Tuesday, April 15, 2014

You can't Handler the truth!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/29/07 5:45 AM
I'll have access to counter-terrorism resources if I go home. WHY GODDAMNED CAN'T I GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/29/07 6:10 AM
Why do I have detailed "memories" of the woman from South Carolina, Susan Smith, her drowned her kids in her car? Why would I have the "memories" that I have about that craziness?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/29/07 6:15 AM
Her ex-husband, the father of the children, looked a lot like I "remember" Stan Parrish. Stan was the "P" to Rich Molck's "M" in MP Computers.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 January 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 11:04 AM
Wasn't my first day at MP Computers with Rich Molck and Stan Parrish in February 1997? I can't "remember" that exact date, but it might have been in the first week of Feb. I wish I could "remember." It seems important.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 11:05 AM
I also have no idea whether those are artificial or true memory, or some sort of combination. It could be something similar to when I worked at Microsoft Charlotte in 1995 and 1996. I think I actually remember being there, but when I was there, it was as my true identity, but yet, I now remember it in the context of my artifical identity.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 12:36 PM
So if Phoebe and I really did spend that last year together on an extended vacation, then it follows that our time together started around the time I "remember" as going to work at MP Computers.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 12:57 PM
So before I went to work for MP Computers, according to the documents from the SSA, I worked for Professional Computer Resources Inc., and I recall that was for only 3 months, during 1996 and 1997. I can't "remember" the name of the bank I was working at on their contract, but it might have been First Union. I do "remember" that I worked on the Capital Markets trading floor and department. I was on the Help Desk there on the trading floor and then I moved down to another floor. I recognized the area as where we used to maintain the imaging-check sorters machines when I worked for UFP.

Rich Molck worked for the IT department of that bank and he saw my name in the email address book and looked me up just after I started working there. Mark Mogge did just about the same thing when he started Microsoft years later.

I can't "remember" that exact date I started for MP Computers but I "remember" a lot of detail. I "remember" being very bored because we didn't have a lot of work. I was still living at Dresden when I started there in 1997. My starting salary was $65,000 and they promised me a signing bonus of $20,000 that was due later. They fired me just before that bonus was supposed to be paid and the customers I was providing computer service for didn't understand why I had been fired and they all wanted me to continue working for them, which I told them I would, for a period of one year, at which point I would decide whether to continue working for myself. I can "remember" a lot of details from that time.

At some point, my lease expired at Dresden and I moved back across town to Whitehall. I was having some unexplained thoughts about that time period that I still don't really understand and that I really didn't understand at the time. I am quite certain I was having those thoughts prior to 5/9/2006. In those thoughts, there was some details about me being a U.S. Navy officer and my handler being concerned that I was too stressed out, for some reason. I wonder what I am actually remembering here. Was I working undercover while at MP Computers? Or am I remembering the medical process that was creating these artificial memories in my mind?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 1:11 PM
As I think more about it, I think about how that would have been happening during the summer, at the earliest, of 1997. I can't "remember" when I moved into Whitehall, but I guess it would have been around the beginning of summer. I am thinking I lived at Dresden for 18 months.

In those thoughts, I was a U.S Navy officer and my handler, or superior, was calling me just after I had been talking to Rich Molck. I "remember" I was sleeping very poorly during that time and that was a topic of conversation with Rich.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 1:17 PM
I "remember" that I was working out of Rich's house for a while in those first days. On my first day, I had 2 printers that I was supposed to fix and I was very bored. I was working in Rich's garage and it was cold inside. I can't "remember" that sales guys name. I "remember" riding around with him to customer visits but there wasn't really anything happening. I "remember" how Rich told me he was some kind of super-sales guy but I puzzled over how he told me he only had 2 suits and that seemed odd to me for somebody that was supposed to be a hot-shot sales guy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 August 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 1:34 PM
It seems like I didn't work long out of Rich's house before I moved into that house his wife used to live in there in Rock Hill. That first sales guy quit and I think Rich was trying to say that he quit because of something I said, something about me also having to find customers for the company and I guess his super-sales guy was a bit touchy about not getting any customers. I can't "remember" that new sales guy but I "remember" they fired him at some later time. I can't "remember" if they hired someone else. Stan Parrish was also quite touchy about not being able to match my technical skill.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 1:38 PM
Rich wasn't too bad with his understanding of Novell concepts and topics, but then we had the same training in the Navy, although none of that covered Novell and that was all what I learned afterwards. I do "remember" thinking he was quite a bone-head with his explanation of how the cell phones worked that we were using.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 3:38 PM
I wonder if Phoebe and I were in Montana a lot during that last year we were together and that was why I was driving there those times without understanding why I was going there. I would drive all the way to Missoula and then just turn around and drive back. I also "remember" from the context of my artificial and symbolic memory, that I was considering a job in Missoula to work for the Forestry Service but instead took that job that Microsoft offered me in 1998. I wanted to live in Montana, though.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/28/07 5:05 PM
I "remember" back from that time in 1997 that I had a brown suit that I liked a lot that could actually be a substitute for the U.S. Navy khaki uniform, at least in terms of the color. As for the style, it was a good match for the dress blue U.S. Navy officer's uniform.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 August 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes


Neville: THERE IS NO PHONE RINGING, DAMMIT!

Neville: There is no phone.











































http://www.cswap.com/1971/The_Omega_Man/cap/en/25fps/a/00_07

The Omega Man


:07:14
that I've gone through
in the last three days.

:07:17
Just to look, just to see,
just to really realize...

:07:21
what's really important.

:07:23
The fact that if we can't
all live together and be happy...

:07:27
if you have to be afraid
to walk out in the street...

:07:30
if you have to be afraid
to smile at somebody, right?

:07:34
What kind of a way is that
to go through this life?

:07:42
They sure don't make pictures
like that anymore.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:38 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 15 April 2014