Saturday, April 19, 2014

Projections




Somewhere distant in my journal here I wrote about this very thing. I just cannot now recall specific phrases to find it again without working at it probably a few hours. My archive of this blog is simply a simple text file. I started it back in the year 2005 without even the most imaginative idea I would still be working at here in the year 2014. I have thought several times about how I could have organized it better if I have not been so drugged up by the VA doctors when I started it. Several years had passed before I started thinking that way.

And "projections." That's very clever. I believe that with 100% certainty.

At this point I am feeling certain I know how this film is going to end, having never watched it before until tonight. There are at least some questionable clues that I believe will affect the outcome and those clues make me believe I know how the film will end.

And then I am thinking too: maybe there are only two of us left now. Maybe those are sort of the transition of levels.













































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/03/10 6:09 AM


and they mingled around until I told them they were free and they all went off somewhere. Kerry Burgess drove me back to here


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2010 6:09 AM excerpt ends]
















































































http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

Dictionary.com


irony

Literature. a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.

b. (especially in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., especially as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:18 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014