annoyed because I wanted to includes those details in this narrative but I cannot recall some of those details although are probably not crucial to the dream but that clarifies the scenes I saw in the dream.

At some point, I was sitting on what I think was the groundfloor area of that building, an atrium perhaps I think just now as writing this sentence, or some kind of shopping mall type of area, on the groundfloor of that building, and there seemed to be three women there and we were having a conversation and then the group broke up and I was walking back to the elevator with one of the women and we got in the elevator and she said something to me I don't remember and I think she was going to the sixth floor and I think I then realized I should have pressed the button for the fifth floor and I did but I think that was the first point in the dream where I had no idea where I was going. I had been given instruction earlier in the dream, I think, but which is one of those details I am not clear on and probably was not clear about after I woke, on where my new office was located. I started going around to different floors and I was just walking around and I had no idea where I was going. At some other point, either before or after this scene, the same thing happened to me in the multi-story parking garage for the building and I had no idea where my car was located and I was just walking around looking for it.

So at some point, I walked by a desk off in a corner of one of the floors, that seemed to be a mezzanine perhaps on the lower floors, and that was sort of similar to a kiosk desk and there were several building security guards at the desk. One of the guards recognized me and was calling me over and we were talking because we had been through some kind of course together, which I seemed to recall in the dream but that I do not now recall, other than we had been in the same class on some kind of security training procedure. I was standing there talking to him and I think I told him I could not remember how to get to my office and he gave me the office number, which included the floor of the building, and the four digit cypher lock code for the door to the office, which I will describe later. I looked down at a small piece of paper I was holding and I could clearly see on the paper the same numerical combination he had spoken to me and I commented something similar to how I already had that information but I didn't know what it meant and apparently that reason I was lost was because I could remember what those numbers meant that was on that piece of paper I had in my hand and that apparently someone had spoken to me over the phone and that I had written down on the piece of paper.

I seemed to have then been on my way to my new office and I took the elevator to the fifth floor and I got off the elevator and right away I saw the plaque with the room number '547' on it and that was my office and I clearly saw that number '547' written on that piece of paper in my hand earlier in the dream. I was then standing there at the door and also on the plaque was the name of the company but all I remember for certain is that the first word of the words of that company name was "Incline" and the first letter of the second word might have been "M" and the initials for that company might have been "I.M.S." but I am not certain about those last two details. I did see clearly that first word, though. So I am standing there I have also seen clearly in my dream that cypher lock combination code and I do not describe that detail here, but as I looked at the cypher lock, the keys were not labeled as '1,' '2,' '3' for the three keys but were instead '7' and '1' and '4' and in that order from the top down in a vertical row. The combination code was valid though because the numbers in the combination code matched the keys on the cypher lock. None of that matter though because the door was unlocked and I just walked in.

The office seemed to be a one room office but it was luxurious and was no kind of office I had ever worked in before. The setting was something similar to an executive briefing room in combination with a fancy night club. At first, there seemed to be someone sitting at desk in the far left corner and in part of the room that was elevated a foot or so above the rest of the room, as the right corner also seemed to be. There might have been an exit door on that right side. After I walked back to the back the office seemed to be empty though. The rest of the dream seemed to be about me looking around in that office room and then also about me going about and doing my job and there might be other details that I have forgotten.

The reason I note this now here is because of what I have researched about those numbers I saw in the dream. Sometime after waking up from the dream, the thought occurred to me that might be a telephone number.

The '7' and '1' and '4' from the keys on the cypher lock could be the United States area code telephone number for the Orange County area of Los Angeles California, which is a detail I just looked up on the internet a few minutes ago.

Then '714-547' matches the area in Santa Ana California, according to one of those reverse number look-up website on the internet.

That reverse look-up indicated that location for the '714-547' area code and exchange number has a United States postal code of '92704' and the United States Postal Service internet website confirms that is a valid postal code for Santa Ana California.

I found that compelling enough to note here because 4 July 1992, or 1992 July 04, is the date the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS George Washington CVN 73 was commissioned into United States Navy active service and how could I have dreamed such a detail?

The combination code of that cypher lock, which I did not have to use because the door was already unlocked, conforms perfectly to a telephone number because it has four digits, thus '714-547-nnnn.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 March 2011 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/114.shtml

GateWorld


HUMAN

EPISODE NUMBER - 114

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.23.10


WALLACE: What is all this?

BRODY: We've modified the interface. We're hoping it will allow us to use the Chair without causing damage to the subject ...

YOUNG (pointedly): And?

BRODY: Rush is the first subject.

YOUNG: Let's wake him up.

BRODY: I can't. Severing the connection externally could be very dangerous. He has to do it himself.

(Young looks at T.J. who shrugs.)

BRODY: Look, with or without me, Rush still would have done it.

JOHANSEN: Even after what happened to Franklin?

BRODY: This is the only way to unlock control of this ship. The code has to be in the data bank somewhere.

YOUNG: Let's forget about Rush for a second. If he wants to kill himself, so be it. How do you know this modification you've made's not gonna backfire and put the whole ship in jeopardy?

BRODY: ... I don't.

WALLACE: How does this new interface work?

BRODY: We created a buffer to slow down the transfer of information. We also limited the connection to a narrow range of the subject's subconscious. That should protect the vast majority of his brain. Now, worst case, we hope only the memories that we targeted could be lost. If it works, the data stored in the ship's computer should be made available to Rush through a dream.

WALLACE: A dream?!

BRODY: A semi-lucid one; sort of a stimulated recall of the memories in question.

WALLACE: How does he wake up?

BRODY: There's a built-in trigger. It should appear to him as a distinctive door. All he has to do is open it and walk through.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:25 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 11 August 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/t-1000.html


T-1000



I saw the strangest pattern yet this morning.

I was asleep in bed and I awoke again one of many times in another miserable night of sleep and I looked over at the clock and I couldn't read the numbers because I was seeing some kind of complex pattern.

That's not the first time that's happened before but I had largely forgotten about it and besides that pattern was nothing I recall ever seeing before.

I blinked my eyes and I could then read the clock numbers. Then that complex pattern returned to my vision and I could not read the numbers. I thought about how my vision could be simply blurry but that pattern was unmistakable.

My guess is my superpowers are fully active again and have always been active. I simply choose to ignore those powers because that is the promise I made.

I had a lot of sleeping dreams last night but the only ones I can recall are on my mind a lot this morning.

And I thought just now to mention that the topic for my next report, some time later today, is a new detail I discovered only this morning.

So anyway I am dreaming while asleep and I have just finished my work shift somewhere, after walking out of what seemed to an elevator and what seemed to be The Dark Man had been poking his finger into my shoulder in my back and I walked away thinking I should have beaten him for that, and I am walking towards the parking lot and I am happy for a moment because I am heading out to finally do something I want to do for fun but the feeling quickly dawns on me in the dream that I am not going to get to do what I want to do. Then I can see the forward section of my red 1990 Mazda RX-7 and then I see what seems to be a security guard with a flashlight as he intersects perpendicularly to my path and I think now there is some other stuff I have forgotten. I don't feel like writing here about it all in detail but the point I recall next is that I am literally flying through the air under my own power. My RX-7 has become a red toy model I am holding. I am becoming annoyed because I am slowly losing the power of levitation flight and then I am on the ground again and walking along the sidewalk of some place I don't recognize now as I visualize the scene in my waking mind with its structures and traffic lights and there were a lot of variously colored lights and bright lights. At the end I was trying to pull myself up on some kind of structure on the sidewalk, as though there was a steep ramp that was normally a feature of the sidewalk and I had pulled myself up far enough to place that toy car, which almost seemed to be a fairly large USN F-14 at that point, on the top but I saw myself through my eyes and I was seriously struggling just to hold my position and not slip back down that ramp or whatever it was and I think that was the point where I woke up and got out of bed to sit at my desk and I recall from that point in the dream there were other people I was blocking because I couldn't pull myself up. In the distance ahead was a building housing the Variable Coffee company and in front of me as I struggled to pull myself up was a hardware device that was a node on their wireless network.

Oh yeah, and something else I recall is that I saw again that house I used to own and always when I dream about the plot is always different. Tracie was living in that house and for the first time I can recall I dreamed an accurate depiction of our sham marriage. I have forgotten many other details and I recall that I was selling the house but I think also Tracie was living there but I don't remember much else except something about feeling glad she could live there.

That might have been followed by me in the scene with the elevator and the parking lot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/10/09 6:48 PM
The part I remember the clearest, and I guess because it was towards the end of the dream, which makes sense, is that I was riding in the back seat of a yellow school bus and there was something about a nuclear missile. I think I saw it on the city streets as the bus passed by it and the operative details was that it was a very large nuclear missile and it was the kind that is transported by a truck and when I saw the missile, it was pointing at an angle on the truck and that suggested to me in the dream that it was being prepared for firing.

At a point earlier in the dream, I seemed to have found the bomb I have been looking for and it was in a building somewhere and I forget all the details but I remember clearly that I saw my hand turning a switch, which is of a type that is familiar to me from the U.S. Navy, and by turning that switch I detonated the bomb but then it gets vague because there is something about how that was a fake bomb and nothing actually exploded although I wanted it to. At another point in the dream I had taken an elevator up to the 32nd floor or so of an office building and I cannot remember why I was there or what I was doing and I do not recognize the location from that part of the dream but then I got back on the elevator and it was a different elevator car and it only had buttons for the 1st to the 13th floor although we were on the 32nd floor or so and I guess that means it was some kind of express elevator. I don't know. Some other people got on the elevator at the same time and I am aware of details associated with those other people but that is all too vague now. I remember something vaguely about the part where I pushed the button for the 1st floor and there is something that lingers in my mind about the decision to go to the first floor instead of maybe the second floor but I don't know what that means. So then I was outside and I am aware of those other people walking outside too behind me and I walking towards a red corvette car and I am aware the backpack I am wearing is slipping off my shoulders as I walk towards the car and then I am riding away in the car. The part about the schoolbus probably happened after this segment but I cannot remember any details that happened between those two parts.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 November 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:35 PM
They're waiting for me but what it causing me to wait?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:43 AM
Maybe it is in that building next this block at Cedar Street where there is a U.S. Navy presence. That would explain some details I was thinking about a while back.

I have thought several times about walking into that lobby to look at the tenat list but I decided that would be something I could not make an excuse for.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:46 PM
But I feel certain that what ever it is I am supposed to do it is here somewhere within walking distance. It had been here for a very long time.

Waiting for me to come around and remember.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:47 AM
god I wish I could remember. I would do it this very instant if I could just remember what specific tasks I have to accomplish.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:51 AM
Some where I could walk to right now at this very minute and go there and get it done once and for all.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:53 AM
Something not unlike an elevator in a building and that device will catapult the first bomb up into the air about 100 feet about ground level and it will then detonate. I think it is about a 3 megaton bomb.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:55 AM
It is currently far enough underground that no radiation sensors are going to detect it.

At least not until too late.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 May 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/freaked-out-ncis-tuesday-14-may-2013.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:05 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 14 May 2013


Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday - 14 May 2013



About 5:30 AM I awoke from a sleeping dream I have been thinking of since then. I had a lot of other sleeping dreams that I was thinking about but those are all gone now from my conscious awareness despite how important they seemed at the time.

I began to check information online almost immediately after waking up.

I was specifically looking for May 14 1952 but I had no idea what I would find, if anything.

One scene I remember from that sleeping dream a short while ago was riding in a car, snow-covered interstate highway, nothing familiar I think after waking up.

Riding with two other people on vehicle that wasn't visualized in dream. Descending steep slope of loose and fine gravel. That wasn't the route intended at first and the driver was insistent and I finally told him to take the route. He might have followed the route regardless.

Then the scene with the FBI guy. He was thoroughly checking my identification but there was nothing wrong about me. Then we were on an elevator. The FBI guy and another guy that I was apparently traveling with when the FBI guy was checking our identification. The three of us rode the elevator to the 52nd floor. Then there was the element about that being the wrong floor. The FBI has taken off his shirt and that is strange and I had stepped off the elevator but the elevator was not going anywhere and that seemed to be because the FBI guy couldn't get his shirt back on. I vaguely recall something else about the people on the 52nd floor standing around but that is vague and somewhere around that point is where I awoke and the dream ended and I got out of bed to take some aspirin and then to boot up my internet-connected computer to research certain details because I couldn't go back to sleep despite how I am not getting enough sleep.

I decided to post this note because today is Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday. I didn't even know today a new episode will broadcast. I watched last weeks new episodes but I didn't watch the prior episodes. Until about 5:45 AM today I was thinking last weeks new episodes, which I didn't pay much attention to, were the season finale episodes, but nope, there are new episodes today. Not sure if I will watch them though, need sleep.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0126154/bio

IMDb


Biography for

David Byrne

Date of Birth

14 May 1952, Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire, Scotland, UK





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html


TALKING HEADS


"Life During Wartime"


This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 10:48 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


Series Finale

Well, it's almost that time. They're supposed to be kicking me out of here tomorrow. This will probably be my last post before I go off the air. They mentioned something about getting me into another shelter, but they haven't said anything else about it. They also said something about being in-patient at the VA again, but what is the point to that?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt end]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Mal: Pain is in the mind, and judging by the decor we're in your mind, aren't we, Arthur?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/07 1:58 AM
If I was a civilian, then that wouldn ot matter.

But i guess that is why they won't let me be a civilian.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/07 7:51 AM
I wake up just now and think to myself I must have dreamed a lot about Phoebe. I think I was actually visualizing true memories of her but I can't remember the context of those memories so I can't articulate very much about them. There was motion to the memories. I might have also been dreaming of us at the beach, possibly in 1981 and when she and I were married. In other dreams, she was in my office and someone else was waiting for me for my next meeting but I didn't want Phoebe to leave. After Phoebe and I were through with our meeting, I walked her to the elevator and stood there until the doors closed. We rarely showed any affection in public but I hugged her and told her I would see her at home later that night.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 December 2007 excerpt ends]





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0182839/bio

IMDb


Marion Cotillard

Biography

Date of Birth 30 September 1975 , Paris, France





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Ariadne: These aren't just dreams. These are memories. And you said never to use memories.

Cobb: I know I did.

Ariadne: You're trying to keep her alive. You can't let her go.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Ariadne: What was she like in real life?

Arthur: She was lovely.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/1/2006 6:48 PM
I’m guessing I didn’t have anymore Sea Service time, which reflects, as I recall, the time a Sailor is assigned to a ship of the fleet, because I was assigned to a SEAL team from the time I returned in 1987 to 1990. I guess further my Sea Service, although interspersed with temporary duty assignments such as shuttle missions, resumed when I was assigned to the Arleigh Burke in 1991. My DD-214 doesn’t reflect that because, first of all, it is about Kerry Burgess, but also because it only reflects the period ending 5/14/90. I may have still flown as a fighter and bomber pilot after 1987, but I don’t think that was ever my primary role again after returning. I am not sure what to think about the thoughts I have had about flying the Apache gunship. Maybe that is something else I did occasionally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Yusuf: Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times to normal. When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded: it's three dreams, that's ten hours times twen...

Eames: I'm sorry, uh, maths was never my strong subject. How much time is that?

Cobb: It's a week the first level down. Six months the second level down, and... the third level...

Ariadne: ...is ten years! Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for ten years?

Yusuf: Depends on the dream.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Cobb: All right, we continue on with the job, and we do it as fast as possible, and we get out using the kick, just like before.

Eames: Forget it. We go any deeper, we just raise the stakes. I am sitting this one out on this level, boys.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inception


Inception

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inception is a 2010 British-American science fiction heist thriller film


Using a "dream within a dream" strategy, at each level in the layered dreaming, the person generating the dream stays behind to set up a "kick" that will be used to awaken the other sleeping team members who have entered another dream layer deeper.


Yusuf, under assault in the first level, initiates his kick too soon by driving off a bridge, removing the gravity of Arthur's dream world and causing an avalanche in Eames' dream, a kick which all missed. Arthur improvises a new kick using an elevator that will be synchronized with the van hitting the water










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=Inception&title_id=M501802928c&q=minutes&search_sort=Popularity&genre=-1&type=All

SUBZIN


Inception (2010)


Time - Phrase

00:28:46 In a dream, your mind functions more quickly...
00:28:49 ...therefore time seems to feel more slow.
00:28:52 Five minutes in the real world gives you an hour in the dream.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


[Saito has been shot in the chest]

Cobb: How's he doing?

Ariadne: He's in a lot of pain.

Cobb: When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense.

Ariadne: And if he dies?

Cobb: Worst case scenario? When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone.

Saito: Cobb. I'll still honor the arrangement.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.311653,-122.309504&spn=0.000015,0.016512&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=47.311356,-122.311832&panoid=AmSeL5pvWCvmdOTpUuC7vA&cbp=12,84.66,,0,3.68

Google Maps


32427 17th Avenue South, Federal Way, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1589921/quotes

IMDb


The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Days Gone Bye (2010)

Quotes


Morgan Jones: Hey mister, you even know what's going on?

Rick Grimes: I woke up today... in the hospital, came home and that's all I know.

Morgan Jones: But you know about the dead people, right?

Rick Grimes: Yeah, I saw a lot of that - out on the loading dock, piled in trucks.

Morgan Jones: No, not the ones they put down. The ones they didn't - the walkers



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:05 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 20 April 2014