Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"You people work on commission, right?"




http://apnews.excite.com/article/20140422/DADBENIG0.html

excite news


Internet TV case: Justices skeptical, concerned

Apr 22, 6:23 PM (ET)

By MARK SHERMAN

WASHINGTON (AP) - Grappling with fast-changing technology, Supreme Court justices debated Tuesday whether they can protect the copyrights of TV broadcasters to the shows they send out without strangling innovations in the use of the Internet.

The high court heard arguments in a dispute between television broadcasters and Aereo Inc., which takes free television signals from the airwaves and charges subscribers to watch the programs on laptop computers, smartphones and even their large-screen televisions. The case has the potential to bring big changes to the television industry.

There was a good measure of skepticism about Aereo's approach, sometimes leavened with humor. Chief Justice John Roberts declared at one point: "I'm just saying your technological model is based solely on circumventing legal prohibitions that you don't want to comply with, which is fine. I mean, you know, lawyers do that."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049223/quotes

IMDb


Forbidden Planet (1956)

Quotes


Robby: Quiet please. I am analyzing.










From 3/16/1951 ( premiere US film "The Red Badge of Courage" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 14552 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/5/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 14552 days



From 3/16/1951 ( premiere US film "The Red Badge of Courage" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 14552 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/5/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 14552 days



From 5/1/1962 ( premiere US film "Geronimo" ) To 3/4/2002 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 14552 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/5/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 14552 days



From 9/15/1949 ( premiere US TV series "The Lone Ranger" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 14552 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/5/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 14552 days



From 9/15/1949 ( premiere US film "The Cowboy and the Indians" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 14552 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/5/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 14552 days



From 5/23/1953 ( premiere US film "Sea Devils" ) To 9/5/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/5/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 5287 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/24/1980 ( with the participation of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and helicopter pilot the United States Operation Eagle Claw begins and ends with failure and 8 fatalities in the United States military force ) is 5287 days



From 5/13/1951 ( premiere US film "Cavalry Scout" ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 14552 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/5/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush names John Roberts as Chief Justice United States Supreme Court as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 14552 days



[ See also: To Be Continued in the future on this blog because I have tons of this stuff that I have not yet posted. AND YOU DO NOT GIVE A GOOD GODDAMNED BECAUSE YOU LOVE AL QAIDA'S SUCCESS INSIDE THE UNITED STATES!!! ]


http://articles.latimes.com/2005/sep/06/nation/na-scotus6

Los Angeles Times


Roberts Tapped for Chief Justice

At 50, he could shape the court for decades. O'Connor's swing-vote seat must still be filled.

September 06, 2005 David G. Savage and Henry Weinstein Times Staff Writers

WASHINGTON — President Bush moved quickly Monday to replace the late William H. Rehnquist on the Supreme Court by nominating Rehnquist's onetime law clerk, Judge John G. Roberts Jr., to be the nation's 17th chief justice of the United States.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388795/quotes

IMDb


Brokeback Mountain (2005)

Quotes


Jack Twist: My momma, she believes in the Pentecost.

Ennis Del Mar: What exactly is the Pentecost? I mean, my folks, they was Methodists.

Jack Twist: The Pentecost... I don't... I don't know what the Pentecost is. I guess it means the world ends and guys like you and me march off to hell.










http://articles.latimes.com/2005/sep/05/nation/na-assess5

Los Angeles Times


Court Moves May Give Bush Political High Ground

Judicial nominations can reinvigorate his core supporters and score victories on Capitol Hill.

September 05, 2005 Ronald Brownstein Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON — At a moment of weakness for the White House, the Supreme Court vacancy left by the death of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 5, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/5/2006 10:45 AM
If I am remembering the past correctly, I crashed to Earth on June 27, 1994, in “Stargazer” and then shortly later, perhaps on July 8, 1994, I launched into space for to Moon for a 25 year reunion. That may be the basis for that memory I wrote about of going from one extreme to the other.

The in turn got me thinking again about the STP bicycle course I did in July 2001. That month would have been the 25 year reunion of my supposed landing on Mars. And then that in turn makes me wonder just how much mental control I have had over the years. I think I have had control, but I wonder about how much. How many of my activities were “suggested” using some form of mind control? For example, did I finish Ironman CDA on June 27, 2004, because that was the 10 year anniversary of the “Stargazer” crash?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/donhenley/theendoftheinnocence.html


DON HENLEY


"The End Of The Innocence"


I need to remember this
So baby give me just one kiss
And let me take a long last look
Before we say goodbye










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049223/quotes

IMDb


Forbidden Planet (1956)

Quotes


[to Altaira]

Commander John J. Adams: I'm in command of 18 competitively selected super-perfect physical specimens with an average age of 24.6 who have been locked up in hyperspace for 378 days. It would have served you right if I hadn't... and he... oh go on, get out of here before I have you run out of the area under guard - and then I'll put more guards on the guards!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049223/quotes

IMDb


Forbidden Planet (1956)

Quotes


Altaira Morbius: Where have you been? I've beamed and beamed.

Robby: Sorry, miss. I was giving myself an oil-job.

Altaira Morbius: Robby, I must have a new dress, right away.

Robby: Again?

Altaira Morbius: Oh, but this one must be different! Absolutely nothing must show - below, above or through.

Robby: Radiation-proof?

Altaira Morbius: No, just eye-proof will do.

Robby: Thick and heavy?

Altaira Morbius: Oh, no, Robby. It must be the loveliest, softest thing you've ever made for me, and fit in all the right places, with lots and lots of star sapphires.

Robby: Star sapphires take a week to crystallize properly. Would diamonds or emeralds do?

Altaira Morbius: Well, if they're large enough.

Robby: Five, ten, and fifteen carats, and on hand. I will run the dress up for you in time for breakfast. Sleep well, miss.

Altaira Morbius: Thank you, Robby. I don't care now whether I do or not!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049223/quotes

IMDb


Forbidden Planet (1956)

Quotes


Robby: Morbius. Morbius!

Dr. Edward Morbius: What?

Robby: Something is approaching from the southwest. It is now quite close.

[they run to the windows and look out, but see nothing]

Commander John J. Adams: Could Robby be wrong?

Dr. Edward Morbius: No. Never.

[an invisible force rips down the trees; Morbius closes the steel shutters over the windows]

Dr. Edward Morbius: I feel sorry for you, young man.

Commander John J. Adams: Feel sorry for your daughter, Morbius.

Altaira: It's listening.

[the monster pounds on the steel shielding, denting it]

Dr. Edward Morbius: Alta, go into my study.

Commander John J. Adams: You still refuse to face the truth.

Dr. Edward Morbius: What truth?

Commander John J. Adams: Morbius, that thing out there - it's *you*.

Dr. Edward Morbius: You're insane. How else would you have led it here, where Alta must see you torn to pieces?

Commander John J. Adams: You still think she's immune? She's joined herself to me, body and soul!

Altaira: Yes, and whatever comes, forever.

Dr. Edward Morbius: Say it's a lie. Shout, let it hear you out there! Tell it you don't love this man!

Altaira: Not even if I could.

[the steel shielding begins to break]

Dr. Edward Morbius: Stop it, Robby! Don't let it in! Kill it, Robby!

[Robby shorts out]

Commander John J. Adams: It's no use. He knows it's your other self.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:35 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 22 April 2014