Monday, April 14, 2014

I've never read the book but -




- reading the description earlier today as found through Wikipedia and Google makes me wonder if that is something else I planned in the 1990s. On some level of my subconscious mind maybe I am dealing that card from the deck.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/09 7:33 PM
Did I actually start off and serve until the late 1970's as a U.S. Marine Corps officer?

There is a certain sense of certainty about that lingering again in my mind today but then again I am not certain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/09 7:33 PM


until the late 1970's


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/09 7:33 PM


but then again I am not certain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2009 excerpt ends]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/context

Dictionary.com


context

the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.
















































































http://www.tv.com/shows/space-above-and-beyond/pearly-72607/trivia/

tv.com


Space: Above and Beyond Season 1 Episode 19

Pearly

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Mar 24, 1996 on FOX

Quotes


Fox: Louie Fox, Sergeant 1st Class, 7th Cavalry. From Custer's last stand to here, if there's a massacre, we're in it.













































http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


DANIEL
(on recording)
Completed search of cuneiform and other pre-dynastic hieroglyphics. No matches whatsoever. I've exhausted all reference material in comparing the symbols on the cartouche against all known writing samples from the period pre- and post-. Still no similarities



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:40 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 14 April 2014