Saturday, April 19, 2014

That's the scene I always remember most.




If you had asked me at any time before I watched today for the first time the DVD for that 1985 Chuck Norris film, which has seemed completely familiar to me up to this point, which part I remember the most then this is the part I probably would have described. The DVD content is very familiar to me at this point.

I probably haven't watched this film in 20 years and yet I seem to remember it very well.

I just have this sense that remains in my mind that back in the 1980s we saw the same films over and over again when out to sea and I always think that the 1984 "The Terminator" was one of those films that played over and over again the ship's television circuit and quite possibly this Chuck Norris film also was played many times.

I think again about my theory, modern to this 2010s decade, that back in the 1980s the rating that maintained the ship's video system could download video, from sources unknown to me, and record that video to VHS or Beta, and then sort of stream it out to us in the berthing compartments and the mess deck everyday. That happened in-port too, as best I now recall.

I think about these things because I have a lot of time to think. And I am trying to think about details from pre-July 1989 because I have the feeling that is therapeutic. And I am trying to think of specific details about July 1989, completely unsuccessfully, because that is the crux of my current dilemma seemingly, and I have found no specific details about my personal activities in July 1989. I used to have medical records that I guess would cover that time period but I now do not. That might have been the papers I burned when I became homeless in 2005. I might have had those records and what good are records and I might have been consciously aware of the content of those records and subconsciously aware of the meaning of those records and by the time I was discharged from the Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle I had nothing left and even now I found myself understanding I am getting to the point of trying to make a clean break from my life. And still there is the dread of how someone is actively working against me. None of this note is really contiguous to active thoughts in my mind. For instance, I still have the video on the DVD paused at the scene of this image.

















































http://www.krem.com/home/KREM-2-News-finds-local-law-enforcement-doesnt-have-GPS-in-cars--255725301.html

KREM.com


Upgraded radio system brings GPS back to deputy vehicles by 2015

by HAYLEY GUENTHNER & KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on April 17, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Updated Thursday, Apr 17 at 9:20 PM

SPOKANE, Wash.—Agencies like the Washington State Patrol have GPS to track their troopers, but the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office does not.

Many KREM 2 News viewers asked why the deputy’s cars are not equipped with technology to track them after several allegations surfaced in 2014 about on-duty misconduct.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089348/quotes

IMDb


Invasion U.S.A. (1985)

Quotes


[Hunter gives an interview directed towards Rostov]

Matt Hunter: Nikko was easy. Now it's your turn. One night you'll close your eyes, and when they open I'll be there.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:00 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014