Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rostov




In terms of theories I have documented here on my blog my so-called "time-traveler effect" and my so-called "counter-paradox effect" are NOT in effect for this note.

Or am I too close to all this.

I mean, I have stated clearly many times that I time-travel backwards and I have thought many times in my mind that I might time-travel backwards to a period of time before human beings even exist on this planet.

I am trying to recall if I ever documented thoughts in my mind that - what. I wrote this sentence and then could not hour(s) later finish it.

And quite a few scenes are very familiar as I watch more of the DVD. I clearly remember watching before that film. I just really doubt I have watched in the past 20 years. I think now today I must have watched it in the late 1980s after it premiered and then I watched it several times although I have absolutely no conscious idea precisely the date I started watching that production.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.657124,-117.231336&spn=0.000005,0.004128&t=h&layer=c&cbll=47.657124,-117.232358&panoid=ZCEY4PGUbYey3cqinU-yBw&cbp=12,333.45,,0,-19.01&z=19

Gogle Maps


12809 East Sprague Avenue, Spokane Valley, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-fat-and-the-furriest-205583/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 5

The Fat and the Furriest

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 30, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


(the bear is hitting the elephant with a baseball bat)

Homer: Circle of Life.












View Larger Map


https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.657124,-117.233619&spn=0.000005,0.004128&t=h&layer=c&cbll=47.657125,-117.233922&panoid=xVT0kYIPG-YxQkqOIliHog&cbp=12,245.53,,0,-2.98&z=19

Google Maps


12737 East Sprague Avenue, Spokane Valley, Washington, United States

Address is approximate









http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x04_-_The_One_With_Rachels_Assistant.html


Friends 7x04 - The One With Rachels Assistant


Hi, Tag. What are you doing here?
I came to thank you for not laughing in my face yesterday.
I noticed there were no plants so I brought you your first.
There is a plant in your office.
Kind of.
Right.
So I guess I shouldn't put "good at noticing stuff" on my résumé.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cars/youarethegirl.html


THE CARS


"You Are The Girl"

why don't you dream anymore
what's in the way
how come you point to the door
and ask me to stay
why don't you flash that smile
like you used to do
why don't you stay for awhile
it's up to you
you are the girl
that keeps me up at night
you are the girl
that makes me feel allright
you are the girl
you give me a twirl
you are the girl
in my dreams
















































































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sunday, May 08, 2011 Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM


I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


GLORIA
You'd rather die than fail? What have you become, Nicholas? The things you've done. That's not who you are, it's not you.

RUSH
I always had it in me…to make the hard decisions. I have reasons. Good reasons.

GLORIA
To hurt people? Are you sure? You tell yourself my death gave you courage. In truth, it made you callous. You're not the man I loved.

RUSH
(softly)
He died with you.

GLORIA
I was never your conscience, Nicholas. You still have one of your own, you just need to listen to it. Some people live their whole lives and never find what we had. Don't let what happened to me change you this way. It's nobody's fault.

[He begins to weep.]

RUSH
(brokenly)
I know…I know that.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tiltuesday/voicescarry.html


'TIL TUESDAY


"Voices Carry"

I'm in the dark, I'd like to read his mind
But I'm frightened of the things I might find
Oh, there must be something he's thinking of
To tear him away-a-ay
When I tell him that I'm falling in love
Why does he say-a-ay

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Uh-ah

I try so hard not to get upset
Because I know all the trouble I'll get
Oh, he tells me tears are something to hide
And something to fear-eh-eh
And I try so hard to keep it inside
So no one can hear

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Uh-ah

Oh!
He wants me, but only part of the time
He wants me, if he can keep me in line

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Hush hush, shut up now, voices carry
Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Hush hush, darling, she might overhear
Hush, hush - voices carry
He said shut up - he said shut up
Oh God can't you keep it down
Voices carry
Hush hush, voices carry





































- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:04 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014