Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Capricorn Rex Segue




http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


O'NEIL
You understand this complicates things.

WEST
That's why I wanted you, Jack. We've opened a doorway to a world we know nothing about.

INT—RESEARCH LAB

[Daniel packs his suitcase full of books with titles like "Egypt Before the Pharoahs." A couple of Fifth Avenue candy bars are also inside. Catherine enters.]

CATHERINE
Jackson.

[Daniel is oblivious to her presence until she taps him on the shoulder. He turns and smiles.]

DANIEL
Hello. Hi.

CATHERINE
I have something for you.

DANIEL
No. I—

CATHERINE
Yes. I found it with Stargate when I was a child. It has brought me luck.

[She places the Eye of Ra necklace into his palm. He looks at it.]

CATHERINE
You can bring it back to me.

[Daniel nods.]








































http://static3.imagecollect.com/preview/3317/fa485064fe56440










http://www.angelfire.com/movies/closedcaptioned/id4-s.txt


INDEPENDENCE DAY


ALL HE COULD THINK OF
WAS GETTING TO YOU.

THERE'S STILL LOVE THERE,
I THINK.

LOVE WAS NEVER
A PROBLEM.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:13 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: a failure to act resulted in a death


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Right before the Nisqually earthquake hit, a coworker was saying something about how she should take me down to Seattle with her and some other people. I don't remember what was happening down there, some kind of rowdy party or something. I remember replying something about how if she wanted a bad-ass to go with her, that was a good idea. I don't know why I said that, trying to subtly impress her I guess, but I usually don't say stuff like that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Annapolis 2


I think I understand now why I remember hearing a comment about John McCain having a child with a woman that was an African-American. Why it matters I have no idea. Sounds like typical political hack bullshit. I think also there was a woman I was in love with that I wish I could remember what she looks like. I think we shouldn't elect anymore people of the majority race in this country unless they are married to someone of a minority race. There must be someone recently that I was very in love with. I am guessing she was from Japan and that I met her her in the States or actually in Japan. I see her sometimes when I am walking. Actually, it's been twice lately. I can't remember what she looks like. But I know her when I see her. Some women have similar features but there is someone specifically that gets to me. I'm remembering a woman that made the point to introduce to me a while back. She was from Japan. I thought she was cute. She told me one time she was going to Vegas for New Years. I wanted to invite myself along with her but then decided against it. There was someone else I was more interested in. And there was that woman named Liz that I was very attracted to, but I also was more interested in someone else and was still trying to win her over.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, February 11, 2006 7:19:45 PM

Subject: a world for him


He turned now with a lover's thirst to images of tranquil skies, fresh meadows, cool brooks--an existence of soft and eternal peace.


http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge/25/


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 1:36 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 24, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I was wondering last night if I was the leader of the raid on Osirak, that my bombs brought down the dome. As I was reading a document about the raid, I was thinking that it could have been describing me. I would have been a veteran at that point, having gone into Iran the previous year. I wonder if I was a pilot of one of the transports. I am wondering too if I had actually gone into Tehran earlier to scout it out. Something I read about the geographic features of Tehran sounded familar, reminded me of a town here in the States and a building I stood in looking out and the layout of the terrain. I feel that I have been trained to note the subtle clues that people are tracking me because I needed those skills in foreign urban environments.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.angelfire.com/movies/closedcaptioned/id4-s.txt


INDEPENDENCE DAY


JUST MY LUCK.
NO ICE.

I TAKE IT YOU'VE HEARD.

HEY, A TOAST.

TO THE END
OF THE WORLD.

HE DIDN'T COME TO
THIS DECISION LIGHTLY.

HE DIDN'T HAVE
ANY OTHER CHOICE.

YEAH.

YOU STILL BELIEVE IN HIM.

YEAH. WELL,
HE'S A GOOD MAN.

WHOA...HA HA.

HE BETTER BE.

YOU LEFT ME FOR HIM.

OR, YOU KNOW,
FOR YOUR...CAREER.

YOU KNOW, IT WASN'T
JUST MY...CAREER.

IT WAS THE BIGGEST
OPPORTUNITY OF MY LIFE.

I WANTED MY LIFE
TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

I WANTED MY LIFE
TO MEAN SOMETHING.

YEAH, AND, UM,
HMM,

I WASN'T, UM...
AMBITIOUS ENOUGH
FOR YOU?

DAVID, YOU COULD HAVE DONE
ANYTHING THAT YOU WANTED.

RESEARCH,

DEVELOPMENT--

OH, HONEY,
I WAS HAPPY
WHERE I WAS.

HAVEN'T YOU EVER
WANTED TO BE PART
OF SOMETHING SPECIAL?

I WAS PART
OF SOMETHING SPECIAL.

WELL, IF IT MAKES
ANY DIFFERENCE,

I NEVER STOPPED
LOVING YOU.

BUT THAT WASN'T ENOUGH,
WAS IT?










http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Independence-Day.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


INDEPENDENCE DAY


As Constance watches the President, she unconsciously mouths the words of his speech, after all, she did write them. A PRESS AIDE tugs on her sleeve. She tries to wave her off.

PRESS AIDE
He says he's your husband.

Her expression drops. She takes the phone from her.

CONSTANCE
What do you want?

DAVID
(filtered)
You have to leave the White House.

CONSTANCE
This is not the time or the place to have this same old discussion.

INT. COMPACT CABLE OFFICES - SAME

DAVID
You don't understand. You have to leave Washington.

INT. SIDE OFFICE, WHITE HOUSE - DAY

Impatient, Constance tries to get off the phone.

CONSTANCE
In case you haven't noticed, we're in a little bit of a crisis here.

DAVID
(filtered)
I've worked with embedded loading. They're communicating with a hidden signal. They're going to attack...

CONSTANCE
You're being paranoid.

DAVID
(filtered) It's not paranoia. The embedding is very subtle. It's probably been overlooked



http://www.angelfire.com/movies/closedcaptioned/id4-s.txt


INDEPENDENCE DAY


HE SAYS
HE'S YOUR HUSBAND.

OH, GOD.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

YOU GOT TO LEAVE
THE WHITE HOUSE.

[WHISPERING] This is hardly
the time nor the place

to be having that
same old discussion!

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
YOU GOT TO LEAVE
WASHINGTON.

Well, in case you
haven't noticed,

we are having
a little bit
of a crisis here.

THEY'RE COMMUNICATING
WITH A HIDDEN SIGNAL.

THEY'RE GOING TO ATTACK.

You are just
being paranoid!

SHH!

IT'S NOT PARANOIA.
THE EMBEDDING'S
VERY SUBTLE.

IT'S PROBABLY
BEEN OVERLOOKED.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]













































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]


































































































































































































http://www.angelfire.com/movies/closedcaptioned/id4-s.txt


INDEPENDENCE DAY


Newscaster on TV:
A LOCAL CROP DUSTER
WAS ARRESTED TODAY

AS HE PAPERED CITY HALL
WITH LEAFLETS FROM THE AIR.

EVERYBODY'S
LEAVING.

TV: CAN YOU GIVE US
SOME OF YOUR TIME?

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE
A STATEMENT?

WE'VE GOT TO STOP THEM!

I WAS KIDNAPPED
BY SPACE ALIENS
10 YEARS AGO.

THEY DID ALL KINDS
OF EXPERIMENTS ON ME.

THEY'VE BEEN STUDYING US
FOR YEARS,

FINDING OUT OUR WEAKNESSES.

WE'VE GOTTA STOP THEM!

THEY'RE GONNA KILL US ALL!

Newscaster:
SOME PEOPLE ATTRIBUTE
HIS ECCENTRIC BEHAVIOR

TO POST-TRAUMATIC
STRESS SYNDROME

FROM HIS SERVICE
AS A PILOT IN VIETNAM.

OTHERS, HOWEVER, HAVE
A MORE UNUSUAL THEORY.

HOW WOULD YOU
DESCRIBE MR. CASSE?

PRIVATE.
KEEPS TO HIMSELF.

REAL QUIET.
QUIET.

WHEN THEY TOOK HIM UP
IN THE SPACESHIP,

THE ALIENS ABUSED HIM...

SEXUALLY.

Newscaster: MR. CASSE IS
IN THE COUNTY LOCKUP
THIS EVENING...

PACK UP.
WE'RE LEAVING.

DUE TO EXTENUATING
CIRCUMSTANCES,

HE MAY BE RELEASED
LATER TONIGHT.













































From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 1986 days

1986 = 993 + 993

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/1968 ( premiere US TV movie "Braddock" ) is 993 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 1986 days

1986 = 993 + 993

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/1968 ( premiere US TV movie "Braddock" ) is 993 days



From 2/6/1945 ( Bob Marley ) To 9/30/1975 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy test pilot was the primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) is 11193 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 11193 days



From 1/20/1942 ( premiere US film "The Lady Has Plans" ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 6/19/1968 ( the 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and Thomas Reagan is the only United States of America military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during the Vietnam War ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 10233 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Walker Bush formal campaign announcement for governor Texas ) is 10233 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 6/25/1996 ( ) is 729 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/1/1967 ( premiere US film "Cool Hand Luke" ) is 729 days



From 5/28/1958 ( premiere US film "The Proud Rebel" ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 13908 days

13908 = 6954 + 6954

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Missing in Action" ) is 6954 days



From 5/28/1958 ( premiere US film "The Proud Rebel" ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 13908 days

13908 = 6954 + 6954

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is 6954 days



From 5/3/1941 ( premiere US film "Thieves Fall Out" ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 11193 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 11193 days



From 5/3/1941 ( premiere US film "American History: Our Constitution" ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 11193 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 11193 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/releaseinfo

IMDb


Independence Day (1996)

Release Info

USA 25 June 1996 (Westwood, California) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb


Independence Day (1996)

Quotes


President Thomas Whitmore: I don't understand, where does all this come from? How do you get funding for something like this?

Julius Levinson: You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?










http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Independence-Day.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


INDEPENDENCE DAY


INT. TRANSPORT HELICOPTER - CONTINUOUS

Steve quickly starts it engines, preparing to take off. A SOLDIER rushes over to the cockpit.

SOLIDER
(yelling) What the hell are you doing? Get out of there!

STEVE
I'm just going to borrow it.





http://www.angelfire.com/movies/closedcaptioned/id4-s.txt


INDEPENDENCE DAY


DO YOU REALLY
WANT TO SHOOT ME?

JUST TELL THEM
I HIT YOU.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062756/releaseinfo

IMDb


Braddock (1968 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 22 July 1968



http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/456159/Braddock/

TCM


Braddock (1968)

OVERVIEW

The story set in the future (filmed in 1968; set in 1977) relates the exploits of Braddock, a private detective with Braddock and Tratner Investigations in Los Angeles. The pilot episode relates Braddock's efforts to solve a series of mysterious threats against his life.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087727/releaseinfo

IMDb


Missing in Action (1984)

Release Info

USA 16 November 1984














































http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061512/releaseinfo

IMDb


Cool Hand Luke (1967)

Release Info

USA 1 November 1967



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061512/fullcredits

IMDb


Cool Hand Luke (1967)

Full Cast & Crew


Paul Newman ... Luke
Strother Martin ... Captain










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/releaseinfo

IMDb


Night of the Comet (1984)

Release Info

USA 16 November 1984



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/fullcredits

IMDb


Night of the Comet (1984)

Full Cast & Crew


Kelli Maroney ... Samantha










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034282/releaseinfo

IMDb


Thieves Fall Out (1941)

Release Info

USA 3 May 1941










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0344822/releaseinfo

IMDb


American History: Our Constitution (1941)

Release Info

USA 3 May 1941






































































http://articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/03/news/mn-46389

Los Angeles Times


Bush's 1976 Arrest in Maine Is Revealed


November 03, 2000 MARK Z. BARABAK TIMES POLITICAL WRITER

Responding to reports Thursday


Bush repeatedly questioned the timing of the Maine news reports. "I think that's an interesting question," he told reporters. "Why now? . . . I've got my suspicions."































http://www.deseretnews.com/article/791702/Bush-back-on-track-after-DUI-flap.html

Desert News


Bush back on track after DUI flap

By Peter Nicholas

Knight Ridder Newspapers

Published: Sunday, Nov. 5 2000 12:00 a.m. MST

PHILADELPHIA — The Bush campaign's 757 was grounded briefly in St. Louis as mechanics fixed one of the plane's eight brakes. "There's no stopping us now," joked Bush's communications director, Karen Hughes.

In the span of a few hours, the campaign would snag on something far more serious: Thursday's disclosure of a drunken-driving conviction in Bush's past.

By Saturday, the campaign was back on track. Bush aides believed they had patched the problem quickly and neutralized the damage by aggressively raising questions about Democratic "dirty tricks."










http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Independence-Day.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


INDEPENDENCE DAY


JASMINE

I voted for the other guy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052097/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Proud Rebel (1958)

Release Info

USA 28 May 1958 (Atlanta, Georgia) (premiere)










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/etc/transcript.html

transcript

The Choice 2000


PETER BOYER: George W. made his way at Andover, but not in the fashion that Senator Prescott Bush or George Herbert Walker Bush might have imagined. He did not become senior class president or a star baseball player like his father, but he did discover his own persona: a cheerleader with an antic streak.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes?ref_=ttfc_ql_trv_4


Night of the Comet (1984)

Quotes


Samantha: I just had it out with Doris once and for all again.
























































































































































































































































































From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 6/2/1978 ( premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 2351 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/10/1972 ( the beginning date of record of the 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor for my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1972 ) is 2351 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/releaseinfo

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Release Info

USA 2 June 1978



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/fullcredits

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Full Cast & Crew


James Brolin ... Charles Brubaker










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/quotes

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Quotes


Albain: Now what the hell is your friend doing here?

Robert Caulfield: He's lost.

Albain: He robbed a bank or something?

Robert Caulfield: No.

Albain: Well, I get a third.

Robert Caulfield: What?

Albain: We find him, I get a third of the loot. Now keep your goddamn head down.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/quotes

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Quotes


Albain: Perverts!

[Turns to Caulfield]

Albain: Remember I get half.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:30 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 15 April 2014