Monday, April 14, 2014

Children of Spokane




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_to_the_Future_II.html


Back to the Future II


DOC: Get yourself some '50s clothes.|MARTY: Check, Doc.
Something inconspicuous.
Doc. Come in. This is Marty. 0ver.
- D0C: Roger, this is Doc. Are you there?|- MARTY: Yeah, Doc. I'm at the address.
It's the only Tannen in the book,|but I don't think this is Biff's house.
It looks like an old lady lives here.
GRANDMA: Biff!|BIFF: Yeah.
GRANDMA: Where are you going, Biff?|BIFF: I'm going to get my car, Grandma.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:28 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 15 March 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/hollywood-perverts-control-you.html


Hollywood perverts control you.



You know what's confusing me? I thought about this for a couple minutes and my confusion must be from hallucinations. I would have sworn I wrote in my journal about the night I put the medals in her purse without her seeing me do it. Maybe I did write about it and now I can't find it again. I don't know. I can still visualize it. I think I am visualizing a series of thoughts from a few years ago, back in the year 2011. I keep seeing myself in Columbia in the year 1997 and I was recently promoted to lieutenant colonel and I was wearing the uniform of the United States Marine Corps and I still can visualize that line of thought of the last words I said to her when I put on my cover as I walked to the door and left and I went to Fort Jackson and I never came back.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)


Marion: I was a child. I was in love. It was wrong and you knew it!

Indiana: You knew what you were doing.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:36 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'


Paused now about the 00:04:40 point of the DVD, where I know from reading earlier the transcript that the helicopter I see on the screen is going to come under fire from the “Atlantis” weapon THING, I know for certain I have never watched before the severe racketeering production the 2004 television series “Stargate: Atlantis.”

This morning I am now for the first time watching the DVD for the premiere episode of the television series “Stargate: Atlantis.” The images I have seen before, as I write this before beginning to watch the episode, suggest I was aware of the television series at some point when it was actively advertised in mainstream media and that I was not interested in watching that television series because it looked too stupid.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


WEST
You said you needed seven points.

DANIEL
Well, no, six for the destination. But to chart a course, you need a point of origin.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.01_%22Air_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.01 "Air Part 1" Transcript [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


INT—WALLACE HOME, ENTRANCE

[There is a knock at the front door. Eli, munching on a snack, opens it to find a three star general, Lt. General Jack O'Neill, standing at the entrance.]

O'NEILL
Eli Wallace?

WALLACE
(trying not to choke)
Actually, uh, Eli's not here right now…

[O'Neill turns around and gestures for someone else to approach.]

ELI
(quickly protesting)
Okay, okay…whatever you guys think that I did, I swear you got the wrong guy.

[Rush gets out of an SUV at the street and starts up the walk.]

O'NEILL
Do I look like someone who'd be standing here if I didn't already know everything there is to know about you?










From 3/20/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "Navy Log"::"One Grand Marine" ) To 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) is 14872 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/2006 ( James West dead at University of Washington Medical Center Seattle ) is 14872 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America and United Nations chartered allies ) To 7/22/2006 ( James West dead at University of Washington Medical Center Seattle ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/presently-there-are-several-ships.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060723&slug=westobit23m

The Seattle Times


Sunday, July 23, 2006


Jim West, Republican politician, dead at 55

By David Postman and Ralph Thomas

Seattle Times Olympia bureau

Jim West died Saturday of complications from surgery.

Only cancer could end Jim West's dream of a renewed political career.

The former Spokane mayor died early Saturday in Seattle of complications from surgery. He was 55. He already had lost his office by recall and his reputation by allegations of sexual misconduct.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.01_%22Children_Of_The_Gods_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


1.01 "Children Of The Gods Part 1"


SCIENTIST
Optimum level.

TECHNICIAN
Chevron Six encoded.

[O'Neill leaves the control room for the gate room.]

TECHNICIAN
Chevron Seven, locked.

INT—GATE ROOM

[The Stargate activates










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


SHORTLY AFTERWARDS. Daniel leads the other two into a lab.

JACKSON: We've gotten closer and closer to finding the location of the Lost City but it turns out we've been looking in the wrong place all along. (He walks over to a whiteboard on which are drawn six Stargate coordinates with the numbers 1-6 above them.) Now, we thought we had a Stargate address -- six symbols representing coordinates in space that determine the location of the planet the Ancients went to after they left Antarctica. Now, recently we determined a seventh symbol. (He picks up a pen and draws the symbol representing Earth on the board to the right of the other symbols.)

WEIR: The point of origin, Earth.

JACKSON: That's not it.

McKAY: Then your address must be incorrect.

JACKSON: Not incorrect… incomplete.

(He draws another symbol in between the sixth symbol and the Earth symbol.)

WEIR: What are you saying, Doctor Jackson?

(Daniel numbers the newest symbol 7 and the Earth symbol 8.)

JACKSON: It's an eight symbol address. What we're looking for may be further away than we ever imagined, but it's not out of reach.

McKAY: Atlantis!

JACKSON: Atlantis. I think we can go there.

As the opening credits roll, a helicopter flies over the snow of Antarctica. Major John Sheppard is flying it, taking General Jack O'Neill to the outpost.

SHEPPARD: Apache, Black Hawk, Cobra, Osprey ...

O'NEILL: That's a lot of training for the Antarctic.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.01_%22Air_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.01 "Air Part 1"


INT—HAMMOND BRIEFING ROOM

[Eli is sitting alone in a conference room, set up with a large video screen in front of him. The video starts, showing Daniel Jackson, in civilian clothes, standing in front of the SGC Gate Room]

DANIEL
(on video)
Hello! I am Dr. Daniel Jackson, and behind me is a Stargate. It was originally built millennia ago by an alien race who we call the Ancients. Over the next few hours, we'll be touching on some…

[Various video footage overlaps as time passes and Eli watches more and more videos, trying to take notes.]

DANIEL
There are thirty-nine symbols representing star constellations…point of origin…As seen from Earth…When a connection is made between two Stargates, an unstable energy vortex emerges from the 'gate…

[The Stargate activates on the video, making Eli jump.]

ELI
Whoa!

DANIEL
(continuing on video)
…and settles into the event horizon, or "puddle" as we like to call it.

[In a different section, Daniel is now in his office, but still dressed the same.]

DANIEL
Later, it was discovered that using an eighth symbol would actually dial another galaxy…Hundreds of thousands of light years via interstellar…Hello, I'm Dr. Daniel Jackson…a wormhole…It is believed an unprecedented set of…Milky Way galaxy…require an…a nine chevron










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.01_%22Air_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.01 "Air Part 1"


ELI
That's what I figured out?

RUSH
I embedded the mathematical problem we had to solve into the game. I then engineered your solution into a practical, workable, application.

[Curious, Eli turns to the computers and studies the program.]

ARMSTRONG
What say we get on with it?

RUSH
(excited)
Absolutely. Sergeant Riley?

[Riley starts to dial the computer.]

RILEY
Chevron One encoded.

RUSH
(motioning Armstrong to move closer)
Sir…

[Armstrong and Chloe move closer to Riley. A low buzzer sounds as the Stargate dials.]

ELI
We're dialing now?!

RUSH
A test. To see if we can make a connection.

RILEY
Chevron One locked.

YOUNG
If we do, we will send an automated reconnaissance drone through. We'll see what's on the other side.

RILEY
Chevron Two locked.

CHLOE
And then they'll go?

RUSH
No, first we close down again, assess the data we've received and perhaps, send the away team.

SCOTT
(to Eli)
If it works.

RILEY
Chevron Four locked.

YOUNG
Till then, they're just, uh, interested observers, like us.

RILEY
Chevron Five locked. Chevron Six encoded. Chevron Six locked. Chevron Seven encoded. Chevron Seven locked. Chevron Eight encoded. Chevron Eight locked. Chevron Nine encoded.

[The power begins to fritz as the Stargate rumbles.]

ELI
Wha—what's going on?

SCOTT
I don't know. We never got this far before.

RILEY
Chevron Nine…Chevron Nine…will not lock.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 6:16 PM
Didn't I write in the recent weeks about a series of thoughts about a similar ship in space? As soon as that notion entered my mind as I started watching this premiere episode, those vague thoughts have slipped my mind. But I do remember the last series. The series started off with me suddenly finding myself on a ship and I was trying to figure how to create reference points so I would not get lost. There was something about a water fountain and I think I was trying to figure how to not lose track of where it was so that I would not lose a source of water to drink. As it turned out, I was within a few feet of the bridge of the ship and there was a person there but that person was actually a hologram.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820001&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910021800&cn=676

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 2 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

During an evacuation, a scientist sends escapees into deep space for an experiment.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 02, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 7:12 PM
The early scene of "Dr. Roush" in the viewing room of the ship was very similar to what I last imagined of a similar experience and when I walked into what I noted earlier of the bridge of the ship, I commented to the hologram something about the danger of collision with objects in space but the hologram told me we were not actually traveling in space. I cannot remember if the hologram told me anything specific about the nature of the environment we were traveling in but the dialog by "Roush" about how they were not traveling in "hyperspace" makes me think it was similar to what I imagined.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 7:41 PM
The destination of the ship, as the hologram told me, was the planet Earth, although it was not this Earth but a different version of this Earth. I wondered and may have asked the hologram to explain to me why such an elaborate trip was necessary but I don't think that was ever established in that line of thought. I don't think I have thought along that track of thoughts since that last part where I was wondering why such an elaborate trip was necessary.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 3:56 PM
"Stargate: Universe" is using a logo series of:

Break On Through

To The Other Side

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 3:57 PM
That was interesting especially because of the possible reference to Jim Morrison in the last new episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles."

There was also some dialog, I think in that episode about being "on a mission without a Mission Control" which suggests to me there is a group that is collaborating to introduce certain literary concepts that I own and for my personal benefit.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 5:20 PM
the medic tells "Colonel Young" that he would need an MRI and a qualified doctor to read it in the dialog about his head wound and the paralysis in his legs and that reminds me of the doctor at the VA talking to me about the results from the catscan when I was inpatient at the VA. I later mentioned what I thought was something wrong with the top of my skull to the psychiatrist or psychologist or whatever he was and he seemed to look it over but he never gave me any useful information about it.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820001&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910091600&cn=676

Stargate Universe (Repeat)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 9 4:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

During an evacuation, a scientist sends escapees into deep space for an experiment.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 02, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 5:41 PM
The dialog by the medic is curious because she seems to be willing to die but she is willing to die, it seems, only if everyone else dies. I found myself wondering why she did not just volunteer herself to close the door and to die in the process.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 5:43 PM
It makes think of how a lot of people, and too many people, are too eager to let other people die for them or how too many people are too eager to kill other people and to kill people for hardly any reason.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 5:57 PM
That one soldier secretly hoarding food was a nice touch.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/09 2:42 PM
goddamnit I can't believe how sleepy I am right now.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/9 5:48 PM
Packing sand.


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820002&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910161700&cn=676

Stargate Universe (Repeat)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 16 5:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

When the air supply fails aboard the ship, the team searches a planet for a mineral that can help.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 09, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/09 7:33 PM
Did I actually start off and serve until the late 1970's as a U.S. Marine Corps officer?

There is a certain sense of certainty about that lingering again in my mind today but then again I am not certain. Perhaps that is the point. I needed to


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/09 2:14 PM


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_(device)

Stargate (device)

A Stargate is a fictional portal device that allows practical, rapid travel between two distant locations. This article deals with the Stargate devices of the Stargate franchise, which first appear in the 1994 Roland Emmerich film Stargate, and subsequently carried over to the television series Stargate SG-1 and its spin-offs. In these productions the Stargate functions as a plot generator, allowing the main characters to visit alien planets without the need for spaceships or any other fictional technology.

Within the Stargate fictional universe, Stargates are large rings composed of super-conductors with nine "chevrons" spaced equally around their circumference. The inner ring, which rotates within the outer, contains thirty-nine unique symbols representing star constellations. Pairs of Stargates function by generating an artificial stable wormhole between them, allowing one-way travel through. The symbols on the inner ring of the Stargate correspond to constellations and serve to map out coordinates for various destination planets.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 January 2009 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:22 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 14 April 2014