Monday, April 14, 2014

"You are a hard man to reach. Could not find you in Seattle and no terminal is in operation at your classified address."




I always reference the sources of information I find on the internet and I make a clear reference to that source. In this post I am noting only that the text below this section is text in quotation marks and I use quotation in this reference because that means it is text I read from some source on the internet and that wasn't from me. I am doing that now because to explain it makes this note too dull and I cannot help but read that and think to myself that seems to be something I would have done back in the 1990s as I conspired as it were with my invisible mind about this future, this time now.










"This waste is generally most obvious when a writer is com- pared not with some other writer, but with himself— when some notable work of his own is made a standard to which his subsequent performances are expected to conform, their value being estimated less by individual qualities than by the measure of their conformity."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMdb


WarGames (1983)

Quotes


General Beringer: [smiles sarcastically at McKittrick] Mr. McKittrick, after very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion that your new defense system sucks.

McKittrick: I don't have to take that, you pig-eyed sack of shit.

General Beringer: Oh, I was hoping for something a little better than that from you, sir. A man of your education.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:00 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 14 April 2014